The grove is a great place to live! I love that it comes furnished and is pet friendly. I have been here for three years and wouldn't wanna live any where else.

I love the people here and the atmosphere that the grove has. The staff is always very friendly and I love the giveaways they do. The grove is the best.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The rooms are so cute and perfect for my roommates and I! We love that we each have our own rooms and bathrooms! We are so excited to spend the year in the grove together:)

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have been living here for a year now and it’s amazing place to spend your last year at wsu with friends. Great staff, great amenities and amazing apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I just signed my lease here at The Grove. I have been inside the apartments multiple times and it is a very nice place. The people who work there are very helpful. Plus The grove offers many amenities.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I'm so excited to move in! The staff has been super friendly in helping make the leasing process smooth and giving my family and I a tour of the model. Great deal for the price.

Overall it has been really good. First semester I had some problems getting my work orders done but now I have had no problems. Most of the people at the desk are gracious and helpful and clearly care about their resident satisfaction.

Along with all the amenities and individual leases + bathrooms, the Grove does a great job of coming up with creative events to bring the whole community together.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really love living here at the Grove, everyone is so nice and although I did not have the best move in experience my sophomore year, going into my junior year, It has gotten way better. The staff is very friendly, and if I had any concerns I was able to go to them to get things sorted.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Everything has been completed in a timely manner when we've requested service or needed something fixed. The amenities are great and I've really enjoyed living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love the grove so much and am very excited to live here! I go over to my friends all the time and I absolutely love the pool and set up of the rooms!

Reply from Grove Pullman

You are doing great! I love living here! Unfortunately I can't live here next year. Thanks for experience! The office staff has really turned their game around.

I really like living here so far! Everyone is so friendly and the staff is always helpful at the front desk!! Love the apartments themselves and how spacious everything is!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Its been really good. The apartment was clean and the amenities were nice. The apartment complex is really nice and modern and is in a good location.

The Grove in Pullman has very clean faculties and very responsive staff! I love it. The layout of the apartments is also great. Each person has a full closest and bathroom to themselves which is beneficial when living coed.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove is an amazing place to live! I always receive great customer service. I also love the amenities.. Including the gym and the coffee bar!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Even though it's only been a month, I'm glad to be living here at The Grove. The staff are some of the coolest people I have ever met and they really do a great job to help out the tenants.

Reply from Grove Pullman

this is very nice place to live. I am so happy to live here with those fantastic people and I hope I can live here always and forever. On the other hand,I will recommend this prefect place for all my friends who will live in Pullman . I hope everyone gets prefect experience that live here . All of the staff are very nice people and they help me so much . I am so enjoy living here with all your guys.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a great place to live, and the community is very strong there. I really enjoy the amenities that we have and the events that are put on every few days in the club house.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Apartment is great and the resident appreciation week is really helpful. Staff are friendly and very helpful. Also, the amenities and service are great.

Great community and service! I love all the staff and especially all of the great things the grove offers us. Like as in the pool, the new sand volleyball court being made and the fact that pets are allowed here is pretty awesome.

I really like these rewards and I like all of the amenities that the grove offers like free coffee and the gym and tanning plus they give you great opportunities for gift cards

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great living here, nice place, this is is just a really great apartment. Good place. This is a nice place to live. The apartment has bedrooms and bathrooms.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love how helpful and welcoming everyone is! The workers at the front desk made my move in experience fun smoothly and helped answer all my questions!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living here!! I have had very little issues which can be very rare in a college town! The amenities are also very hard to come by! Nothing beats the Grove!