Grove Pullman

Really good apartments. I like that they are pet friendly. Everyone is really nice and wanting to help. I like that they come with a washer and dryer
I am happy with the layout of the apartments because I feel that it is private, even though I have 2 roommates. However, the management seems disorganized, and the condition and cleanliness of the apartment at move-in were slightly below satisfactory.
Overall they are doing great. I thoroughly enjoy the coffee bar and italian soda offered, and the staff is very friendly! This is a nice place.
I like the groves room set up and spaciousness. Got paired with a good roomate who is very clean. The amenities this apartment complex has are amazing, lots of fun.
Its a very nice place. Everyone is super friendly and nice. They help you out with everything. My only complain is the noise from the 2nd floor.
So far everything has been great. I haven't had any problems with the apartment. The staff here are very welcoming. Another thing is I love how fast the mailing service works.
The grove is a pretty great place to live as far as I'm concerned. It's pretty quiet around here making it easy to do homework or study or anything else you really want to do. All around it is definitely an above average place to live.
Maintenance just came and was friendly with fixing the problem with our apartment, Very Friendly! Hiro at the front desk is very friendly and very easy to work with.
The grove is good for the needs I need. But repairs take a while. Some of the fellow grove neighbors do not understand that they have neighbors.
Very good quality! Wish there were more events and someone at the bar all the time! I like the people that work here! The facilities are kept clean but the hours should be extended