Generally good. Management team is polite and responsive. Neighbors are nice and quiet. However, a little overpriced, and the gym is small and not maintained well.

Great place to live. Love the style and the set up of the apartment. I also love that it is dog friendly. Living in building 8 I do not like how there not enough parking spaces. But overall love it.

Thanks for listening to the community and making the clubhouse 24 hours. With the cold weather here to stay, I would like to see better removal of ice in the parking lots. The parking spaces are usually blocked by the cars parked there, but ice on edges of the sidewalk and in the street is dangerous.

Having lived here for two years now, my overall experience here has been one of satisfaction and new friends and relationships made. I would gladly recommend this place to future tenants

I love living at the View. The apartment are a great size. My only complaint would be the thin walls and being able to hear every step your neighbors take.

Very nice community, people at the front office are extremely nice. Only problem is parking since it is scarce it can be difficult to park near your building most of the time. I am happy that I renewed my lease for next year

The view always has something fun going on for the residents! Pool is really nice and relaxing! Generally, it is not that noisy either. Although, I can hear my neighbors a lot through the wall.

Living at The View has been amazing experience! You can't beat the location. Far enough away from the main campus to get some privacy and quiet but close enough to be a part of the action in minutes.

love resident appreciation week. love getting texts to my phone regarding alerts rather than emails. great place to live overall. cant wait to live here again next year!

The rooms are nice, staff is great, and it has wonderful amenities. reason I took off half a star is there is one dumpster which is a long walk and no elevator but the stairs are wide and not a problem. They just need to add a second dumpster somewhere.

Overall a great place to live. The staff is very nice, and the free events are my favorite part of the View. My friends and I study in their 24/7 study space. The only thing that was a negative was when our refrigerator died, it took two weeks to replace and it was tough to live through that.

I really like the View, but there are so many more apartment complexes being built, some of the faulty things that the View has makes an easier choice to live elsewhere. But for a general review, it is a nice complex!

It’s not a rowdy place to live which is nice. The amenities and community activities are great. Maintenance does a decent job at responding to requests.

Reply from The View State College

I have loved my time living at The View. The staff is consistently friendly and desires to help residents in any way possible. The apartments are the nicest that I have seen in State College. And on top of this, The View demonstrates its love for its residents through various parties, events, and contests. I would recommend The View to anyone.

Great experience for residents. Fair rent and large room with friendly staff. Bus stop is just in front of the club house. The only thing unsatisfied me was that sometimes the package sorting was too slow.

There's fun (and free) events to attend during the holidays. There's coffee and games in the clubhouse. Lots of students live in the apartment complexes.

Amazing staff & community. You feel at home whenever you enter the clubhouse. The only flaw I would say there is with The View is the roommate matchup, other than that it is an amazing place to live at an affordable price.

Nice layout, great amenities, good maintenance response for any issues, quiet, and you have to appreciate free coffee - particularly in this kind of weather!

Love living at The View! Free 24 hour printing and gym access! Clubhouse always has fun events and giveaways! The best part is definitely the pool!

Good customer service, apartments are spacious and nice. Not enough parking in front of building 9, and the credit they used to have for electric was much better than the new $ystem. Everyone who works in the office is friendly and the free printing and access of computers/gym is great to have.

good place, I like the 24-hr clubhouse. The free coffee is awesome and I use the gym at weird hours sometimes so it's nice that the gym is 24 hours as well.

The View always has something going on in the clubhouse, the staff is friendly and helpful, and the rooms are great! Maintenance is super fast.

Overall a nice place. Gym is always open which is great. The biggest problem for me is the wooden chairs. They feel like they could break at any moment.

I love living here, the environment is quiet there is a welcoming feeling, there is always things to do and attend at the the club house which I love

I really enjoy my time at the View, to bad I have to study and go to class!!! I love having my own bedroom, bathroom and walk in closet and when I learn to cook the kitchen will come in good uses! I wish I could get to some of the social activities, but every time I go all the food is GONE! I wish the View would have a small store to purchase things like milk, bread, cereal, tampons etc.!!! It get cold at State College and I hate having to go to the store. Wish my bed wasn't so soft and it moves to easily. That's all for today.! Have a good one!