You are doing well, though I would appreciate more information on the apartments like move-in info, what to bring, etc. Though overall is great!

The registration and leasing process has been really easy and straightforward. The staff has been really nice and I'm excited to move in at the start of next semester!

The Grove's community center is what makes it stand out from other traditional dorms. Very college atmosphere, and the rooms have individual bathrooms!

So far my experience at the Grove State College had been very good. The staff is super helpful whenever I call to ask questions. I have not yet moved in but am exited to see what that experience brings.

The grove has been home to me for three years and I couldn't imagine spending my college days anywhere else. I always get the help that I need whether from neighbors or staff. I've referred this place to a plethora of people, and I can't wait to see what else the grove has in store.

I really like the Grove because it has awesome amenities such as your own bedroom and bathroom and washer and dryer in every apartment. The pool is awesome and the staff are great. Wish we had more events.

coming in as a new student i wish i knew who i would be rooming with earlier than the week before we move in. Besides that its been a great run

Thus far I have received very good service from The Grove. When I called to receive some information, it was weird that the office associate could not find the file of my residency or the roommates I have requested to live with me (all requested when submitting my application)

I love all of the activities we do here! Now that it's the summer time I hope we do more fun things lol I will be really bored and looking forward to some grove activities

The staff are helpful and friendly. The living space is small, but comfortable and clean. The rent is reasonable considering how new this property is.

The Grove is a wonderful place to live. When I was looking for a place to live, this was the first place I looked. The service at the Grove desk is always great and they are very accommodating.

The Grove is an awesome place to live, I love it here! Love having on site gym and tanning, amazing amenities (such as pool, volleyball court, coffee bistro, etc.), and recreation room.

Always helpful and willing to accommodate. Any issues raised are quickly addressed and resolved. The Grove has a friendly, knowledgeable staff.

The management and employees are very nice. Management has gotten better at responding to emails in a timely manner. Maintenance team is awesome. Great place to live!

I really enjoy living here. I love using the gym and that it is open 24/7...that is definitely a huge plus! I also love bingo nights and anything with food! It gives my friends and I a great opportunity to get to know people in the Grove.

The Grove in State College provides a pretty great place to live. Nice apartments with good amenities. Some improvements could definitely be made but overall positive living experience.

This is a great place to live! It's close to campus and offers a free bus pass, which really helps save some money. The amenities are useful and convenient and they are always helpful and friendly.

Overall, a great living option! Highly recommend for graduate students. There's a lot of opportunities to get to know the people in your community and close enough to grocery stores and campus.

Not too shabby. I would have given more stars, but I simply do not need as many texts as you send. Good staff, good roommates, decent apartments

I love the Grove! I wish it was nice enough weather that the pool was open all year. The gym could use a little sprucing up, but, besides that, I am very happy here.

The Grove is a very nice place to live in State College if you don't mind the commute to campus. The units are well-maintained and are very modern. I would definitely recommend it to a friend, and I intend to keep living here next year.

I am really like the super fast internet. Being a gamer there is no lag in any of my gaming through a wireless connection which is usually very expensive to do.

The Grove is a great place to live with amazing amenities. The community events allow me time to leave my apartment and meet my neighbors. I wish that were more activities every month and that the security gate was actually used. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the overall living environment is great. I also enjoy how close it is to campus.

Reply from The View State College

Overall, great experience thus far. Room for improvement with the upkeep of the grounds and parking lot during wintry conditions (I've watched numerous near-car accidents).

Apartment has great amenities and a lot of space for yourself. Only issue is really the Internet can be slow at times. But other than that it's great only 15 minute bus ride to campus and they give you a free bus pass!