I just moved in and so far everything is going good. I enjoy having my own bathroom and closet, it makes things really convenient. Also, the staff seem really nice and are helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

it's comfotable,peaceful,neat and tidy.it can have free coffee everyday,which make me energetic in class.sometimes i can go to indoor stadium room to exercise.

The grove is such a great place to live! It's so awesome having your own bathroom and walk in closet in your room, as well as how but the space is! It also saves some money because you don't need to buy any furniture when you move in!

Reply from Grove Pullman

My resident experience here at the grove has been great. The Grove offers good value for what you’re getting. I love the WiFi and the cable as well as the on site gym. The apartments and rooms are spacious. It is also within walking distance on a nice day and there is a bus stop right outside.

Reply from Grove Pullman

A free rewards program for residents, that is amazing! A free rewards program for residents, that is amazing! A free rewards program for residents, that is amazing!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great experience, good location, love having my own bathroom and closet! Great amenities, the gym is great that it is 24 hours, great parking!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have had speedy maintenance and wonderful customer service. The rooms are great and I love that there is free coffee. The main lobby is a great place to to homework.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living at The Grove. This is my second year living there. It is close to the buses and campus. The apartments are nice and clean. It’s nice that The Grove allows free printings for residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I’m going on my third year living at the grove and I couldn’t be happier with my experience! The staff is sweet and helpful and the amenities are great, wish they did more events.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far so good. Loutish neighbors upstarts but there is not much to do about that. Always find good parking and front desk is willing to help with anything.

Reply from Grove Pullman

An excellent place to live! Great amenities, friendsly staff, and very nice apartment rooms. I love living at the Grove!! Four and a half stars!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I can't wait to live at the grove again next year! I've lived there since august and I love the great community feel and how helpful and polite the staff are.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The Grove has been an extremely welcoming and great experience. The amenities are great. The staff is very welcoming and kind. I recommend living here in Pullman!

Reply from Grove Pullman

My stay has been amazing so far. Maintenance could use a little work though, it takes a while for them to come around and fix whatever is broken, and usually it still breaks after they try to fix it. Other than that I love the place!

Reply from Grove Pullman

The office staff are literally the best here. They go out of their way to help me and are so kind, as well as people who I look forward to just chatting with. Thanks office friends!!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Coming to the Grove into such a nicely kept apartment made moving to Pullman even easier. I am so happy to have a place that makes me feel comfortable & happy.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Great amenities for a decent price. This is a good community to live in. The staff work had to fix any problems. its a nice place for your four legged child as well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

So far having a great experience. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Along with that the apartment is very high quality. Couldn't ask for a better place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am very pleased with the grove! I love it and how close it is to campus. The apartments are huge and I have the perfect amount of space. And I love that the staff is so friendly as well as helpful.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living at the Grove because of the amenities they offer and the location of the apartments. I haven’t had any problems while I have been living here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I think that you guys are doing a great job, i really like the rewards that are offered and i think it is a great way to get feedback and make living at the grove better

Reply from Grove Pullman

This reward program is awesome, being able to complete challenges for rewards. Thank you to the grove pullman for setting this up. Great idea.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living at the grove has been an amazing experience. I love my roommates and all of the amenities. I really enjoy having a private bathroom and a walk in closet a the common space for my roommates.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It's fine... Some things can be fixed... Rent is really high and climbing and I'm moving out. But I like that it is furnished and amenities.

Reply from Grove Pullman

At the beginning of my move in, management was very unorganized, allowing many mishaps to get by. This is now in the past though, and I can see that the Grove in Pullman is improving a lot. Some examples of this are faster maintenance service, following up with calls, and engaging with the community more/figuring out what needs improvement.