You guys are doing fine. My experience has been satisfying. The wifi has been acting up lately, but besides that the service is good. You guys are able to answer questions and help out so far.

Overall pretty happy at the grove, the apartments are nice and I love everything that's included with it. I am happy that I chose to stay here for next year too.

I have lived here for 2 years now and for me it worked really well. It was a good price, including furniture and utilities, close to campus and all pretty new. The issues I usually have are with the front office staff and the repair men.

So far so good, haven't moved in yet but the entire process of getting information and leasing has been far easier than I ever could have imagined.

Overall, living here has been great. When we had a maintenance issue, it was fixed within days. One issue I see is snow removal. The plows just pushed snow into the sides of the streets, blocking cars in. I had to dig my car out on multiple occasions.

Any time we have a problem with maintaining the apartment, maintenance is always happy to help and decently fast. It's a little expensive but really an amazing place to live. The apartment is so spacious and nice and the free coffee and printing is extremely wonderful and helpful!

The grove is already a great place that I can call home! The pool area is amazing and the rooms are top of the line. The community makes it feel more like home and I can't wait to continue to live here!

So far, so good! Although I have not moved in yet, the staff was very attentive and informative when I toured the property. I know other residents and they all love it, so I'm sure I will too.

I enjoy living here. The people are very nice and they always seem like they're willing to help. The clubhouse is great and always in tip top shape which is nice and the gym had good equipment.

Everyone is friendly and so helpful. I love the free printing it is one of the best things, and the fact that I get an email and a text that I have a package is wonderful.

Everything is good here at the grove, except for the furniture, it is kind of weak. Couldn't be happier with the customer service here. Whenever something is wrong they fix it within a few days.

The grove is awesome because you get your own bedroom, your own bathroom, included cable and wifi, the units are really nice and it's close to campus!

Awesome place to live, would stay here another year, everything is awesome, soo close to campus, people are sooooo nice here, 5/7 would rent here again

Management is very nice and maintenance requests are always completed in a timely manner. My apartment is in great shape and all appliances work well.

I like how close it is to campus and the community of people! I have lived here for two years now and I've been very happy to be living in such a fun apartment complex!

I love my place here at the grove the amenities are 5 star. I always recommend my friends to live here. ya'all are very friendly and helpful, whenever I have a question or problem you guys answer the question and solve the problem right away.

Improvements could be made on the buildings but everything is great here. Rent is fair and I like how everything is included in the price. Don't change that for sure.

The grove has been a great community to be a part of. I haven't had an issues so far. The staff is very helpful and willing to assist in any way that they can.

While applying to live at the grove all of my questions were answered helpfully by someone from the grove fairly quickly. I was given someone's phone number to text if I had any questions.

It is a great place to live. Close to campus. Everything included. A safe and fun community. The grove provides you just about everything you need. It's affordable with all fees included.

its pretty nice. internet speeds are great! rooms are fine, closet is large, kitchen gets the job done but is short on space for someone who needs to cook a lot. sidewalks could use better ice removal but its not the worst.

The Grove was really great with being flexible with my friends and I at signing time, and they made it feel like a really exciting place to be!

Havn't moved in yet (we're loving there next year) but so far management has been very nice and helpful. We went for the ooen house and got a great tour. Can't wait to live at the Grove