I love it here at the Grove! I love all the extra things we are able to do as residents like tan and have access to the gym 24 hours. The people that work in the office are awesome, and the maintenance people do a great job on any requests you may have.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove has been the best place to live at since attending slippery rock university! The staff is very helpful and the apartments are very spacious and cozy!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The roads at first in the communitee weren't taken care of with the now, but they've became better. Other then that, I love it here. Wish I was staying.

I enjoy living at The Grove. I haven't had any serious complaint. I don't understand how we go over on our utility bill, but I'll save that for another day.

I love the Grove! The pool is awesome, the gym is great, and free tanning is amazing! Any problem within the apartment has been fixed very fast by maintenance.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the grove so much already and I'm not moving in until next semester! So excited to see what fun the grove holds for my friends and I! Go grove

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the living spaces and the staff however, I think we are overcharged and get unnecessary charges. Also, the parking lots are not plowed well.

Staff has no knowledge especially the maintenance guys. The property seems to be doing well now but we should not have had to go through so many problems in the beginning especially with it being brand new.

The Grove definitely had some problems when we first moved in, but they've come a long way in the two years I've lived here. The apartment complex was just built too quickly but they've gotten better at responding more quickly to problems and having less problems overall.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

A lot of confusion with payments. Not clear on charges or why you are being charged. Employees tell residents different things which causes more confusion. Need more organization and clarity.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the grove! I just moved in in January with my puppy Mitsu. The staff is all so warm and friendly, and the apartments and clubhouse are both nice. I just wish the roads and parking lot within the grove were plowed a little better.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Better snow removal on the roads & sidewalks. Windows are poorly installed and let cold air in. I like the pool & walk in closets. Other than that it's fine!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Love it!!! The people here are all super friendly. I love that there is a gym and pool and tanning!! Really glad I signed my lease here and wouldn't change a thing.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I am currently not living at the grove I am still on campus but I am really looking forward to living there next year. I love that it's a gated community with a pool and basketball court

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I really enjoy living here! Everyone in the office is friendly and helpful! There is always something to do whether its going to the gym, grabbing a cup of coffee or attending an event at the club house. Everyone really makes the residents feel welcomed!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the Grove so much that I will be staying here for the rest of my years. I love the easy access to the pool from my apartment along with the parking.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love the grove at slippery rock university so much that I will continue to live here for the rest of my college years. The thing I love most about the grove is the pool and how nice everyone that works in the clubhouse is!!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Love it! The girl who helped my roommate and I was not very nice that is why I did not give five stars. She was mean and did not answer my questions.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

the grove seems like an awesome place to live! so far I love everything about it and cant wait to move in next semester. it has everything you would want in an apartment.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The staff is wonderful here! They always do their best to fix any problems that your apartment may be having. And they always plan fun events!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I don't live here yet this yet, but I can't wait for next year! The grove has so much to offer, and it's all for a reasonable price. Wishing our fourth roommate didn't leave us, but we will hopefully find a new one!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Lovely grounds, very nice people giving tours, love the security gates, love the pool and the grills and the fire pit, cant wait to live here next year!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Love everything about the management and living here. I couldn't imagine being anywhere else. Thanks for making my college experience fun and enjoyable!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I don't live at the Grove yet but I can't wait to transfer and become a part of it! They are doing a great job at informing me of what I will need in the future!

I don't live here yet but I do enjoy visiting my friends that do. It's a nice place and nice apartments!! I can't wait to be able to hang out at the pool next semester!