Grove Pullman

3.9

1,078 Reviews

3.9

1,078 Reviews

The apartment is great, our room mate and I both love how much space we have and all the ammentities that come with our home. The only suggestion I would make for improvement is to improve accuracy and organization of the employees as many things have been forgotten by them and I have received incorrect information many times.
Great customer service! The staff is very friendly and helpful. They were so nice and gave great info when they showed me the room. Keep it up!
I love this apartment, the pool and community area is so nice I feel like I'm living at a nice country club. Being able to have my own bedroom, bathroom, and closet is the best.
The grove is a great space! Its nice to be away from campus. The rooms are pretty nice, and the bathroom has a nice walk in closet behind it.
Very nice layout and very spacious apartments. Neighbors can noisy but the vibe here is great! Theres always something to do and the workout facility fulfills all needs.
The amenities are good. The pool is fun during the summer and free coffee is always great. The new maintenance staff hired is much better and does a great job.
Everything has been good so far, the only problem is that the grove has been understaffed for a while now. I wish the espresso place was manned all the time so I didn't have to get someone to help me.
It'd be nice if the pool was open sooner. Utilities seem a bit high even when we have has our ac off for months including heat. Love the included cable and WiFi. Coffee in the clubhouse is a great touch
I think that it is an awesome place to live. It is close proximity to all of my friends & the pool is pretty clout. I'm just trying to reach the character limit now
Neighbors above suck. The walls are too thin. The rooms are pretty nice, bathrooms are good. The office staff is friendly. The rent is super high.