I love living here! There have been some difficulties with my mailbox key not working and the minimal office hours so I couldn't open my mailbox for a while, but other than that it's been great. I love my new home!

The place it self is great but during the school day their is only one bus per hour that goes to campus. This is a pain and you must wait longer than wanted and it makes the day longer than necessary.

I love it so far, I am so glad for the bus pass and the coffee bar which tastes great. It is very roomy but I love the individual rooms because I need the space.

This place is awesome! Love that everything is included, the staff is super friendly, everything is always so clean, and the apartments themselves are a 10/10

It's been great, move in day was a little frustrating but all in all a very positive experience. I would definitely want to ask that the furniture not come broken and if a resident mentions it, the view should do its best to replace it quickly

Make sure when people call the front office they know what they are doing because a lot said we don't know you have to wait until manager comes back.

Really enjoying it. The cable is having problems and the office hours to the clubhouse and study room need to be longer. The Maintenon is usually pretty quick to help though

Apartment itself is good, but management should think about the parking problem. Also, I live at the first floor, there are noisy here every night. Apartment should help with the noisy control.

I love the Grove! My roommates and I love going to the pool together and the vibe around the whole place is great. Everyone in the office is always so nice and it's nice to have friends that live here as well, and good neighbors!

So far, my experience at the Grove has been really great. The front desk staff has helped me on numerous occasions and answered any questions that I have had. Maintenance fixed two problems in our apartment quickly and professionally. I've really enjoyed the community events, and I think it's produced positive results among my peers as well. My only complaint is that the walls and floors are so thin that I can hear my neighbors very loudly above me. All in all, it's been a good experience so far.

Everything has been great so far. I just wish to get a quicker response to room discrepancies to and hopefully eventually a bigger/ more advanced gym.

Loving it! The clubhouse has a great staff with some pretty cool managers. The property always looks clean with no garbage laying around the parking lot.

A few things have gone wrong while living here but were fixed asap. The apartments are adorable and a great size to have friends over. The pool and gym are also a great bonus.

I am loving my new apartment! The facilities are very clean and it is a great community to live in! The staff has been so kind and helpful in answering any questions that I might have.

The living experience is great here. Its like being in a hotel. The staff is good . The living environment is quiet and relaxed. I really like the living environment here.

Excellent service. I really cozy place. Nice BBQ and pool. Maintenance is really fast and available at any time during the day. Parking is awesome. Always room for everyone.

I really love feeling welcomed to a wonderful apartment complex. The apartment overall is great. They are good with roommate matching. Can't want to move in.

The apartments are beautiful. Maintenance does a great job fixing things quickly and you guys really do everything you can to make us happy.

The grove has been great so far about sending me information and what to expect for move in day, by far a better experience than other apartment agencies have done in my experience.

The facilities are gorgeous and the location is perfect - far enough to be an escape from University life but close enough to access campus quickly.

The grove has been great thus far with the move in process. They have shown me nothing, but kindness and consideration for my needs. I'm looking forward to the next year at the grove.

I am satisfied with everything you did for us, including maintenance, bus pass, package delivery, notification, occasional event, and food thanks

So far, everything has been smooth. Lots of paperwork, but the management has been helpful in answering all questions. I'm excited to move in and enjoy the gym, pool, and my own bathroom!

You are doing well, though I would appreciate more information on the apartments like move-in info, what to bring, etc. Though overall is great!

The registration and leasing process has been really easy and straightforward. The staff has been really nice and I'm excited to move in at the start of next semester!