Great community and maintenance crew that is always available. Wish there was some way to have better service to have packages sorted and distributed more effectively and to have more reliable internet speeds.

Nice sized living space. Walls too thin. Plumbing issues. Fun activities to do, but could be spread out across the week instead of only on Wednesday nights. Happy to have in unit washer/dryers, individual rooms and bathrooms/showers.

I really enjoy living here. It's nice to have my own bathroom and not have to share with someone else. I do wish there were more parking spaces for buildings 9 and 10, but other than that I don't have anything bad to say about the property.

I love the view. It's a great place to live to stay out of busy down town, but close enough to everything. The community is great and there is so much to do.

Hands down, The View is the best place to live in State College. As a graduate student, I need a quiet area to study but also direct access to fun activities for my mental wellbeing. The View provides both of those for me (and their staff are super friendly). I highly recommended that you check them out!

This apartment complex is great for providing my own customizable space as well as sharing the other spaces with my roommate. It really helps to be able to make it our own and feel more at home. The View’s events are great too. It’s nice to be able to grab a drink from the Bistro and have a quiet study space too. Overall still love living here!

very convenient location and the staff is friendly and helpful. I love having my own bathroom. Overall the apartment is quite spacious. would recommend to others.

Great amenities, great events, and staff is helpful. Only complaint is limited parking near certain buildings, so sometimes you have to park pretty far away.

The View has been wonderful to stay at. The bus schedule isn't the best, compared to some other apartment complexes around, but it's decent. That's my only complaint.

Beautiful property and a great place to live. My roommates and I have had some very small complications but each one was able to be fixed quickly and efficiently.

Not a good enough turnover when moving into an apartment with current residents. Great overall facilities. Staff very willing to help. Satisfied with my experience, but roommate matching has been rough when moving in with someone who is a current resident. I advise living with others as a group to not chance it.

I have loved living at The View so far, in fact, I have already renewed my lease after living here for only 3 months. What we pay in amenity fees are worth it - having the bus pas, the gym, the pool, the great bbq pit, and various social events always keeps us happy and busy. Maintenance requests are filled quickly and done right. The only complaint I have is the construction going on outside of my bedroom window at 6 am, but hopefully that will be done soon. I would definitely recommend The View to a friend.

Great staff, nice amenities, and very animal friendly, I love being able to take my dog anywhere on the property and know that my dog is welcome everywhere

The View was great ever since I left college I definitely missed it a lot. Has a lot of great amenities and I love the events. Wish the staff was better but overall 10/10

My favorite part about living at the view is all the free parties and events that are hosted in the club house for residents and guests. Also the free coffee and printing are great.

The View is a great place to live! The maintenance is great at coming quickly and solving any problems. The only problem are how thin the walls are; I can hear everything that is going on upstairs. I can tell what they are doing almost 24/7.

I love all the events that The View holds whether it's raffles, arts and crafts, or food-related. It's a great way to get the whole community involved and communicating better.

Nice community in State College. Pet-friendly and quiet at night. The only problem was there was only one trash place and it was so far away from us.

Living at The View is great. You meet a lot of friendly residents and Penn State Students. They hold great event and hold a lot of free food events.

Love it here. Super cool. So many events literally so many all the time free food yas love that!!! management rocks so much everyone is cool ya

I love living at The View! For the last two years, I’ve enjoyed all the amenities that The View has to offer, and I look forward to enjoying them for a few more years.

Overall a very good experience. The lack of parking spaces and the construction is why I took away one star. otherwise I would have given five.

I have enjoyed my stay at the view, the staff are always willing to help and are friendly. The internet in building 9 in past semesters has had at least 3 separate occasions of outages while everyone else kept internet which was frustrating. I enjoy the free parking/printing which are useful.

It's quite far from campus, but other than that it's great place to live. I just hope Building 4 to be closer to garbage place and club house..:)

amazing experience at the view! love the people. love the free coffee! love love love the free pancakes. I really enjoy the apartment lay out. I enjoy the large closet and the large room.