Grove Pullman

3.9

1,078 Reviews

3.9

1,078 Reviews

The grove has a lot of things to offer as far as amenities, activities, and help for its residents. They get our problems fixed quickly and the maintenece people are great.
I love everything that comes with the grove like the pool, free printing, games and prizes, makes it more fun! maintenance is kind of slow for fixing things tho, have to always follow up on maintenance.
Very nice place. The pool is nice to be at when its warm. Printing is amazing because it's usually always available. The staff are nice and helpful.
Overall I really like the grove and amenities. The only thing holding it back from 5/5 is some damage in apartment when I moved in like blinds on windows and broken chairs.
Pretty great experience, I learned about the grove from a friend so far getting to know the place is pretty great. I definitely like the many amenities there are for residents.
So far the Grove is the best apartment complex I've lived in, in Pullman. The space, the amenities, the staff, and the location is great! There is a lot available to residents and the service is great!
Great place to live. Spacious apartments for affordable prices. The only thing that isn’t very good, is maintenance. Maintenance orders take forever to be completed and parking is terrible.
So far really good, I had a problem and they were quick to fix it which I really appreciated. I wish the maintenance people were just as quick.
Nice location. Good facility. Little challenges with maintenance follow through, but new manager and maintenance crews. Have been good since then.
I enjoy the privacy of the rooms here. My only complaint is that maintenance could do a better job cleaning up and ensuring that nothing is broken before residents move in.