Grove Pullman

Nice to deal with management. Like having all the amenities and seeing my friends here makes me happy and being my first apartment. Thanks
You guys are on top of all the maintenance requests and the units are furnished with pretty much anything I need. The fans outside my room are a little loud at night but it's nothing earplugs can't solve.
It has been great. The app is easy to use and is convenient. I strongly suggest comj g out with an actual phone app in the future maybe. But overall it good
The Grove is a great place to live here in Pullman. The staff is friendly and always helpful, the amenities are top-notch, and the apartments are high quality.
Love how helpful and welcoming everyone is! The workers at the front desk made my move in experience fun smoothly and helped answer all my questions!
The grove is a great place to live, and the community is very strong there. I really enjoy the amenities that we have and the events that are put on every few days in the club house.
Even though it's only been a month, I'm glad to be living here at The Grove. The staff are some of the coolest people I have ever met and they really do a great job to help out the tenants.
I really like living here so far! Everyone is so friendly and the staff is always helpful at the front desk!! Love the apartments themselves and how spacious everything is!
Everything has been completed in a timely manner when we've requested service or needed something fixed. The amenities are great and I've really enjoyed living here.
I really love living here at the Grove, everyone is so nice and although I did not have the best move in experience my sophomore year, going into my junior year, It has gotten way better. The staff is very friendly, and if I had any concerns I was able to go to them to get things sorted.