Everything is great. Though I do wish the clubhouse hours were extended since every other apartment complex in the area has close to 24/7 operating hours.

Maintenance is great. They work quick, fix any problems you have. The apartment and community is great. The View is always doing something cool for its renters. It's great.

The View has been a great place to live during school and I love their coffeeshop and gym access. It is right on the bus line which is convenient for getting to campus.

I absolutely love it here! Beautiful apartments and really friendly staff. The only issues I have had are some issues with maintenance. The maintenance team is usually fairly quick at responding, but a couple times I have called the emergency maintenance number after-hours and no one picks up at all.

Overall I have been very happy with my apartment/living set up at the view. However, I wish the front office could do more about very noisy neighbors.

I am very happy with living here. The management staff is very helpful and diligent. Anytime you have to stop in to ask for help they are always very helpful, and the maintience staff is equally helpful.

great community. nice amenities. upstairs neighbors are kind of loud. big living area. happy to have own bedroom bathroom and closet. events are fun.

The View is a great place to live! They accommodate their residents as best as they can, hold events for the community frequently, and promote an enjoyable environment for us all.

Great Area To Live, Love Having My Animal With Me In Such A Welcoming Environment. The Price Is A Great Selling Point, Everything Can Cheaper Lol.

this is a great place to live! Recommend to all ! Can't wait to experience another year here. The staff is wonderful and I love the atmosphere of this complex!

You guys are doing great, I love living here, I recommended it to all my friends, I like how we can participate with this app. I can't wait to live here next year!

The View is absolutely positively awesome! Life at The View is great with all the events hosted by the staff, which are so helpful and kind.

The apartment community is fine. The amenities are great, but staff is a little hard to deal with depending on the situation. Overall, great area to live in.

The View is a great place to live. The apartments are nice and they have a lot of cool amenities and activities to do. I would reccomend it to any of my friends

Only complaint I have is that I wasn't told I'd have an handicapped equipped apartment before I moved in. It leaves us with no counterspace, and no garbage disposal. Plus a couple aesthetic issues with the apartment when we moved in. Overall, the staff is great and maintenance is quick. The pool is great and lots of events throughout the year.

The view responds timely to any issues from rent to maintenance. The community center is always kept clean and has anything you would need from games to coffee to a nice library for doing work.

I am pleased with overall service! Staff is always friendly and helpful. Clubhouse is always clean, cozy, and comfortable. I feel good about starting my day with a complimentary coffee at the c.h.!

The Rewards that are given to students are ones that are both useful and plentiful. Having more instructions and making the site easier to navigate would make the site even better.

excellent work that you did here. I have very nice time. I recommend that everyone should try this thing. I had so many gifts and you will have gifts if you try it

I really enjoy living at The View. It's been a great experience. I've been in State College for a few years and I've lived in a few different apartment complexes, but this is by far my best experience. The View has few events, a friendly staff, and really great free coffee.

The View is great, we should just have assigned parking spots per apartment so it's easier for people. I also think the walls are way too thin, I can hear the convos and foot steps upstairs from me as if they were right next to me.

The View is a great place to live! They offer many community events and are knowledgeable and helpful. They are responsive with maintenance requests and are quick to help.

This is my first year here and everything has been great here. The only thing that would be better is if the clubhouse was open 24/7 for things like printing.

The View is great. It really does feel like home here and the people are pretty nice. Only negative is the management change they had this year. Because of that, so many changes happened, specifically to benefits that convinced me to choose the View over all the other apartments.

I love the neighborhood and how safe the apartment complex feels. The neighbors upstairs in building seven are very loud and obnoxious at all hours, but it's a good place to live!!