So Far my experience at the grove has been excellent. Everyone has been so nice and I love the layout of the apartments. It is a little more spendy but I do like the fact that everything is furnished. I also like that they will help me find someone to take over my lease when graduate.

Great place to live. The application process was so easy and painless. The resident portal is a great tool for residents and makes its so easy for residents.

For the price we pay, management could be more efficient. Their organization is not quite where it should be, but they are generally friendly.

I had a great experience, everyone was really nice! The only thing is I wish there was more info about how to pay for your room through financial aid.

Management has changed drastically and has actually become reliable as well as super friendly and willing to help out when help is needed. Would be nice to see the printers working properly though.

Mostly great with minor difficulties. I love having a furnished apartment, with the access to the gym, and the pool but sometimes dealing with the office can be difficult.

I love it here at the Grove, with such nice and elegant looking apartments. I love having my own bathroom. I also love that there are events and different kinds of interactions.

So far I have had nothing but good experiences here at the Grove in Pullman. The Application process was very easy to complete and I was contacted promptly. Looking forward to living here.

My experience at the grove has been ok. It could be better. It seems like every time I have to go down to pay rent or ask questions or something every employee gives me a different answer.

Good- excellent living space and friendly staff who love to help. Was told our carpet was going to be replaced bit never was, not a big deal though

The experience here at the grove is comfortable. It feels like I am at home. I have been living here now for two years and I enjoy it every bit.

I Really enjoy living at the grove, I was skeptical because friends had problems here, but so far I love it and even renewed my lease! The staff are super friendly and overall it's a nice community!

Reply from Grove Pullman

Love the place the Grove has to offer! Plenty of different events each month that is free, friendly and helpful staffs, awesome community, and good services offered!

Excellent service. Good communication. Fantastic amenities. I love living here. It's all inclusive and worth every penny. So easy to pay bills too

The grove in my opinion is extremely overpriced however mis front desk staff are very personable and easy going. Management is also very flexible and understanding. The apartments are just poor quality for the amount you pay.

The staff at the Grove of Pullman is not only friendly and quick to help with any problems a resident might be having, but also is quite professional.

Very happy with my experience at the grove so far!! The people who I worked with when signing my lease and doing my application were very helpful and friendly.

Fairly great experience. Only complaint is that we don't get an assigned parking spot/area. Sometimes I've had to park clearly across the Grove, especially on weekends such as dads weekend. I know they can get visitor parking permits yet most don't. I would like to see this enforced.

Really shitty. Management sucks. The GM should be fired. She constantly avoids me and my roommates. We well as emails from me and my mother.

Ammenities are pretty good. Track your monthly statements though with rent. Ways to pay are very constricting and limited without added costs.

The price of living here is to high to have all apartments that fall apart and maintenance crews that fix things with super glue. Feel like privacy isn't a thing because walls, floors and ceilings are way to thin.

Overall pretty pleased with service here at the grove. Staff are a little rude at times but we're all human. Best place to live in the Palouse, however, if you're attending WSU

I am very excited to live at The Grove! The only negative experience I have had is with the students working the front desk - there are some subjects that they are not knowledgeable in. But overall, great!

Reply from Grove Pullman

I don't have any complaints about living here at the grove as of yet. The employees seem very nice and the apartments are great. Living here has been very enjoyable.