Grove Pullman

3.9

3.9

I love the people here and the atmosphere that the grove has. The staff is always very friendly and I love the giveaways they do. The grove is the best.
So far so good, I’m loving the staff members. They are very helpful! They make life easy at the grove and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else!
It’s a very nice place to live! I love all the events and food available. Maintenance is a lot faster now and the staff are a lot nicer than a few years ago
Great environment and nice office staff. I like the gym in the apartment, but sometimes a little noise at night. Also sometimes when I submitted the work problem on the internet, I need to wait more weeks before the worker​ came to fix it. This is a little slowly.
I really have enjoyed living here so far. It’s close to campus, the staff is very nice and the amenities are great. Living in a nice apartment that’s pet friendly has been very helpful and reduces the stress of college life.
Brisk b UCB isn’t if. If. Or. I’d. I’d. Jena. Is. Is. Jen Jen f go irk. GUI fine. N old. Kidney c. June. No I’d. Fun ikdnw. Joe. N kid.
Living here is phenomenal! All the staff is always so kind welcoming and helpful. The rooms are very spacious and that’s probably my favorite part. Would definitely recommend a friend to live here!
The staff is super friendly, I love having my own bathroom and walk-in closet, the whole grove community is the best. Wish I could bring the room with me when I graduate.
Haven’t lived there yet but my walk through was very enjoyable. My visit was very nice and so we’re the staff members there. The application process was easy too.
I like that the grove is a quiet place to live. The staff is very helpful and cares about you very much. I also love the location. It is right by a bus stop that can take you to the campus