The maintenance people are on top of things. I put in a maintenance request, and the took care of it in the same day. I also love having a pool to swim in and a gym that is easy to get to.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It’s nice. Neighbors are great, love the pool and gym. People working at the grove are very nice and helpful. Good location as well. Overall pretty nice.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love the environment here, the swimming pool, the public area are so clean. And the people here are also really nice. Here might not be the one most close to the school, but definitely the one safety.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The apartment community and amenities are good, but the cost is too high especially when compared with other apartments in and around Moscow.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Friendly staff and awesome perks. Being able to access the pool and gym is a huge bonus as well. Overall great experience and would definitely recommend.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Lucked out with some pretty great roommates and the living space is pretty nice for a first apartment experience. The extra accommodations are awesome and so far it’s been a great time living here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

The provided mattresses are kinda uncomfortable, but everything else is great. The events are so fun to attend and bring friends to enjoy them with me.

Reply from Grove Moscow

So far my experience here has been great! Love all the amenities and having my own bathroom is definitely a bonus. Everyone that works here has been super nice as well!

Reply from Grove Moscow

My experience has been pretty good with The Grove so far! I like having the gym close, and the location isn't far from downtown Moscow or the campus. Recently I had an issue with the seal between the tank and bowl of my toilet, which rendered it inoperable. I submitted a maintenance request and the Grove maintenance team got on it as quick as they could. I really appreciated the help, and I generally think that the Grove is a nice place to live.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Staff are very helpful, but none of them seem to be on the same page about what’s going on. Sometimes they seem uninformed about how to solve issues.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I love it so far! Great management & roommates! I love how there are much activities as a community that we are allowed to participate in and feel welcome!

Reply from Grove Moscow

This honestly is a great college living place. Being fully furnished with utilities included make for an easy move in. Rent is easy to pay each month as all utilities and services for through the Grove; no need to send out three different payments to different companies. There are some things I disagree with regarding the Grove, including reletting and fees. I also believe management is unprofessional at times.

Reply from Grove Moscow

There’s always something to do at the Grove. They offer plenty of events and free food during the week and weekends. I love the free coffee bar and the pool. There’s always something to do and the staff is generally helpful.

Reply from Grove Moscow

It has been great so far. I had put up some maintenance call and i was happy it was looked into. Albeit a little more can be done with regards to the cleanliness of the complex; The stairs leading to different apartments should be swept at least once a week to better improve the sanitary condition. Oh and i had extra $10 charged to my account whereas i never subscribed to the overhaul of the flooring in the common area and kitchen. Aside the above, i feel at home !

Reply from Grove Moscow

Great living place it’s a nice environment ... I’m loving it . I like the staff and the whole place is a nice and safe place to leave. I’m loving it

Reply from Grove Moscow

The grove is a really nice place to live. Well organized. Many activities are available. The apartments are clean and pretty big. It is just a bit far without a car but alright with a bike.

Reply from Grove Moscow

At the beginning I didn't enjoy how many stairs I had to walk to get to my apartment since I had to carry a lot of heavy stuff but now that I'm all settled in, I really like it.

Reply from Grove Moscow

I like my time here, but sometimes I feel the electricity bill is on the high side. We run our family ranch that is way bigger with a lower power bill. overall a good place to live.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Living here at the Grove has been an amazing experience so far, I can’t wait to see what the future has in store for me here at the Grove in Moscow.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Overall living here, I’ve had no complaints. Other than the towel holders falling down that’s really the only problem I’ve run into. That and my key card doesn’t work sometimes l.

Reply from Grove Moscow

So far it has been wonderful long at the Grove! Everyone is friendly and it is very nice to have a gym I can use. Couple that with a great location and all my essential needs are met at a great price!

Reply from Grove Moscow

Had a higher expectation, but very spacious rooms. Nice to have laundry in building, pool and other amenities. A bigger fridge would be nice to accommodate all roommates.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Love it here. Only negative could Use more storage in kitchen and better mattresses to sleep on. The community is very safe and clean. Awesome apartment complex.

Reply from Grove Moscow

Very clean and great perks such as the pool, beach volleyball, a gym, tanning beds, BBQs, and fun events going on all of the time! I feel very welcome and comfortable here.

Reply from Grove Moscow

My experience living at the grove so far has been wonderful, the people who live here are nice and the people who work the front desk are usually helpful.