Great community, pretty quiet so definitely a plus for those people that like to study at home! In terms of recreation, there's loads to do if you just need to chill and have fun on the weekends!

The facitilites here at the Grove are really nice, however, I wish the bus came to the Grove more often as promised when I first signed my lease

Having a great time living here! Any repairs needed get done usually within the same day, and the clubhouse is nice to hang out it. Plus the pool is right there and great.

Reply from The View State College

Great experience so far, just wish the clubhouse had extended hours so that I could utilize the space for doing work. Otherwise, no problems

Love the facilities, great environment, and friendly staff! There are usually other students hanging around on the weekends who you can be friends with really quickly.

So far, the staff have been super helpful. Great amenities and beautiful location (I only wish the study room were open longer!). CATA bus is dependable and comes right to the clubhouse, 10-20 minute bus ride to campus.

I love living here! There have been some difficulties with my mailbox key not working and the minimal office hours so I couldn't open my mailbox for a while, but other than that it's been great. I love my new home!

The place it self is great but during the school day their is only one bus per hour that goes to campus. This is a pain and you must wait longer than wanted and it makes the day longer than necessary.

I love it so far, I am so glad for the bus pass and the coffee bar which tastes great. It is very roomy but I love the individual rooms because I need the space.

This place is awesome! Love that everything is included, the staff is super friendly, everything is always so clean, and the apartments themselves are a 10/10

It's been great, move in day was a little frustrating but all in all a very positive experience. I would definitely want to ask that the furniture not come broken and if a resident mentions it, the view should do its best to replace it quickly

Make sure when people call the front office they know what they are doing because a lot said we don't know you have to wait until manager comes back.

Really enjoying it. The cable is having problems and the office hours to the clubhouse and study room need to be longer. The Maintenon is usually pretty quick to help though

Apartment itself is good, but management should think about the parking problem. Also, I live at the first floor, there are noisy here every night. Apartment should help with the noisy control.

I love the Grove! My roommates and I love going to the pool together and the vibe around the whole place is great. Everyone in the office is always so nice and it's nice to have friends that live here as well, and good neighbors!

So far, my experience at the Grove has been really great. The front desk staff has helped me on numerous occasions and answered any questions that I have had. Maintenance fixed two problems in our apartment quickly and professionally. I've really enjoyed the community events, and I think it's produced positive results among my peers as well. My only complaint is that the walls and floors are so thin that I can hear my neighbors very loudly above me. All in all, it's been a good experience so far.

Everything has been great so far. I just wish to get a quicker response to room discrepancies to and hopefully eventually a bigger/ more advanced gym.

Loving it! The clubhouse has a great staff with some pretty cool managers. The property always looks clean with no garbage laying around the parking lot.

A few things have gone wrong while living here but were fixed asap. The apartments are adorable and a great size to have friends over. The pool and gym are also a great bonus.

I am loving my new apartment! The facilities are very clean and it is a great community to live in! The staff has been so kind and helpful in answering any questions that I might have.

The living experience is great here. Its like being in a hotel. The staff is good . The living environment is quiet and relaxed. I really like the living environment here.

Excellent service. I really cozy place. Nice BBQ and pool. Maintenance is really fast and available at any time during the day. Parking is awesome. Always room for everyone.

I really love feeling welcomed to a wonderful apartment complex. The apartment overall is great. They are good with roommate matching. Can't want to move in.

The apartments are beautiful. Maintenance does a great job fixing things quickly and you guys really do everything you can to make us happy.

The grove has been great so far about sending me information and what to expect for move in day, by far a better experience than other apartment agencies have done in my experience.