Grove Pullman

3.9

3.9

The Grove is a very friendly place. I love the fact that I am surrounded by other students that are my age. Having my own bathroom and bedroom is the best thing ever.
The residents at the grove are considerate and keep to themselves for the most part. This is one of the most admirable qualities of this apartment complex. The community within the grove is one that I feel safe and enjoy a lot.
I love the grove! The staff is so friendly and inviting. When I checked out other apartments in Pullman none of the were as nice as the grove is!
I love that each room has their own walk in closet and bathroom, it's nice they come with a washer and dryer. The only thing I wish it had that it doesn't is a deck
Doing good! Thanks for all the help esecially shoveling the snow all the time! Package notifications are also great, so I dont have to call.
office staff is always helpful and prepared. the amenities are great and I love that the grove is pet friendly! maintenance is always timely and effective and always nice.
The staff at the Grove of Pullman is not only friendly and quick to help with any problems a resident might be having, but also is quite professional.
The staff at the grove is awesome and they are always holding events for the residents. The apartments are comfortable and afforable and best of all they allow pets!
The apartment is very beautiful and full of amenities. The furniture is great. Everyone is helpful and friendly but sometimes slow to get things done.
Friendliest staff, definitely a great community. I especially love the close proximity to so many bus stops, I can get to campus in 5 minutes