Grove Pullman

The Grove is a pretty great place to live, great first choice apartment. Although there are some things that aren't working, maintenance and staff are always there! The staff is really friendly and will answer any questions. I do enjoy living here and recommend this as a first apartment choice for college students!
The best apartment complex in Pullman with awesome amenities and events. The staff is super helpful and always there if or when you need them
No problems so far! From what I have experienced, everyone is super friendly and I have no doubt it will be even better once I move in. Super excited
I just visited Pullman for the “Alive” transfer student orientation. I stopped by the grove on our way back home and was blown away. The sincerity of the employees and the chemistry to build a harmonic environment has worked wonders. The presence of love when living from home is hard to find, but not at the grove. Single handily they have built a community welcoming new members daily. I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT YEAR!!!
Great living here, nice place, this is is just a really great apartment. Good place. This is a nice place to live. The apartment has bedrooms and bathrooms.
It is very clean, comfortable, and new something that makes the college experience very delightful. Rooms are a perfect size. Everything you pay for you get. So its money will spent
The staff is very nice and helpful. The buildings are arranged well making it easy to find your apartment. The view from the complexes is beautiful.
I really like the layout of my room and having my own bathroom and walk in closet Is amazing. The on-site gym and the location to the bus stop is one of the best things about living here.
I am very pleased with the grove! I love it and how close it is to campus. The apartments are huge and I have the perfect amount of space. And I love that the staff is so friendly as well as helpful.
I haven’t moved in yet, I move in the 15th of August but the staff have been the best with helping me sign up. I have a called a couple times to ask about living arrangements and where to park my car and they not only told me where, but also mapped out nearby parking lots if the grove is full. Overall great experience!