Grove Ft. Collins

Okay parts of the apartment were not okay when moved in. We had big issues and Windows won't shut all the way. The roomi moved into was very dirty on move in day.
Friendly staff. Great apartment complex! I really enjoy living here so far there are great amenities and the appartments themselves are nice to live in.
My bathroom ceiling has been leaking and an on going issue ever since I've moved in. The manager repeatedly calls my mom and I liars and continues to make up excuses.
The front desk employees are very welcoming and outgoing. The apartments are nice but we're not well cleaned when we moved in which is something I'd let the management know because it was alarming.
I have had a good experience so far. I like the neighborhood and parking situation. I like our apartment, but it didn't come clean enough. Some of our furniture was damaged. Staff is friendly.
While arriving at the grove i entered my apartment which was extremely dirty eventhough signs said that it was cleaned and disinfected after spending over an hour cleaning the entire apartment we were finally able to move in. Other than that I am enjoying the grove besides the freezing cold pool.
Living here is pretty good. The pool and volleyball court is awesome. The sizes of the rooms are very spacious. But, there are many things that are broken. Desk leg, desk chair, and even water damage.
Easy to live in as everything comes with the room. Staff is always very friendly and willing to help. However things break easily and there are slow maintenance times.
The maintenance crew has taken so long. It has almost been a month since we submitted our work order. Apartment was filthy when we moved in and management is not listening.
The apartments are nice and the desk staff are all very pleasant to interact with. My only complaint is that the apartments were dusty at move in and the previous tenants left holes in the carpet.