Living here is fantastic. Good staff. Nice view. But could be a little noisy due to the thin wall, and the internet is spotty sometimes. In general nice place for graduate students

Everything at the view is great. The pool is defonitely the best part. Took a star off because no one has addressed the issues we pointed out in a initial room report.

Great community. Removal of the fence in front of the building 4 will be great. It's really inconvenient and seems no use. Other than that, everything is great.

you guys are doing fatanstic . i really do appreciate you guys effort in trying to make sure we have a good living environment. i would have love if the electric bill is part of the rent though :) .

Awesome place to live, very kind and friendly staff members, the only complaint I have is the loose bricks in the walkway and that theres no wood for the firepit! Other than that the clubhouse and pool is one of the best parts about the place!

Apartment looks clean but sometimes I catch buds. This apartment is quite and peaceful, but far from penn state university. Cool apartment except these

The experience has been absolutely great so far! The parties are awesome and everyone here is so friendly! I'm so glad I chose to come here for my first semester at PSU.

I love living at The View. The staff has been really helpful with any questions or problems we have. The apartments are also nice and you have a lot of space. You may be a bit further from campus, but that is not a problem at all. The View gives you a free bus pass. They also hold a ton of events to get you involved and meet others living at the complex. Just in this past weekend there was a pool party, tailgating in the tavern for the football game, and a free yoga class. They also have grocery bingo. I highly recommend living at The View to anyone

I've had a good experience so far. There are lots of opportunities to do something fun and meet some new neighbors and things like that. The roommate matching was pretty good and I've been getting along with them so far. the only things j have problems with are the quality of the apartment such as appliances or the floorboard/ structural issues

Great! Love the atmosphere. Everything is really nice and organized. People and staff are friendly. Love how there is a 24/7 gym and a pool!

It's a great complex! I just wish that there was more parking and that there was somewhere closer to drop off garbage. The staff is always very nice and willing to help you.

The staff are all very friendly. Every time I have gone into the clubhouse they are more than willing to help with anything I need. The social events are a great idea too.

My apartment was dirty with the previous residents stuff still here. I don't want to be responsible for having to clean up someone else's stuff.

It's not a bad place to live. I like how close it is to the student parking on campus. I wish it had more parking in front of each building for it's residents but overall it's not a bad setup.

It is a great place to live in during your college experience at Penn State or for any other reason. Everyone is so friendly and they really take good care of your needs.

The Grove has been a lovely place to live. They usually handle maintenance requests in a timely manner and have recently had a myriad of activities for the residents. Also, early move in for the school year is really helpful, compared to other apartment complexes

The grove at state college had been great so far. I met a lot of great people at the events and I'm obsessed with the pool. I love having my own room and bathroom

So far my experience at the grove has been great. It's just the right fit for me. I like the quiet and my neighbors. I enjoy the view I have too.

Great community, pretty quiet so definitely a plus for those people that like to study at home! In terms of recreation, there's loads to do if you just need to chill and have fun on the weekends!

The facitilites here at the Grove are really nice, however, I wish the bus came to the Grove more often as promised when I first signed my lease

Having a great time living here! Any repairs needed get done usually within the same day, and the clubhouse is nice to hang out it. Plus the pool is right there and great.

Reply from The View State College

Great experience so far, just wish the clubhouse had extended hours so that I could utilize the space for doing work. Otherwise, no problems

Love the facilities, great environment, and friendly staff! There are usually other students hanging around on the weekends who you can be friends with really quickly.

So far, the staff have been super helpful. Great amenities and beautiful location (I only wish the study room were open longer!). CATA bus is dependable and comes right to the clubhouse, 10-20 minute bus ride to campus.

I love living here! There have been some difficulties with my mailbox key not working and the minimal office hours so I couldn't open my mailbox for a while, but other than that it's been great. I love my new home!