A couple of things that I enjoy are the outdoor activities that are available to the residents as well as the outdoor pool. The rooms are spacious and the community fits really well for off campus living.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am enjoying my stay at the Grove Apartments so far. The amenities are great, and the Staff seems friendly and accommodating. Glad I chose to stay here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I think this is a really cool program so that college students can get deals by just giving reviews. I woshed i knew about this sooner. Cannot wait to seen what happens

Reply from Grove Pullman

My experience at the grove has been great so far. I enjoy living here and it is easy to get to campus. The staff here help me out if I ever have any problems.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the Grove is such an amazing experience, with a majority of students as the residents you get a real community feel and can meet so many people you may have classes with or to tailgate with. Such a family atmosphere, go cougs!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love being able to have my dog here, appartments are extremely spacious and the closets are amazing. Maintenance is a little slow but other than that great place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has good sized bedrooms. The bathroom and closet connected is great and makes life a lot easier. Its also great that the Grove has laundry in the unit!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Room is clean and in good condition. It has plenty of space and a good community of nice people around us. Front desk staff is nice and helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

it is a good place to live in and so far it has been a good experience. Anyway, can't complain. I have met some good/cool neighbors and I like its luxury

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far this place has been amazing! I love living here and it has been a great experience. The front desk people are always nice and welcoming too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love the grove, the premises is super nice with a great game room, workout room, and studying area. The free coffee and printing is wonderful and the personal walk-in closets and bathroom make life worth living! Could do better with the snow removal but other then that, its a really cool place to live

I love living at the grove. Having your own bathroom and walk in closet is really great. My only complaint is the parking can be difficult and limited.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great place to stay. Everything you need is close by. Very pricey rent. Everything is furnished which makes moving in easier. Dont need to look for furniture.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Really friendly staff, some problems with computer lab and printing, but so far a pretty great experience living here enough to renew my lease!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Can be loud at times but the overall atmosphere and community as a whole is pretty good. Not too many parties going on and fairly quiet during the night.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Pretty happy with everything except for the fact that I'm all the way on the 4th floor because it is a climb. Like the free coffee and quality of the apartment

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove. They provide great amenities, events, and services. The noise is never a problem and the community is very welcoming.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Good customer service and lots of amenities included in the rent. Our power keeps going out though, other than that it’s been alright. Living here again next year.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very awesome staff and maintenance crew! Amenites are pretty solid, a couple times there are troubles but the staff gets to things as soon as they can. I'm having a pretty great experience, I would recommend living here!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is a very friendly place. I love the fact that I am surrounded by other students that are my age. Having my own bathroom and bedroom is the best thing ever.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice, clean and all prices are put in one making it less of a hassle to pay bills and its not expensive. The staff are nice and polite and help you when you need it.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've had a really good experience so far, everyone is so friendly! It's a little expensive but it makes up for it with all the amenities offered!

I have been very satisfied with my experiences here. Great living space and community as well as a relatively quick maintenance. The only complaint I have is people drive way too fast in the parking lot and don’t always pick up after themselves and their pets.

Overall I really enjoy this apartment complex. It's always clean and presentable. Definitely one of the best looking complexes here and the people are so nice here (staff) and majority of the residents which is nice too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very friendly community. Everyone is usually pretty nice and considerate of noise. There have been only a few times where volume has been overly loud and there is a problem of people speeding through the parking lot but other than that I’d say it’s a great community.