So far it is going alright. I wish that the management would reply to us about the broken dishwasher because it is not too fun doing dishes by hand but oh well.

Reply from Grove Pullman

You guys are on top of all the maintenance requests and the units are furnished with pretty much anything I need. The fans outside my room are a little loud at night but it's nothing earplugs can't solve.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I enjoy living in my apartment and I like that I have my own personal space. I like the events that are put on as well. I don’t like how unorganized the staff can be and I wish the staff members communicated more between each other when dealing with issues residents have.

Very clean in the rooms, ac is very nice as well. The one thing I have to complain about is the wobbly handle on our water facet, but other than that a great Experience

Reply from Grove Pullman

Nice to deal with management. Like having all the amenities and seeing my friends here makes me happy and being my first apartment. Thanks

Reply from Grove Pullman

Overall fantastic apartment with a great community. The apartment comes already furnished and all Bill's such as electric and water are included with rent. Only complaint is my kitchen sink has a leaky faucet

Reply from Grove Pullman

Super nice apartment complex overall, but still waiting on some service requests. All furniture is nice and modern but not as comfortable as I’d expect.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Service at the Grove has been good so far. The only downside is the amenities such as cable and wifi leave a little to be desired. Cable is blurry and cuts out quite a bit.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The overall experience so far has been very good, except for the noise cancellation of the walls are not so good. The best part is all the things that come with the apartment like pool, volleyball court, basketball court, and weight room.

Reply from Grove Pullman

Living here at the grove has been great. the staff is nice and helpful. Also, the community here is very nice and the environment is nice. Lastly, it has a safe feeling to it.

Reply from Grove Pullman

The apartment is so nice but the people above us have a dog and it is very loud and annoying. The best thing about living at the grove is the amenities that come with living here such as the basketball court and the gym.

Reply from Grove Pullman

I am loving living here so far, I think the location is great, people here are nice, and the place looks fairly new and clean! Overall, I think I am going to love it here.

I’ve enjoyed my time here. I really like the events that they put on because it helps you meet the other people that are living here. I also think the apartments are very nice for the price and are very comfortable.

I have had the best experience living here so far. I feel like I’m really part of a community and I love that I get to bring my dog with me as well. Everyone in the office is always so friendly and helpful.

I love living at the Grove! The amenities are awesome and I feel at home. I would recommend living here to someone looking for a college apartment!

Everyone here wants to make you feel at home. The staff is super helpful and kind, and I absolutely love living around all of the super cute animals!

Friendly Employees, and good atmosphere. Only complaint is that my room doesn't have blinds and are work orders are taking a while. Other wise it has been a good experience so far!

Move in was a really easy process, clear directions and helpful staff. The events are fun and a good way to meet new people. Plus the amenities are awesome!

I’ve enjoyed my time at the Grove so far. The staff here is really helpful and the events they have weekly are a great way to get to know people. I came in here knowing very few people but I’ve met many people just at events. The apartments are very comfortable and nice and it already feels like home.

The rooms are nice but the walls are pretty thin and I can hear my neighbors talking outside. There’s a lot of amenities and it’s in a good neighborhood.

Etymology 1 Edit From Middle English jakke (“a term of familiarity or contempt; guy; a mechanical turnspit; a brass coin”), from the name Jack. See Jack.

The staff is awesome, but the upkeep of the apartment isn’t great. I moved into a room that didn’t seem to be cleaned as thoroughly as they claimed it to be.

You guys need recycling here soooo bad please but other than that i like The community events and the free food helps. I wish The pool was open later bc it’s closed at like 7 which is not my favorite.

I like the dog treats in the lobby and the nice grass for my dog! You don’t have to set up your cable or internet and you can get free coffee every heckling day.

The staff is friendly but they struggle to get things done within a reasonable time. I had a very bad experience last year, but this year has been much better.