The Grove is by far the best place to live. The community is so nice and friendly. My roommates that they matched me with are awesome and I couldn't be more happier. It is such a welcoming community for pets as well. I love it here and can't wait for all the fun this year has to offer.

So far having a great experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Along with that the apartment is very high quality. Couldn't ask for a better place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great service and quality of living! All problems have been fixed in a timely manner. The apartments were clean compared to the amount of living had happened in them. Awesome place to live or the next 3 years.

I think its great that this is offered by my apartment complex. This is a cool way to get involved with the Grove and learn what all it has to offer. I cant wait to come back next year!

I love you guys. Your doing awesome. Keep up the good work. Get that volleyball net set up. Please and thank you! And more equipment in the gym would be awesome.

it was great!i moved in on jan 2016 and I will stay here before i graduate i bieleve. best aprtment in town. enough place for parking and noise is good for sleeping and study. nice office until 8 pm

The grove is such a great place to live! It's so awesome having your own bathroom and walk in closet in your room, as well as how but the space is! It also saves some money because you don't need to buy any furniture when you move in!

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far everyone I've talked to at the desk has been really nice. The employees are also helpful when explaining questions you might have. Can't wait to move in.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Really enjoy staying here, love how I get my own private bathroom and walk in closet. The staff are very nice and sociable and friendly. Great living experience.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I think that you guys are doing a great job, i really like the rewards that are offered and i think it is a great way to get feedback and make living at the grove better

Reply from Grove Pullman

This reward program is awesome, being able to complete challenges for rewards. Thank you to the grove pullman for setting this up. Great idea.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The community is very relaxed their are plenty of things to do socially and privately within the community. The staff although are college students as well are working hard to make the place a great environment for students.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love how friendly and helpful the office staff is, it makes living here that much better knowing they'll help me when I need it! The coffee perks aren't bad either.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far, I have had a great experience at the Grove. My future roommates and I found everything well accommodating and our tour guide was very helpful and knew his stuff when we first visited.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s been good, room mates are cool and it feels like home. The best part is that I get to have my own bathroom which I can use at my own comfort.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Easy to sign lease and get everything squared away...had not trouble with anything in the process and they are very good at making sure you know what the next step is

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is an amazing place to live! I always receive great customer service. I also love the amenities.. Including the gym and the coffee bar!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Welcoming and accommodating staff, nice facilities, and FREE coffee in the mornings! The maintenance is a little slow (I put in a work order a month ago and it hasn't been done yet.) Other than that, it's been a good experience!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am so excited to be living in The Grove. They offer so many different things to do in the complex. Plus I love that there's so much space in every room!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I just signed my lease here at The Grove. I have been inside the apartments multiple times and it is a very nice place. The people who work there are very helpful. Plus The grove offers many amenities.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have been living here for a year now and it’s amazing place to spend your last year at wsu with friends. Great staff, great amenities and amazing apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is wonderful and always helpful! If I ever have a problem or a question they're ready to help and always very kind about it. They helped make my move very easy and enjoyable!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The complex is beautiful, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I can always count on them to assist me when needed. You definitely get the community feel here and everyone becomes pretty close.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far I really like the community rewards program so I'm giving this 5 out of 5 stars. Also the tours I went on at the Grove were great and I can't wait to live there.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven't experienced too many problems living at the Grove. Pool, Basketball Court and Workout Room are great. Coffee Machine in Club House broke awhile back. Would be nice if they got a new one.