I love living at the view. Its clean and comfortable. I never have to complain about anything and anything I need fixed is fixed quickly. Also, I love how they engage with residents

My experience here is great ! I love how the view provides little activities to do at the clubhouse! Also, I like how much they care about there residents! I wouldn't want to live any where else! I recommend to everyone to live here!

I've had a lot of problems with the online systems you have in place. My account is either linked to wrong apartment, or it isn't able to accept payments. Plus you change it every few months.

I love living here! The apartments and amenities are great! I just wish it didn't cost so much money to sublet my apartment to someone else.

So far my experience has been great. The staff is very kind and welcoming. Since most of them are students they are easy to communicate with.

I love living at The View! Everyone is so friendly and the staff in the office are always willing to help. Maintenance does a great job responding to requests quickly.

I think that the View is doing great. Need more guest parking passes. Also more free food would be awesome. Besides that, I think the View is great.

The ony thing that needs work is the parking! I hate having to park so far away. Maybe assign parking for each building! Other than that The View is great, love the apartment, love the community feeling!

I'm relatively pleased. Maintenance is always so nice and prompt to fix all problems - but it's a little peeving that we have so many (it seems like we don't have hot water every other week)

The view is a well spaced out, cozy and serenic place to stay in. I do not have too many complaints. I am already looking forward to renewing my lease for next year.

I love the ammentities offered at the view. Especially the free printing. I also love the availability of free coffee. Another great thing is the free tanning.

So far this is a great experience for this just being my first year up here. I enjoy going to all the activities that go on around here for all the residents, and being able to meet new people while doing it.

I wish there were more events held, specifically with free food. The first few weeks were great, but I haven't seen much since. Otherwise, good experience so far.

I have really enjoyed my time at the view. The apartments are great. My biggest complaint is the thinness of the walls. I can hear entire conversations of the people who live above me, and the people below me blast music frequently. Other than that the apartments are great!

The apartments are extremely nice and comfortable. I genuinely enjoy coming home everyday and having access to the comforts that I do; however, the apartments are poorly insulated and we can hear everything from the upstairs apartment.

I've lived here for two years and I think it's one of the best apartment complexes in State College. The club house is full of awesome activities and I really enjoy having my own space within my actual apartment.

Living at The View has been an interesting experience so far. The rooms are quite nice and spacious. However, a lot of my furniture was damaged upon move in. Also, the management seems to still be getting their systems together for paying and electricity bills. The bills are not set before you have to pay- so often it feels like you are guessing what you need to pay. However, it is a quite yet social community and I am enjoying my time there so far!

i Have had a good time here so far. The pool is a great place to hang out during the summer and the lounge is nice when it is colder. The office staff is very helpful as well

I enjoy my services, but when I call for maintence I don't hear back until a week later. I like all the things I have access to the tanning beds, gym, study area.

The apartment is relatively nice. The doors are a bit cheap, though. The clubhouse has a lot of free amenities that is very convenient to use.

My experience at the View has been great so far. The apartments are clean, furnished, and spacious. The community is a good size and pet friendly.

Very well! The area is always clean and maintained very well! However, more community events should take place more often. For example, grocery bingo only occurs the first week of ever month. I would like to go to this, but i am in class at this time, and other students feel the same way. Grocery bingo should also give away more gift cards; to attract more people to come and make the event last longer.

The View, State College is a very nice place to live. They are very helping and the apartments are very nice. The move in process is effortless and very accommodating and the staff is very helpful!

It's convenient and they have a variety of amenities. They offer fun events and opportunities to meet new people. They're good with quick responses and the layout of the apartment is awesome!

Love how clean and well kept everything is. If there is ever an issue, maintenance is at the door within 24 hours. Staff is very helpful as well