This app is a simple and fun way to get connected with "the view" community. This unique app also allows for me to win prizes. I cannot wait to explore this app some more!

The View is a wonderful place to live. The staff are friendly, the apartments are spacious, and there's always free coffee! I would recommend The View to any Penn State student!

The View is my second home. I love living here and I'm beyond excited to see what they have in store for this coming year. Fun, Clean, & Safe. I recommend the View to anyone!

Every employee at the View has been extremely helpful during the application and move in process. I really appreciate their willingness to help. The complex is beautiful and very well kept.

The view apartment is really good. Not too noisy and far from penn state university. The clubhouse is really nice. You can enjoy swimming pool, library, and hot chocolate!

The View always has amazing service and amenities! The staff are always so friendly, kind, and helpful. It is pleasure to be staying at the View.

Great atmosphere ! The Apartments are clean and the staff is very friendly. The pool is awesome! Perfect place to relax, study, or hang out with friends. Just wish there was a hot tub!

The clubhouse hours do not benefit anyone who works a full-time job. We should have access to clubhouse amenities 24/7 since we pay a premium for these services.

Reply from The View State College

The view is a nice place! And the community is clean, and has the best amenities, I like the view. It's also such an awesome clubhouse to have a pool for residents, with this summer heat, I can't pass it up.

Apartments are great and good condition, maitnence gets to you in timely manner, staff replies ASAP and answers questions without confusion, amenities are amazing

The View is a great place to live! I'm finishing up my first year living here and can't wait for my second to start! The layout of the apartments are very nice. I recently had friends over to celebrate Independence Day and they were all jealous and impressed by all the nice amenities The View has to offer.

The majority of the amenities are all serving me well. I have no complaints at this point. I have renewed my lease to live here for a second year!

I seriously love this app, hands down makes you the extra mulaaa you need to survive college. Download doanload download dawgs. 11/10 may or may not have that account balance

Great service. I love living here so much. The events are so much fun and the management is amazing. The pool is the best one in state college too!

The View is a nice apartment, the front desk is nice, however the binding contracts make things complicated at times, but in an overall outlook on The View it is nice!

Living at the View has been great. The amenities are amazing and I really like its location of Toftrees. I would definitely recommend living at the View.

The amenities are great and the faculty is helpful. I really like the email reminders that are sent out periodically. The clubhouses coffee shop and library are great places to relax and study. The on-site gym is also really nice.

Great living arrangements and amenities (free coffee, pool table, pool). The only annoying things are that summer hours are limited (closed on weekends) and keys/parking permits have to be updated more frequently than I'm used to. Otherwise, great place to live!

Great amenities and easy access to them. Walls are way too thin in the actual units but the spacing and amenities provided balance out well.

I have loved living at The View. My roommates and I loved it so much that we decided to live there one more year. You really can't beat the quality of the apartments, the staff, and the wonderful amenities. I would recommend The View to anyone!

Reply from The View State College

doing great, excellent community events and services provided in this complex. I like have you have your own room and bathroom. I like the view

Have loved living at the View so far. The Apartment was all ready for my move in. I was able to quickly pick up my move in packet and get settled. It made the process easy.

Very good I love living here everyone is very friendly and helpful. Furthermore I really like all the activities and stuff there is to do at

The View is a great place to likve. The staff is friendly, and they have the best amenities and services to make you feel just like home! :D

Very good everyone is very friendly and the apartments are very nice. Whenever we have a problem it is taken care of quickly and efficiently.