Had 4 months of 11.95 fees added to my rent this month because somebody forgot to add that, so my rent was alarmingly over $45 higher than usual and I got no notice that this was happening, but I guess for the next coming months I'll only get 1 fee of 11.95 and the usual fee of 4.50, so the usual $16 in "fees" instead of this month where I had over $50.

The customer service is awful over the phone but some of the people are nice when you go in. Keyword: some. We called because of maintenance and they were extremely rude to us and hung up on us

Reply from Grove Pullman

Community is inviting, however the service is slow and sometimes unprofessional. Move in was absolutely horrendous and disappointing. I hope to see significant improvements

Reply from Grove Pullman

Some of the staff is friendly but for the most part unhelpful. Asked to renew and they said they would email me the renewal form. Its been a week and no email. This is one of many times staff has failed to do their part

Beginning of the year I had many packages lost and have to reorder many items. Moved into an apartment with chairs all loose (basically broken), same with the living room table and desk in the bedroom. I submitted a work order in my bathroom when I first moved in and 2 months before moving out and it never got fixed. Lease take-over is stressful as there are so many apartments way cheaper. Other than that, it is nice to have your own room, bathroom and walk-in closet.

My experience has been frustrating. The sublease process is incredibly difficult and not very well explained. It seems like they only care about money. They try and nickle and dime the residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Maintenance is great, however front desk is either incapable or rude. Management is incredibly unhelpful and has ruined my experience. I came here with an apartment that wasn't ready with many things broken. If I had been treated like a human being by management and not scoffed at because there were numerous things wrong with our apartment (our roommate couldn't even live in her room for days), I would probably be returning next year and would recommend this place to others. It seems this place has no knowledge of customer service, because whenever I talk to anyone (there's one exception), they act like I am such an inconvenience. People don't have to return here, the facilities are nice, but me and my roommates are leaving solely because of the people working here and their utter disrespect. This place is lucky to have such great maintenance staff, because they are the only redeeming quality here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is OK. It is a good first time apartment. The units are clean and modern and come fully furnished, and in the summer the pool and outdoor area is very nice. The appliances are pretty cheap, and throughout the year stuff breaks frequently due to it being so cheap. The living room furniture is pretty uncomfortable. The walls are pretty thin. The Wi-Fi quality is pretty terrible. No option for recycling since about the first 3 weeks of living here so if you live here make sure you are ok with slowly destroying the planet by throwing away all your recycling.

All of our furniture falls apart, I do like having a washer and dryer in unit though. It's pretty loud all the time, but that was expected.Overall I just wish we could sit in our chairs without fearing them collapsing

I love the layouts of the apartments and that I have my own walk in closet and bathroom, however, the customer service is shotty and the maintenance is extremely disappointing considering how much money I pay.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is great, but the service is slow when putting in maintenance request. Also my apartment gets overcharged for heating and electricity every month ($40-60 overage charge) but other people who live at the grove the that I know get charged extremely less ($2-10) and we are doing nothing different heating wise and also in a 2 person apartment. Also the internet is terrible and can’t even load YouTube videos or Netflix at times of the day. What we pay for versus what we get is vastly different.

I had a really good first year with the grove but my second year was very frustrating and I will not be returning. I find that I am more often frustrated than I am happy with the way things are run and the challenges I face with issues I present to management.

The amenities are really nice.! But our neighbors are always loud, our apartment was very dirty when we moved in and our drying machine is broken still

The management messes up a lot and does not satisfy the needs of their residents. I've experienced multiple problems with the services I receive from the grove

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove as a whole is a great complex with good amentities but overall the service provided by the staff is sub par especially with matenience

Reply from Grove Pullman

As for the first impression, the artment was filthy when we arrived. Through the year it grew on me despite the other problems we encountered, but ultimately I'll be moving to cheaper living.

Reply from Grove Pullman

When we moved into our apartment it did not seem to get cleaned. The kitchen walls and cabinets were covered with grease marks of some sort and our bathrooms were dirty and very dusty. There was also dog hair all over the floors which led me to believe that the floors were not cleaned.

Hoping everything will go well, I've heard lots of good and bad from this place. Time to find out for myself. I'll be sure to make use of all the free stuff haha

Noisy. In a thread, you can view the post and information about it, such as the author and posted date. All replies appear on the same page with the parent post.

Nice sized apartments with good privacy. Management is nice and understanding but still waiting on a work order from move in over a month ago.

Not really happy with my apartment.Still needs some work done and i've been here for a month. They need to hire more maintenance to get things done around at the grove.

Staff really needs to be more educated on how things work at the grove. My roommate was given the wrong lease to sign 2 times. Then they tell me I can't room with her which is not true I was told by another employee.. everyone needs to get on the same page..

Reply from Grove Pullman

Friendly community but noisy neighbors. Parking is awesome. Staff are friendly. Maintenance requests take ages to get taken care of. Overall 3.5 out of 5.

Reply from Grove Pullman

(11/29/18) This apartment is nice but it was not cleaned or repaired at all before we moved in, definitely not move-in ready. The beginning of the school year our maintenance requests were never filled and we asked once a week. Our emails would be unanswered for weeks and calls would go nowhere. It was never resolved until last week. The furniture is decent but the cushions fall off as you sit on them. Also, our neighbor who lives above us is terrible. He creeps on us through the windows and he will call the cops on us at 1:30 in the afternoon if we play music on CFS. He refused to talk to us, even after leaving notes on his door with our numbers and trying to go to his door and even talking to the front desk. Overall, a little too over priced but is good, especially with the amenities.

Nice apartments but maintenance takes a long time to fix stuff and the pool has been broken the whole year, when I moved in there was mold in our fridge cause our apartment never got flipped.