The place is very nice and quiet. I like the location and the ability to have pets. The apartments are also very spacious which makes comfortable living situations

Reply from Grove Pullman

There isn’t much involvement between neighbors as a community as a whole. Apartments are older and not very nice but they aren’t bad for the price.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very friendly community. Everyone is usually pretty nice and considerate of noise. There have been only a few times where volume has been overly loud and there is a problem of people speeding through the parking lot but other than that I’d say it’s a great community.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove provides excellent service while maintaining a classy complex for students in the pullman area. Although I feel that the price is too high, the amenities do distract from that.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s the GOAT place to live. Some people say that Tom Brady and Lil Wayne are GOATS. Little do people know that the Grove is truly the GOAT when it comes to places to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartments are nice, however I feel like it is over priced for what you get. I wish there was more free items like Evolve. Maintenance has gotten better but could still use work.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is an awesome place to live for people like me who are out of state and have no furniture. The spacious rooms are the best and the people are always friendly and welcoming!

apartment is nice, amenities are great, staff is usually really helpful and always nice. Only complaint is the snow maintenance during winter.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Most things are good. Furniture and mattresses need updating. Maintenance is usually done within 2 days of request. A lot of free food and game nights for residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Good place. Sounds like matienence is always busy doing something else. Overall an average place to live at. NOT worth the price. Cheaper and better places elsewhere

Reply from Grove Pullman

My experience has been frustrating. The sublease process is incredibly difficult and not very well explained. It seems like they only care about money. They try and nickle and dime the residents.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The grove is a good place to live. They have events, free food, tanning and a gym. They also have a pool, a basketball court and plenty of parking.

Reply from Grove Pullman

It’s vwry nice for its price. The community is nice and there is lots of fun games and events. The only thing that’s annoying is the dog poop all the time

Reply from Grove Pullman

I have never met any of my neighbors but they are constantly blasting music and i have been left rude comments on my the windshield of my car.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Very awesome staff and maintenance crew! Amenites are pretty solid, a couple times there are troubles but the staff gets to things as soon as they can. I'm having a pretty great experience, I would recommend living here!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I like that the Grove is pet friendly, I like the community events that go in including the bingo activities. I think it is a cool place to live.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Super friendly and welcoming. I have never had a bad experience with the staff or the facility. I feel safe and at home in my apartment. I also enjoy how dog friendly they are and it makes me more comfortable to have my dog here.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The place is great, but the service is slow when putting in maintenance request. Also my apartment gets overcharged for heating and electricity every month ($40-60 overage charge) but other people who live at the grove the that I know get charged extremely less ($2-10) and we are doing nothing different heating wise and also in a 2 person apartment. Also the internet is terrible and can’t even load YouTube videos or Netflix at times of the day. What we pay for versus what we get is vastly different.

The service was great when I was looking for a place to live but applying was a long and unclear process. They could have done a better job explaining how the process works since many of their residents are 1st time apartment renters.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Unfortunately, I didn't get the original apartment that I was contracted for due to an emergency of another tenant. But I got amazing roommates on the apartment they assigned me to so 👍 Will update the review, if that's a possibility later in the year.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The applying process was made so much easier thanks to the helpful people at the front desk. I felt very welcomed by the workers at the Grove.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I love living in my apartment, but I would have to say that maintenance is the worst part about living here. The staff are all friendly, but maintenance takes weeks to get to the apartment to fix an issue. On top of that I feel like we tend to get extra charges that are unnecessary as we already pay a ton to live at the grove. Honestly, the rent should be lowered compared to the value of the grove and the value of the commodities we are offered. Gym equipment is broken all the time, the pool was broken for the majority of the beginning of the year, and the maintenance of the parking lot is poor.

Reply from Grove Pullman

AMAZING!!!! I have never had a better experience with any other apartment community. Everyone was so nice and welcoming. I can’t wait to live in such a beautiful and nice place.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The office staff is very nice and does there best to help with issues. However there is mismanagement which leads to small, easy problems growing into something that's very hard to deal with.

Overall the grove has been a decent place to live. Their pet rent is not the worst I’ve seen, the staff is friendly, and they host frequent community events for residents. In the winter the parking lot is very difficult to drive through, and I have had some problems with noisy neighbors. It’s on the more expensive side but the units are very nice and have new appliances.