The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s the GOAT place to live. Some people say that Tom Brady and Lil Wayne are GOATS. Little do people know that the Grove is truly the GOAT when it comes to places to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like that the Grove is pet friendly, I like the community events that go in including the bingo activities. I think it is a cool place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The management and staff have been so patient with helping me figure out the not-so-fun stuff aka paperwork and I appreciate them so much for it!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I really enjoyed living here. Over all the staff is friendly and the gym and the other amenities are nice too. The location to the bus stop is also good too.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven’t moved in yet! But, the tour was great with the great staff who are more than willing to answer questions and talk about the apartments! I appreciated the effort that our guide put in to make sure that we enjoyed our tour and left with little to no questions!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are absolutely amazing, and it’s just a fun place to live. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an apartment.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The process of applying and signing a lease was extremely easy, the people who work at the Grove were super nice and helpful throughout the process as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

experience so far has been really good! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help when it's needed! The maintenace us usually fairly quick too!

Reply from Grove Pullman

At the beginning of my move in, management was very unorganized, allowing many mishaps to get by. This is now in the past though, and I can see that the Grove in Pullman is improving a lot. Some examples of this are faster maintenance service, following up with calls, and engaging with the community more/figuring out what needs improvement.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It's fine... Some things can be fixed... Rent is really high and climbing and I'm moving out. But I like that it is furnished and amenities.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove because of the amenities they offer and the location of the apartments. I haven’t had any problems while I have been living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great amenities for a decent price. This is a good community to live in. The staff work had to fix any problems. its a nice place for your four legged child as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The office staff are literally the best here. They go out of their way to help me and are so kind, as well as people who I look forward to just chatting with. Thanks office friends!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

My stay has been amazing so far. Maintenance could use a little work though, it takes a while for them to come around and fix whatever is broken, and usually it still breaks after they try to fix it. Other than that I love the place!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has been an extremely welcoming and great experience. The amenities are great. The staff is very welcoming and kind. I recommend living here in Pullman!

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far so good. Loutish neighbors upstarts but there is not much to do about that. Always find good parking and front desk is willing to help with anything.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I’m going on my third year living at the grove and I couldn’t be happier with my experience! The staff is sweet and helpful and the amenities are great, wish they did more events.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living at The Grove. This is my second year living there. It is close to the buses and campus. The apartments are nice and clean. It’s nice that The Grove allows free printings for residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My resident experience here at the grove has been great. The Grove offers good value for what you’re getting. I love the WiFi and the cable as well as the on site gym. The apartments and rooms are spacious. It is also within walking distance on a nice day and there is a bus stop right outside.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the grove has been awesome so far! I just moved to pullman last week and I have been super happy with my experience here thanks for the grove

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far everything has been good, my apartment move in was easy and fast and the amenities are great! The Staff is friendly and they answer any questions they can or will direct you in the right direction.

Reply from Grove Pullman

My resident experience was amazing! Whenever my roommates or I had issues with mail/our apartment/anything else, the grove was there to help!

I absolutely love the community and have never had issues with anyone. My neighbors are so friendly and everyone I meet has been so kind. The pool and the gym are great places to socialize and meet new people which is exactly what I needed.

Reply from Grove Pullman

After moving out of my apartment. It was an easy and quick experience. I do like that they give you the option to get your Apartment reviewed so you can avoid as many charges as possible. It was a good living experience staying at the grove