Grove Pullman

3.9

3.9

I have sent the maintenance required one week ago, but there isn’t anyone fixed it. Also, when I move into the apartment, everything is messy and not clean, I need to clean it By myself .
The Grove at Pullman doesn’t care about their Tenants. It was very disappointing to hear that they will not forgive any leases due to WSU being all online this semester. Just goes to show that they don’t care at all about their customers and I will be sure to let everyone I know not to sign a lease at the grove when I leave.
Really shitty. Management sucks. The GM should be fired. She constantly avoids me and my roommates. We well as emails from me and my mother.
Walter Adolph Georg Gropius (18 May 1883 – 5 July 1969) was a German architect and founder of the Bauhaus School, who, along with Alvar Aalto, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Le Corbusier and Frank Lloyd Wright, is widely regarded as one of the pioneering masters of modernist architecture. Awards: AIA Gold Medal
Very very disappointing initial experience moving into the apartment. The Unit was not clean whatsoever and the management did not respond promptly to any requests.
Contract is not being followed by the The Grove, Pullman, WA. Maintenance request work orders filled 5 weeks and nothing accomplished yet. I wonder what would happen if a resident did not respond with payment for 5 weeks? Very Frustrated
My experience this year has been terrible. The roommate match system is NOT accurate at all. There are many visible damages in the units, and maintenance NEVER comes, they just mark things completed. Management here is useless at this point.
The management is really terrible.i have sent the mail to the manager lots of time, but still lots of thing didnt solved. I feel really depressed and disappointed of the service.
Frankly, I am so sorry that it is not what I expected. Common area is messy and dirty. Cabinets and fridge are full and there is bad smell in the fridge because of spoilt stuffs.
1 star
Poor customer service, representatives are unhelpful, I knowledgeable, unapproachable, won't do anything for you unless absolutely necessary. Currently have to call repeatedly just to get them to answer the phone, impossible to reach head manager or get anything fixed