Grove Pullman

3.9

3.9

Maintenance is very fast, friendly, and does a great job! My biggest complaint is that methods of paying for rent are inconsistent and what they will take for payment changes often.
I am enjoying my stay at the Grove Apartments so far. The amenities are great, and the Staff seems friendly and accommodating. Glad I chose to stay here.
A couple of things that I enjoy are the outdoor activities that are available to the residents as well as the outdoor pool. The rooms are spacious and the community fits really well for off campus living.
The service was great when I was looking for a place to live but applying was a long and unclear process. They could have done a better job explaining how the process works since many of their residents are 1st time apartment renters.
Living at the Grove is such an amazing experience, with a majority of students as the residents you get a real community feel and can meet so many people you may have classes with or to tailgate with. Such a family atmosphere, go cougs!
The apartment itself and the ammenities are great. The staff are all really friendly and helpful. The only issue we had was not being told that our door was getting painted before hand and almost getting fresh paint on us. Other than that the apartment has been great.
The Grove has improved a lot since I moved in last year. I respect all the staff here; wanting to always do better and take care of problems more efficiently.
I love living here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The apartments are large, and are conveniently fully furnished. I specifically chose the Grove because it is furnished, and I was not disappointed!
So far I have had nothing but good experiences here at the Grove in Pullman. The Application process was very easy to complete and I was contacted promptly. Looking forward to living here.
Great experience, very nice swimming pool in the summer time with volley ball court also. The apartments is very big space and comes with attached bathroom.