Nice amenities🙃 And office people and neighbors are nice. When my cat runaway, my neighbor tell the office, and I could meet my cat again🐱❤️ I want hot tub and indoor pool here🙂

Reply from Grove Pullman

The staff is very nice and helpful. The buildings are arranged well making it easy to find your apartment. The view from the complexes is beautiful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really enjoyed living here. Over all the staff is friendly and the gym and the other amenities are nice too. The location to the bus stop is also good too.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am living and still living in Grove for 2 years. The community is still looking wonderful, the staffs are nice and helpful. The gym is well equiped.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have not started living at The Grove yet, but it is safe to say that I am in love with this apartment complex already. The grove is clean, modern, and overall beautiful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Amazing tour and staff is very helpful and quick to answer questions. They even let my puppies roam around while I was getting the tour and gave them dog treats. Can't wait to live here!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very clean and fun place to live! so worth the price!. It's amazing how the organize events and how we are able to hit the gym whenever we want.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great with almost everything! Great place for my pet to be able to live with me, great that they have bags outside on all the stands. Overall good place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is probably the nicest apartment complex in the city of pullman! It has the best amenities and the best staff. If you are worried about the price, don't be because it is well worth it with what you are paying for.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The management and staff have been so patient with helping me figure out the not-so-fun stuff aka paperwork and I appreciate them so much for it!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like that the Grove is pet friendly, I like the community events that go in including the bingo activities. I think it is a cool place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love it, not because it's friendly, not because it's huge, but because it's super neat and comfortable. You won't understand, but one day I'm you'll.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I haven't moved in yet but so far the staff has been amazing and I can't wait to move in this August, its going to be an amazing experience!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are very nice and clean! The apartment complex is very well kept. I love having the office to sit down and relax with friends.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So impressed with the Grove. truly an awesome place to live. It's a beautiful complex, quiet and quaint, and makes college even more enjoyable! I love it here!

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s the GOAT place to live. Some people say that Tom Brady and Lil Wayne are GOATS. Little do people know that the Grove is truly the GOAT when it comes to places to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great but Utility fee for this year is unbelievable high. Front desk people are nice. I don‘t like chair and Table, quality too bed !!! Its always need to be fixed or its will loose.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love it. I haven't even moved in yet and I am in love with the Grove. I cannot wait for this fall! It is going to be a great school year!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very helpful and kind! Keep the area clean and manicured and offer many great amenities. I don't own a computer so it's helpful that you guys offer one for use!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living the Grove. This apartment complex offers affordable and nice housing for their college residents. I also enjoy all of the amenities!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The management has definitely improved since I've been here. A lot of perks and good, clean apartments. The only big issue is the power company the grove uses, they charge quite a bit.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love the grove so much and am very excited to live here! I go over to my friends all the time and I absolutely love the pool and set up of the rooms!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

What a great place to live. This is the goat of all goat places ever!!!!!!! I wish I could live here forever. The amenities are awesome and I love the community events

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love this place. The best apartments ever in Pullman. There's so much included like the gym, pool, free coffee, tanning, it's awesome! I love it