My experience has been incredible. It is a beautiful apartment complex and it is always kept clean. I also had a wonderful experience with the maintenance yesterday. They were so kind and helpful.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Everything in my apartment has been great and worked pretty well since the day I moved in at the beginning of my sophomore year. Can't really ask for much more.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The apartments are awesome and the staff is very friendly and helpful! I love having my own bathroom and walk in closet! The amenities are great and the free printing is the best!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Communicating with everyone who works at the Grove has gone with ease. From my maintenance order to receiving packages, everything has gone smoothly.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I've lived here for three weeks now and I enjoy it. I was matched with an awesome roommate and I like being this close to school. My only complaint is how noisy my neighbors are.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove Slippery Rock has been awesome! It is my first year living here and it has been a lot of fun. With the Epic pool party to meeting many new people, the grove has been awesome!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I love living at the grove. I always feel very safe when I'm going to bed or even when I'm in the apartment alone. the staff is very helpful and nice

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Well I really enjoy living at the grove! My neighbors are nice and I love that there is a pool and a gym that's opened 24 hours. Also that there is free tanning and coffee is pretty great!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I absolutely love living here at the Grove! The staff is so friendly! And plus, who doesn't love going to the tavern to get their complimentary coffee?!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Great! Always keeping me updated with things to bring and what to do before moving in. Feeling pretty weird leaving Long Island but the Grove is helping me with that by feeling comfortable

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

well this is stupid. I tried to write a review and give my honest opinion and because I wrote "too much" this told me I was spam haha and wouldn't take my review. Interesting. So this is all I will write but I'm glad to know hounding give people the opportunity to tell you what's really wrong. Great job

They hire terrible security guards that are cocky and very unprofessional. All their furniture is terrible. My apartment is falling apart. They hire contractors that always start at 6 or 7 in the morning and wake me up everyday. Only thing i don't have a complaint for is staff, they're very friendly

I love everything about my experience so far. So excited to move in!! The rent paying process was my only concern, as it was confusing. Other than that, looks like an amazing place with nice people!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Extended weekend pool hours would be awesome! The paving is really nice to be done but the information about moving cars could have been notified/announced earlier to allow people more time to find new spots that wouldn't affect paving.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

I'm so excited to live at the Grove! So far the staff has been helpful when problems come up and everything has been handled in a timely manner. I also love the safety that comes with living at the Grove!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

So far so good. I haven't moved in yet, but the signing process was smooth and they always call and email to keep things up to date. I'm actually quite excited to move in!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is awesome. I like living here because of the perks it's has like the pool and the volly ball court. Another thing I like about it is that the maintenance is very responsive

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The grove is is probably one of the best living communities at slippery Rock. It has some of the best features and does well making everyone feel like they are a part of a community.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The Grove at Slippery Rock is an excellent place to live. The staff are very friendly and always say hi when they see you. The apartments are very nice too.

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

the grove seems like such a nice place to live. I love having all the extras such as volleyball court, swimming pool, a gym and tanning. I also enjoy having free coffee in the morning before I head to school over in the club house!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Since signing my lease at the beginning of my freshman year, I have visited multiple times and have had multiple tours given by the very courteous staff. Cannot wait to move in !

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

You are doing well. The pool is now open and looks very clean. The dog trash cans are a good idea, but unfortunately people aren't using them very much. The front grate has been broken for a while and does need fixed, because the end is broken off. LOVE the management. Everything is fabulous!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

Everyone is super nice! Especially the staff! Makes me feel like I'm home!! My family loves all the workers and they think the grove is the safest place for me to live!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

It's so beautiful here. Everyone is so nice and I love the community. I can't wait to love here next year. It's so exciting, plus the apartments are so pretty!

Reply from Grove Slippery Rock

The process of signing a lease was so easy and I had help every step of the way. I can't wait to move in and experience living at the grove!