This is a really nice apartment complex especially if you don't have any furniture as they come furnished! I would highly recommend the grove to anybody!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Currently my only issue is I wish the sand pit got some more sand added to it. I know while the weather isn’t that great it doesn’t have to happen but once it warms up that would be nice

Reply from Grove Moscow

Here we have Welcome Parties mostly such as Valentine day, Moms weekend, Waffel days,... Summer pool Outings: We have access to a nice pool as well as hidden gems in the clubhouse.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love the location, love the fact that appliances are super up to date and high quality, but I do think I over pay a little.. the utility admin fee is a little frustrating and $511 is a bit much but overall the place is pretty nice!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove is a nice place to live. It is clean, safe, and convenient. However, it can be quite loud, and a lot of the events happen in the middle of the day when we are in class, so I rarely get to take advantage of them.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Overall, my experience with the Grove has been positive so far. Noise isn't too bad, the staff members are professional and kind, and the apartment itself is satisfactory

Reply from Grove Moscow

The Grove at Moscow is a pleasant place to live very quiet and nice for college kids. there is a pool and a volleyball court for outside activity and a 24 hour gym for working out.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great place with great internment facilities. The staff is so kind and helpful also they try to answer your maintenance Requests as fast as they can

Reply from Grove Moscow

Enjoyed living here! The new staff is great. Everyone is very helpful when things need to be done. Only thing I don’t like are “room checks” it feels like the dorms. But overall good!

Reply from Grove Moscow

The community is great. The team that works here is amazing and I am so glad I got to be a grove resident it definitely made my college experience more enjoyable.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Service has been good, I have not had any problems living here. Maintenance team is nice and does a good job, the accommodations here are great!

Reply from Grove Moscow

This place is in a perfect location and is very nice and clean. I love how they have a huge pool and the walk is close to campus. The staff is also very friendly.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great community and complex to live in overall. Very quite and peaceful, my apartment is personally a great place to study for school, relax, and have fun in. I talk highly of The Grove to my friends elsewhere.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I absolutely love the people around here. My apartment tends to be a little noisy but I coukdn’t ask for a better community to be a part of. The events that go on constantly are also s great way to meet some amazing people!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have yet to move in, but the process for signing up was so easy! Everyone was very helpful, they answered all the million questions I had and were always super nice. I’m so, so excited to move in, in August!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great value for the price. I love the washers and dryers in each room and all of the other amenities. Great location and excellent staff. Would highly recommend for everyone looking to live in Moscow.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Very comfortable place to stay. Staff is always friendly and do everything they can to accommodate their residents. Stress free environment to live in Moscow.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I have had a great experience so far living at the grove. Although I would've maybe had been paired up with roommate's that were more compatible with me, it still has been a great living experience.

Reply from Grove Moscow

A very friendly and inviting environment! Lots to do, an is a great place to get involved and meet new people! Pretty clean, an close to campus!

Reply from Grove Moscow

I really like how there are individual leases the pool is nice I whish that the kitchen had a tad more storage we had to get a shelving unit to have enough room for all our appliances. Some of the mattresses are a little bouncy for my taste.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Grove at Moscow is the best in Moscow town cuz of the affordable price ,comfortable living, high quality service and friendly stuff. Also, there are too many parking lots, while other can’t provide ya a spot to park.

Reply from Grove Moscow

You get quite a lot for the rent. It might feel far but it's actually not that bad of a distance. You can get to campus or by walking pretty easily.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Very great tour guide and information. I loved the cleanliness and community attractions. They only setback I had was wishing there was a ten month lease option that wasn't as expensive as just paying the twelve months.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Being in college, it's nice having an apartment that's fully furnished and has utilities included, even internet. I also like that if one of my roommates skips out I won't be responsible for their rent. I honestly looked at renting a house. After utilities and internet and splitting it between 4 people, it was only $50 cheaper each month. From a money stand point that sounded great, but it would have also meant that we would have to keep up with landscaping and find our own furniture. If you're looking for a good short term solution, the Grove is the place for you.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It's been really great so far! The community is really great and the Grove has really supported that with all of the events at the clubhouse.