Good expect for move in. I know it is hard to have to deal with so many residents but I feel like sometimes residents aren’t cared for the way they should when they pay $740 a month to live there. One thing I can say is Briana King is amazing and the one thing I love about the grove!!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Moving in was a breeze, front desk is helpful, bus stop is right down the street. Great place! Sometimes it’s hard to find a close parking spot and some people don’t know how to park.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove has been a great place to live. It’s close to campus, which is really convenient, and the area around the complex is very quiet. They do a great job of holding events, and they’re very responsive to maintenance requests.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Loved the Grove. Lived here for going on 3 years. I have referred multiple friends to moved from where they lived previously to move to the grove and they love it.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The staff are friendly and help with anything! There are ups and downs but all things you can handle. Whenever there is something to be fixed, they get right to it. If i could nit pick anything it’d be cleaning out the trash in the gym more often lol

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far the walls seem to be thin and carpet is gross by other than that it’s been fine. I like the community so far and the bus if close to the place which is nice

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

It’s pretty good. I really enjoy living here. The rules are pretty relaxed and it is a great place. It is good. All is good. The people who work here are good

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Helpful staff and great internet. Location is close to campus and easy to get to. Very easy to access help with staff and appliances are all included.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The price is right and the location is great. It's nice that there's a bus stop right near the apartments. My apartment was pretty unclean when I moved in. Carpets and wooden floors made my feet black and seemed like they hadn't been vacuumed. My kitchen table was broken and didn't have any kitchen chairs. Walls seem thin because I can hear my upstairs and next door neighbors pretty well. Office staff are pretty helpful when I do need to talk to them. All in all, alright place to live, it's just the little things.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Experience has been solid. Neighbors can be a little noisy from time to time, but everyone seems pretty friendly. The staff is helpful and responsive as well!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The staff is very nice, friendly, and helpful. They were understanding when moving in. The maintenance people are very friendly and also helpful

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have enjoyed living at the Grove for many reasons. I highly reccommend it to others. The staff is nice, and I appreciate getting texts when there are updates that need to be sent out to those who live here. Good prices too!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Love that the gym is 24/7. Great pool and game room. The possibility of printing and the study room is an awesome plus! If only, the printing was also available 24/7 it would be even better. Location to school is very convenient. Love how nice everyone is!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment is good for the price and I like that it's furnished. But management isn't always helpful and the internet doesn't always work.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is an amazing place to live as a student. Tons of community activities, close to campus, and great staff! The grove is a great first apartment for those who have never lived on their own before! 10/10!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove has been a great place to live outside of home for the first time. Staff is responsive and helpful. The environment is clean and neat looking.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I’m so disappointed with my decision to live at the Grove over the other options I explored. My experience has been far from what was expected and assured. Resolving current issues has officially taken over a month and staff is either non-responsive or non-caring.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The people are awesome however, they’re very behind on maintenance causing a lot of unnecessary issues in my home. I wish you they’d be more efficient. They’re good people though.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

So far everything is very efficient, but as soon as I moved in the blinds broke, our dishwasher was broke, our dryer din't work, and my toliet handle snapped. I realize its a college appointment so I am realisitic with my expectations and I know that the accomadations are great.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The Grove is such a lovely place! All the staff is extremely nice. I just wished the place was finished being painted before I moved in, as there is some paint on the furniture now.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

All of the staff at The Grove have been very responsive when I've reached out for questions or concerns. They are respectful and I've enjoyed my time thus far at the apartment complex.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

My living experience at the grove has been great so far! It’s so accessible and has all the great amenities that an apartment complex needs. It’s also quite and I’m so happy that the pool is open!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The office people are really nice but upon move in weekend cones were not placed down and individuals got really upset that me and my room mate parked somewhere and we expressed that there were no cones and they wouldn’t let us unload our car where a truck was supposed to be. We could have unloaded our cars and moved them because the truck didn’t show up for another two hours. Not very good communication and was slightly rude. However, the people I have seen in the office are AMAZING

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is very nice! In relation to campus, the bus ride is incredibly fast and not a bad walk or bike ride either. The pool, gym, and basketball court are super convenient and kept in good condition. The employees at the clubhouse are always willing to help. The neighbors are respectful and there are always parking spots available for both residents and guests.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Love all the amenities, and the price! I would say everyone who works there is very nice, but I don’t think everyone is on the same page and things take a while. I haven’t gotten my mailbox key and it’s been almost three weeks. Also it does not seem like the apartment was cleaned at all before moving in.