As the year has gone on, my experience has improved throughout the lease year. The office staff have been way better about professionalism than at the beginning. Two staff members in particular, Deja and Briana have been awesome the whole time. They have been caring, interactive, accommodating, and professional. A newer staff member named Adam has also been helpful and very courteous. Maintenance has been more prompt recently than at the beginning of the year but they've also failed to leave any notes or updates when they've been in the apartment over the whole lease year so it's unclear who specifically has been in the apt and when they came in. There also never seems to be an absence of issues. Sometimes they're handled well and sometimes they're handled well below expectations. Most recently our apt flooded from a burst pipe located in a room outside of our apt and in a room controlled solely by the complex, which they appeared to try and place the blame on circumstances out of their control (however if the pipe had been in our apt, I'm positive that we would have been left with all of the blame and a hefty fine). Along with the overall damage from the water, a decent amount of trim had to be removed but they left their work area full of debris and very dirty so we got to come home to an apt in complete disarray and a month later, the trim is still not replaced.

I love living at the groves! The apartment complex is really close to campus with buses that get you there quickly! The staff is extremely helpful and nice!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Wasnt a bad stay but not everything is brand new and when i moved in the couches were destroyed but the offoce id now taking care of that thanks!

It's pretty chill. Biggest complaint would be that you get no quiet time and everyone always partying. But what would you expect living in a college community

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I love the community here. Great employees, reasonably quiet neighbors. I love going to the gym and like how i can see the A from my house. Great overall!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Living at the grove definitely grows on you. I find you have to bing in your own touch to make the apartment feel cozy just like home, but it’s definitely nice to be so close to campus and close to another park.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The community is great and there’s lots of food or activities put on by the office. Maintenance also comes quickly, however, when a pipe broke we didn’t have water for 2 days!

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Rather overpriced for what quality you get. While price alone is somewhat too high for rent, where it gets bad comes from insulation and noise.

The grove paired me with such a great roommate.I love the clubhouse and the people that run the front desk are always sweet. It’s a great environment overall.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The only thing that I would suggest to make it 5-stars is for the gym to have an actual bench and squat rack. Right now I use a different gym because they have these things. Other than that no complaints.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The grove is a very nice community. I always feel safe at my apartment, and love all the amenities of the clubhouse. Overall great housing for college.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

The apartment community is really nice and welcoming. The apartment is quite large and there is plenty of individual areas to spread out and have a quiet space.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Its been great!! Every time i put in a maintenance request its fixed right away and theyre all so friendly and nice tomwork with. Really takes the stress put of things.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

This place is great to live. Cheap rent and lots of amenities, makes for an easy living situation. Plus they worked hard to help me move in with a good roommate, who matches my style of living.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I just moved in here, but so far I have enjoyed my time. The location is great, and for the most part the apartment has been good for me. The process to sublease here was difficult and mildly confusing so that is my biggest complaint so far.

Very good so far. The lights are hardwired so if I wanted to upgrade to a brighter wattage I can’t. The clubhouse is nice and the gym is sufficient.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

Sometimes my heater goes on AC and doesnt stop and my place gets freezing. Thin walls. Easy to hear roommates when in their rooms or living room Otherwise no problems

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I have lived at the Grove for 2 years and I really enjoy it. It's in a great location, it is very quiet, and has a decent cost. The apartment complex participates in several activities such as food nights, which are great opportunities to meet new people that live close to you. It is a great place and I hope to live there again next year.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I enjoy the events that happen and I feel more comfortable than I did at the start of the year. The staff is also nice and helpful when I have a problem or question.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I like that there’s a lot of activities that you guys host. I also enjoy the free food as a college student. I just wish they were at a time I could attend.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I feel like theses apartments are way over pryfor what they have to offer. I pay the most in rent out of all my friends and yeah they are a little nicer I do not feel it is worth an extra 150-200$ per month.

Location is great, but my neighbors are noisy and the amentites are breaking. I like how we all have seperate rooms. But I wish maintenence came faster.

This year has been great at the Grove. Very friendly staff! I also like how the Grove is now pet-friendly! This will allow the Grove to compete with other apartment complexes.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

I really like living here. I was assigned two awesome random roommates. I like having my own bedroom and bathroom. The living area is a great size, and the workers here are really nice.

Reply from Grove Ft. Collins

i havent moved in yet however i really enjoy the unit and the pool as well as the staff i am looking forword to moving in and meeting my roomates and taking a bath