I’m going on my third year living at the grove and I couldn’t be happier with my experience! The staff is sweet and helpful and the amenities are great, wish they did more events.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far so good. Loutish neighbors upstarts but there is not much to do about that. Always find good parking and front desk is willing to help with anything.

Reply from Grove Pullman

This is a wonderful thing, it is great that I can get rewards so easily for just filling things out. I am excited to continue using this website.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I think that you guys are doing a great job, i really like the rewards that are offered and i think it is a great way to get feedback and make living at the grove better

Reply from Grove Pullman

This reward program is awesome, being able to complete challenges for rewards. Thank you to the grove pullman for setting this up. Great idea.

Reply from Grove Pullman

great place. I love having a private bathroom and spacious room. The closet is awesome. I love living here. I go to the gym and tan all the time and it is super convenient

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has been an extremely welcoming and great experience. The amenities are great. The staff is very welcoming and kind. I recommend living here in Pullman!

Reply from Grove Pullman

My stay has been amazing so far. Maintenance could use a little work though, it takes a while for them to come around and fix whatever is broken, and usually it still breaks after they try to fix it. Other than that I love the place!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Easy to sign lease and get everything squared away...had not trouble with anything in the process and they are very good at making sure you know what the next step is

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everyone has been very friendly and has made living there fun. I really enjoy the different events that The Grove puts on every month, its great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Welcoming and accommodating staff, nice facilities, and FREE coffee in the mornings! The maintenance is a little slow (I put in a work order a month ago and it hasn't been done yet.) Other than that, it's been a good experience!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am so excited to be living in The Grove. They offer so many different things to do in the complex. Plus I love that there's so much space in every room!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've enjoyed living here so much. My favorite part about living here is all the amenities!! There's also a lot of giveaways, evens, and snacks.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is wonderful and always helpful! If I ever have a problem or a question they're ready to help and always very kind about it. They helped make my move very easy and enjoyable!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The complex is beautiful, and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I can always count on them to assist me when needed. You definitely get the community feel here and everyone becomes pretty close.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far I really like the community rewards program so I'm giving this 5 out of 5 stars. Also the tours I went on at the Grove were great and I can't wait to live there.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The office staff are literally the best here. They go out of their way to help me and are so kind, as well as people who I look forward to just chatting with. Thanks office friends!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great amenities for a decent price. This is a good community to live in. The staff work had to fix any problems. its a nice place for your four legged child as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The best apartment complex in Pullman with awesome amenities and events. The staff is super helpful and always there if or when you need them

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far, I'd say I've had a pretty great experience. The apartment itself is great, and having a private bathroom and walk in closet is awesome. No problems with management either.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am living and still living in Grove for 2 years. The community is still looking wonderful, the staffs are nice and helpful. The gym is well equiped.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great with almost everything! Great place for my pet to be able to live with me, great that they have bags outside on all the stands. Overall good place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove because of the amenities they offer and the location of the apartments. I haven’t had any problems while I have been living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice amenities🙃 And office people and neighbors are nice. When my cat runaway, my neighbor tell the office, and I could meet my cat again🐱❤️ I want hot tub and indoor pool here🙂