Great pool, amenities, and events. Maintenance has always been quick with requests and the employees at the front desk are always willing to assist you.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love that almost everyday there are activities fro the residents. Also being pet friendly and having random room mate draw is what really drove me here.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Great community and friendly staff! Maintenance works in a timely manner to complete all requests. I’ve lived here for 3 years and have never had a bad experience!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

great so far. staff can be hard to get a hold of at important times but other than that, great. really love the amenities provided for the residents.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a great place to live with awesome amenities like a pool, dog park, tanning, volleyball, fire pits and more! I would definitely recommend it!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the grove. It’s nice being able to walk outside and be surrounded by friendly faces and amazing amenities like the swimming pool and basketball courts.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove is such a great place to live! I love living here! I love having my own spacious bathroom! The amentities are amazing! The pool and the 24/7 gym is my favorite!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the friendly staff and how they are always willing to help! They also put on great events for the residents and make it a fun place to live

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Terrible. It started off well. Then the dog poop everywhere, broken bottles, beer cans literally everywhere. Plus security are rude to the people who live there. And I was told to renew to lock in my current rate and wouldn’t ya know it went down over 100 dollars. Trash

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have been living at the grove for over two years. It is nice having all of the luxuries such as the pool and gym and high speed internet but the gate can be broken from time to time and some residents aren’t as respectful of the property.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I think the staff is very friendly and helpful and I feel at home! I like how it is pet-friendly and how there are always prizes and giveaways.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the amenities that the Grove provides and that everything is always clean. The staff is also great and always makes you feel welcome!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is constantly having events each week to keep their residents connected. Their amenities are great. It’s also a plus that each apartment has laundry so you don’t have to worry about going to the laundry mat each time you have to do laundry.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I absolutely love it at the grove. My apartment was a little messed up upon move in, but maintenance and everyone was very accommodating. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is the best!! The staff is so sweet and accommodating! I being within walking distance of the gym and having unlimited hot chocolate!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I do love the grove and all of its amenities! But the apartments could be nicer. The carpet in the apartments are absolutely disgusting to where I don’t walk around barefoot.

Love living here. The atmosphere is so fresh and friendly. There are always activities going on. I feel very safe coming back here. A lot of advantages to being apart of the grove.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The pool and the tanning beds are a plus! It is also nice to have a gym that is closer than the Arc on campus. I love having the big closet.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I couldn't be happier after choosing to live at The Grove in Slippery Rock. It's by far the best choice compared to the other living options in Slippery Rock. The setting and surroundings are awesome and it gives you the feel of a real community. I would recommend living here to anyone who wants an enjoyable, fun, and beautiful place to spend your days and free time. It's worth your time to check it out and see it for yourself in person.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

some things could be better but this is a good place to live. pricing for the apartments is somewhat fair. carpets could be a little bit better

It’s so nice having my friends so close by! Having my own bathroom and closet def. have their perks as well! One thing that I love the most would be the private gym and tanning!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

My experience at the Grove has been amazing. The staff members are always willing to help and maintenance is always on top of repairs that need to be fixed. I am happy to call the Grove my home away from home.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Living at the grove is so convenient. I enjoy the 24 hour gym as well as the tanning beds. I am going to be living here next year as well and am very happy about it.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the Grove. The management is very nice. Maintenance is very fast at completing work orders. The pool is very nice and all of the activities that out on are very nice.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Most of my friends live there and absolutely love it. I am always there on the weekends with them and it so nice. It is definitely my favorite place to be at.