Maintenance is great, however front desk is either incapable or rude. Management is incredibly unhelpful and has ruined my experience. I came here with an apartment that wasn't ready with many things broken. If I had been treated like a human being by management and not scoffed at because there were numerous things wrong with our apartment (our roommate couldn't even live in her room for days), I would probably be returning next year and would recommend this place to others. It seems this place has no knowledge of customer service, because whenever I talk to anyone (there's one exception), they act like I am such an inconvenience. People don't have to return here, the facilities are nice, but me and my roommates are leaving solely because of the people working here and their utter disrespect. This place is lucky to have such great maintenance staff, because they are the only redeeming quality here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

You guys need recycling here soooo bad please but other than that i like The community events and the free food helps. I wish The pool was open later bc it’s closed at like 7 which is not my favorite.

Doing better. The window in my apartment hasn't been fixed yet and have been waiting a long time for it to get fixed. Once it is fixed, this score would be higher but been waiting for the past six months so...

I had a really good first year with the grove but my second year was very frustrating and I will not be returning. I find that I am more often frustrated than I am happy with the way things are run and the challenges I face with issues I present to management.

The management messes up a lot and does not satisfy the needs of their residents. I've experienced multiple problems with the services I receive from the grove

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is OK. It is a good first time apartment. The units are clean and modern and come fully furnished, and in the summer the pool and outdoor area is very nice. The appliances are pretty cheap, and throughout the year stuff breaks frequently due to it being so cheap. The living room furniture is pretty uncomfortable. The walls are pretty thin. The Wi-Fi quality is pretty terrible. No option for recycling since about the first 3 weeks of living here so if you live here make sure you are ok with slowly destroying the planet by throwing away all your recycling.

For the most part the grove is a fun place to live except for the internet which is super slow!! Management is pretty well. All the amenities are great. It would be better if the pool room with the ping pong table was open 24/7! Also if the pool was open 24/7 that wold be so much better. With better internet and longer hours for the amenities ive listed I would have given 5 stars.

I love the layouts of the apartments and that I have my own walk in closet and bathroom, however, the customer service is shotty and the maintenance is extremely disappointing considering how much money I pay.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Employees are all very nice. The unit it’s self is a bit beat up but that was mostly expected. However when we arrived it was very dirty with Cheetos inside the couch, unknown sticky stuff over the kitchen floor, stuff left in the cabinet, etc.

My experience has been frustrating. The sublease process is incredibly difficult and not very well explained. It seems like they only care about money. They try and nickle and dime the residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The customer service is awful over the phone but some of the people are nice when you go in. Keyword: some. We called because of maintenance and they were extremely rude to us and hung up on us

Reply from Grove Pullman

Beginning of the year I had many packages lost and have to reorder many items. Moved into an apartment with chairs all loose (basically broken), same with the living room table and desk in the bedroom. I submitted a work order in my bathroom when I first moved in and 2 months before moving out and it never got fixed. Lease take-over is stressful as there are so many apartments way cheaper. Other than that, it is nice to have your own room, bathroom and walk-in closet.

I have never met any of my neighbors but they are constantly blasting music and i have been left rude comments on my the windshield of my car.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is great, but the service is slow when putting in maintenance request. Also my apartment gets overcharged for heating and electricity every month ($40-60 overage charge) but other people who live at the grove the that I know get charged extremely less ($2-10) and we are doing nothing different heating wise and also in a 2 person apartment. Also the internet is terrible and can’t even load YouTube videos or Netflix at times of the day. What we pay for versus what we get is vastly different.

Had 4 months of 11.95 fees added to my rent this month because somebody forgot to add that, so my rent was alarmingly over $45 higher than usual and I got no notice that this was happening, but I guess for the next coming months I'll only get 1 fee of 11.95 and the usual fee of 4.50, so the usual $16 in "fees" instead of this month where I had over $50.

The staff is friendly but they struggle to get things done within a reasonable time. I had a very bad experience last year, but this year has been much better.

Takes too long for maintainance requests. Our microwave has been broken for over a month and is still not fixed. We have tried emailing, going to the front desk and putting in a request.

Community is inviting, however the service is slow and sometimes unprofessional. Move in was absolutely horrendous and disappointing. I hope to see significant improvements

Reply from Grove Pullman

The amenities are really nice.! But our neighbors are always loud, our apartment was very dirty when we moved in and our drying machine is broken still

The grove in my opinion is extremely overpriced however mis front desk staff are very personable and easy going. Management is also very flexible and understanding. The apartments are just poor quality for the amount you pay.

Nice sized apartments with good privacy. Management is nice and understanding but still waiting on a work order from move in over a month ago.

too expensive inconvenient move out rules had to call 3 times to get things figured out because the workers don’t all know what they are supposed to be doing I guess

Reply from Grove Pullman

Friendly community but noisy neighbors. Parking is awesome. Staff are friendly. Maintenance requests take ages to get taken care of. Overall 3.5 out of 5.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartment was not cleaned before moving in. Everything was dirty and floors were busted. Had an odd scent. Person at front desk was not helpful and did not know a lot about the Grove.

Reply from Grove Pullman

As for the first impression, the artment was filthy when we arrived. Through the year it grew on me despite the other problems we encountered, but ultimately I'll be moving to cheaper living.