Very friendly community. Everyone is usually pretty nice and considerate of noise. There have been only a few times where volume has been overly loud and there is a problem of people speeding through the parking lot but other than that I’d say it’s a great community.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everything has gone great since I've moved in! The Grove always is there to help! When ever something goes wrong they have helped or answered my questions.

I really like living at the grove. The people are nice, and the environment is great! I love the fact peta are welcome basically everywhere!

I've had a really good experience so far, everyone is so friendly! It's a little expensive but it makes up for it with all the amenities offered!

Love the grove, the premises is super nice with a great game room, workout room, and studying area. The free coffee and printing is wonderful and the personal walk-in closets and bathroom make life worth living! Could do better with the snow removal but other then that, its a really cool place to live

Living at the Grove is such an amazing experience, with a majority of students as the residents you get a real community feel and can meet so many people you may have classes with or to tailgate with. Such a family atmosphere, go cougs!

Reply from Grove Pullman

After a few bumps that have been resolved living at the grove has been good. The free coffee in the morning is great, I already get it once in a while. Hopefully everything stays good till the end of the semester

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove in Pullman is doing a lot better! Maintenance requests are taken in a timely manner, the staff are always polite when you see them in the lobby, and everything else seems to be great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

its litty w my brothers we all ball out and just chill out listen to music ya know hanging out chilling in the grove you know how we do all day

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s great just kind of far from campus. But I love my apartment because I’m in the club house and it’s right by everything. It has a great atmosphere.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice apartments and helpful office workers. Awesome amenities (especially the free printing; that really is helpful with school). Great 24 hour gym. Can’t wait to use the pool when it opens.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My apartment community is honestly really awesome. Although it is loud sometimes there is no where I'd rather live. The events and opportunities given by the Grove are super great and the amenities are even better.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have been very satisfied with my experiences here. Great living space and community as well as a relatively quick maintenance. The only complaint I have is people drive way too fast in the parking lot and don’t always pick up after themselves and their pets.

Great experience, very nice swimming pool in the summer time with volley ball court also. The apartments is very big space and comes with attached bathroom.

The apartment itself and the ammenities are great. The staff are all really friendly and helpful. The only issue we had was not being told that our door was getting painted before hand and almost getting fresh paint on us. Other than that the apartment has been great.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Pretty happy with everything except for the fact that I'm all the way on the 4th floor because it is a climb. Like the free coffee and quality of the apartment

Reply from Grove Pullman

Overall I really enjoy this apartment complex. It's always clean and presentable. Definitely one of the best looking complexes here and the people are so nice here (staff) and majority of the residents which is nice too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Can be loud at times but the overall atmosphere and community as a whole is pretty good. Not too many parties going on and fairly quiet during the night.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My experience at the grove has been great so far. I enjoy living here and it is easy to get to campus. The staff here help me out if I ever have any problems.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the Grove is a dream. My only complaint is that residents tend to leave garbage everywhere, whether it means they don’t pick up after their pets or just simply litter.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like the apartment. There is a gym here and free coffee. I also like the pool and stuff. I don't like the third floor. But I like the view.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a great place to live off campus. The AC has saved me from the dreadful Pullman summers. The clubhouse is also great with all of the accommodations.

Reply from Grove Pullman

First apartment and it exceeds my expectations. I love the private bathrooms and separate leases. Having a washer and dryer in the apartment is also great.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love being able to have my dog here, appartments are extremely spacious and the closets are amazing. Maintenance is a little slow but other than that great place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am enjoying my stay at the Grove Apartments so far. The amenities are great, and the Staff seems friendly and accommodating. Glad I chose to stay here.