Awesome place to live. The have the necessities to live! Swimming pool, gym, basketball court, and a dog park! Very quiet place to live and near campus too.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Shrek, a mean-spirited and highly territorial green ogre who loves the solitude of his swamp, finds his life interrupted when countless fairytale creatures are exiled there by the fairytale-hating and vertically-challenged Lord Farquaad of Duloc. Angered, he decides to ask Farquaad to exile them elsewhere. Shrek brings along a talkative Donkey, who is the only fairytale creature willing to guide him to Duloc. Meanwhile, Farquaad's torture of the Gingerbread Man for the location of the remaining fairytale creatures is interrupted when his guards present him with a Magic Mirror. He asks the Mirror if his kingdom is the fairest of them all but is told that he is not even a king, as he is not descended from royalty. To become a king, he must marry a princess; Farquaad resolves to marry Princess Fiona, who is locked in a castle tower guarded by a dragon. Unwilling to perform the task himself, he organizes a tournament wherein the winner gets the "privilege" of rescuing Fiona for him. Shrek and Donkey arrive during the tournament, and ignorantly defeat Farquaad's knights. Farquaad proclaims them the champions, and compels them under threat of death to rescue Fiona, promising to move the fairytale creatures from Shrek's swamp if he succeeds. Shrek and Donkey travel to the castle to find Fiona. They are attacked by Dragon, who corners Donkey. In desperation, he sweet-talks the beast, learning that it is female. Dragon falls in love with Donkey and carries him to her chambers. Meanwhile, Shrek finds Fiona, who is appaled at his lack of romanticism and surprised he had not slain Dragon. They leave after rescuing Donkey, and Fiona is thrilled to be rescued but is quickly disappointed when Shrek reveals he is an ogre. Despite her demands that Farquaad come get her in person, Shrek forcibly carries her as he ventures back to Duloc with Donkey. The three encounter Robin Hood on their way back, where it is revealed that Fiona is an expert martial artist. Shrek and Fiona find they have much in common and begin to fall in love. When the trio is almost at Duloc, Fiona takes shelter in a windmill for the evening. Donkey hears strange noises from within and investigates, finding Fiona transformed into an ogress. Fiona reveals that she was cursed during childhood to transform every night, and that only her true love's kiss will change her to "love's true form". Meanwhile, Shrek is about to confess his feelings to Fiona, but then overhears part of their conversation and becomes upset after mistaking her comment about being an "ugly beast" as disgust toward him. At Donkey's suggestion, Fiona vows to tell Shrek about her curse, but sees that Shrek has brought Lord Farquaad to the windmill. Confused and hurt by Shrek's sudden disposition towards her, Fiona accepts Farquaad's marriage proposal and requests they be married before nightfall. The couple return to Duloc, while Shrek angrily abandons Donkey and returns to his now-vacated swamp. Angered, Donkey arrives at the swamp and confronts a still upset Shrek. After an argument, Donkey explains that the "ugly beast" Fiona was referring to was someone else, and urges him to express his feelings for her before she is married. They travel to Duloc quickly by riding Dragon, who had escaped her confines and followed Donkey. Shrek interrupts the wedding before Farquaad can kiss Fiona; he tells her that Farquaad is not her true love and is only marrying her to become king. The sun sets, which turns Fiona into an ogress in front of everyone, causing a surprised Shrek to understand what he overheard. Outraged, Farquaad orders Shrek executed and Fiona detained. Dragon bursts in alongside Donkey and devours Farquaad alive. Shrek and Fiona profess their love and share a kiss; Fiona's curse is lifted but she is surprised to see that she is still an ogress. They marry in the swamp and leave on their honeymoon.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Great apartment complex, wouldn't want to live anywhere else around Slippery Rock. HAd a few things break pretty easily here but maintenance is great and quick

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

mE AND MY ROOMATE LOVE THE FIRE PITS. i MISS THE THURSDAY NIGHT EVENTS FROM LAST YEAR THOUGH. i THINK THEY SHOULD BE BROUGHT BACK. THE STAFF HAS BEEN HELPFUL

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I have had a great experience so far. I love taking my dog to the park to play with other dogs. My roommate and i also love to go to the pool and play basketball at the court.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Living at the grove is an amazing experience. The staff is absolutely amazing and the living units are wonderful. From the amazing amenities and to the amazing neighborhood. I am so happy I live here.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Everything has been great so far other than some inconveniences with the gate. I have had friends try to pick me up and were not allowed through the gate and it would be very convenient if they were allowed to come in and pick me up.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

this place has such a nice environment! I really enjoy most of the events that are hosted here such as the Thanksgiving Dinner, the chic-fila party, and the ice-cream bar we had!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It’s great! Coming to the grove has been the best experience. From all the free goodies I have received to the peaceful apartment I live in, I am so grateful to live here.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Lots of fun and great people around. I Can’t get enough of the environment and the community. I would recommend the grove living complex to any freshman trying to live off campus

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

being here at the grove has been an amazing experience. they are so helpful too. living here with my two best friends makes it easier too! i love having my own washer and dryer and i love how many things the grove has to offer from the pool, to coffee and snacks in the clubhouse and even good security to make sure we all are safe. i know the rest of the time i am here at Slippery Rock I will be living at the grove.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove is a nice place to live and offers great amenities. The apartments are nice with your own personal bedroom and bathroom. Very safe community.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love that you have access to everything you need on the property without having to leave. I also love all the dogs that are here and that get to use the dog park.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

My experience has been really good. The grove is extremely hospitable. Parking is never a problem. The people are extremely nice. The staff is helpful. Overall good experience

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love it here at the grove. It’s great. I am so sad it’s my last year here. I would recommend the grove to anyone needing a place to live here

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove has made my year so much fun already! The pool, gym and clubhouse have so many activities and advantages which makes it such a fun atmosphere. It’s a great place to stay, definitely recommend!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Strict. Cares more about money than tenants. Still have not received television that was supposed to come when we signed lease. Other than those at the front desk, poor services

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The apartment is very nice and I feel very welcomed by everyone when I am walking around. I have had no major complaints other than having to kill 30 or so spiders when I moved in. The grove is awesome.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I really love the grove, they have great amenities. The staff is also great and very understanding. Maintenance requests are always done within a couple days.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is a beautiful place to live with lots of amenities and things to do here. I would highly recommend it to anyone who is searching for an off campus place to live throughout there college experience

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I like having the gated community and the pool and fire pit are nice bonuses! The residents are all pretty cool and having my own bathroom is a plus

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Everything has been great here at the grove so far. Love the staff and the gym is a nice walk away. The only negative about the grove is the price. But you pay for what you get like the awesome amenities.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Love it here so far, great people, lots of things to do. Took my dog to the bark park two days ago and she absolutely loved it, she didn’t want to leave.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Have had a enjoyable experience thus far. The staff is always friendly and ready to help. While the units are not the most well constructed buildings, it still gets the job done.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Living here is great! If the library/computer room was 24 hour access that'd be amazing. The atmosphere and amenities just add to the community feel.