Amazing tour and staff is very helpful and quick to answer questions. They even let my puppies roam around while I was getting the tour and gave them dog treats. Can't wait to live here!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love the place the Grove has to offer! Plenty of different events each month that is free, friendly and helpful staffs, awesome community, and good services offered!

Great with almost everything! Great place for my pet to be able to live with me, great that they have bags outside on all the stands. Overall good place to live!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Excellent service. Good communication. Fantastic amenities. I love living here. It's all inclusive and worth every penny. So easy to pay bills too

I think that you guys are doing a great job, i really like the rewards that are offered and i think it is a great way to get feedback and make living at the grove better

Reply from Grove Pullman

This is a wonderful thing, it is great that I can get rewards so easily for just filling things out. I am excited to continue using this website.

Reply from Grove Pullman

This reward program is awesome, being able to complete challenges for rewards. Thank you to the grove pullman for setting this up. Great idea.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So happy I found the Grove and all its cool features and kind staff in Pullman! Grad school might put me through the ringer but I'm excited for my home away from home.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove have both its pros and cons. The pros is that there are individual contracts, swimming pool, volleyball and basketball court, and a bunch of other fun things.

I have an awesome time at the Grove! It's always great to see Hiro every time I come by for coffee! The gym is keeping me pretty busy nowadays too!

I have just signed my lease and so far it's been an incredibly easy and smooth process. The staff was incredibly helpful with all my questions.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has been an extremely welcoming and great experience. The amenities are great. The staff is very welcoming and kind. I recommend living here in Pullman!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Wish the WiFi was better had to wait a week forCrappy Wi-Fi also they need to have better customer service for when you have problems with your apartment

I think the apartment complex every nice in the pullman area. All of the amenities in the apartment complex are very cool and have great hours.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I think its great that this is offered by my apartment complex. This is a cool way to get involved with the Grove and learn what all it has to offer. I cant wait to come back next year!

My stay has been amazing so far. Maintenance could use a little work though, it takes a while for them to come around and fix whatever is broken, and usually it still breaks after they try to fix it. Other than that I love the place!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Haven't experienced any problems living at the grove. Pool, Basketball Court and workout room are great amenities. They need to get a new Coffee Machine in the Club House.

No problems so far! From what I have experienced, everyone is super friendly and I have no doubt it will be even better once I move in. Super excited

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far so good. All the issues that I have had have been solved and taken care of. It was a good living experience living at the grove and amenities were good even though I didn’t use all of them.

The office staff are literally the best here. They go out of their way to help me and are so kind, as well as people who I look forward to just chatting with. Thanks office friends!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great amenities for a decent price. This is a good community to live in. The staff work had to fix any problems. its a nice place for your four legged child as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I've enjoyed living here so much. My favorite part about living here is all the amenities!! There's also a lot of giveaways, evens, and snacks.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far, signing a lease with the Grove has been fast and easy. I appreciate that the apartments come furnished. However, the repeating e-mails can be a bit much.

The staff here are fantastic. On the rare chance I have a problem, I can go to the front desk and someone always has an answer that helps me.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is such a great place to live! It's so awesome having your own bathroom and walk in closet in your room, as well as how but the space is! It also saves some money because you don't need to buy any furniture when you move in!