I gave it a 5/5 star rating. Although the upstairs neighbors walking sounds like they're dropping bowling balls, it's not every second, and doesn't take away from the comfort of the complex here.

Sometimes, the walls can be a bit thin so noise gets through. Last year a dinosaur lived above me whose footsteps quaked the earth. I do enjoy the free food and coffee.

Its a very nice community. Everyone seems to get along well. The staff is very helpful when you have a problem and will fix it right away. Everything gets fixed when you ask.

The amenities here work really well for me. I brought my car so the parking is great. The maintenance is nice and quick if you ever need anything. There is plenty of closet space and I definitely needed all I could get. I’m happy!

I have loved the first couple weeks of living here. The amenities are incredible, and there’s a great sense of community. This is the perfect environment for me to find a work/life balance while I’m in grad school.

The rooms are really nice and specious, there is a good sized walk-in closet attached to the bathroom. Maintenance requests were taken care of on time.

The View is the absolute best place to live in State College. They make sure to make all of their residents feel welcomed and loved. The rent is a good price for all the amenities we have, such as the pool, gym, tanning, library, wifi, etc. The maintenance team is extremely helpful and complete needed work in a timely manner. One of my favorite things about The View is the bistro room. They have so many generous events held in there.

So far my experience at the view is great! Everyone around is super nice and helpful, the fact that we have a bus straight to campus is great too!

So far I've made more friends in 2 weeks than all of last semester. This is the best bargain with the cost and all of the amenities available

I highly recommend the view. Such a great staff and place to live! Makes living away from home so much easier. Glad I chose to live at the view.

The rooms are really nice and I enjoy the apartment however parking in front of where I live seems to be an issue. Besides that it's very nice

Just moved in and already am loving it here! The apartment is set up nicely and it’s so nice to have laundry in the unit. The amenities are amazing, and I love that The View does so many community events! My only complaint would be that the apartment did not look very clean prior to my move in date. Overall, i’m so excited to be here for the year(s) to come!

nice location close to the school and the neighbors seem nice. staff very friendly and helpful. really like the 24 hr club house now. overall would recommend.

This community provides sizable apartments as well as free bus passes for easy transportation & great amenities, such as a pool, fitness center, & volleyball courts! I love it here!

I’m so thankful that I have been able to live at The View during my schooling. Even on the most stressful days, I’m able to come home and relax in my beautiful apartment. I would recommend The View to anyone who is planning to attend Penn State!

I love living at the view! The staff make the residents feel welcomed and appreciated at all times and go out of their way to accustom needs.

Love the cozy atmosphere that has been created in the clubhouse, because it makes you feel at home. I also really enjoy the location; I like being a little off-campus and away from the "hustle and bustle".

I really loved the View. The amenities were great, and I really enjoyed staying at the View. One thing that I wish I could change would be that residents who have lived there years before still were adopted into the rent amount of their previous lease.

I'm just moving into the apartment and everything is going great so far. The only thing that is frustrating is that move-in day is the same day as law orientation so it's difficult to plan how to move in while getting all my academic requirements completed.

I loved living here so much that I decided to renew for a second year! I've shared a bathroom my entire life so getting to have one all to myself has been pretty amazing if I do say so myself. The people who work in the clubhouse are always friendly and welcoming too. The only thing that gets annoying is the small parking lot that buildings 9 and 10 share. Sometimes it's impossible to get a spot and you have to park far away from the buildings.

All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and their roommate matching is great. Whenever we put in a maintenance request, someone is there the next day to fix whatever needs fixed.

Th View is a fun and interactive community. Their staff are friendly and very helpful! They have great activities to participate in and meet new people as well!

Great maintence and amenities. Alot of appliances break or malfunction in the apartments and there are issues with the entry door and keylock during the winters due to the cold I have had trouble getting into my apartment and once had to wait 1.5 hours to get maintence to the view to pry my door open

Good apartment community, everyone is very friendly. However, the walls are very thin so many times you can hear noise from the stairwell. The apartment community overall though, is a friendly and safe environment.

Wish there wasn’t so much construction now. The apts need to be renovated but love resident life. Will miss the view when I move. I wish the view had more views than just construction now. Need an elevator.