the staff is very friendly, and always willing to help. The apartment set up is nice, conducive for privacy or entertaining guests. Appliances are up to date.

A really nice, pretty area. There's easy access to campus and north atherton. There's great amenities(gym, pool, cafe, in suite laundry). Lots of community events

Well maintained, convenient and great amenities. Love the hiking/walking path. Additional fees are a little high. Perfect residence for professional or graduate students.

The community is not bad. I wish people would take a few seconds to dispose of their trash properly. I also wish there were more events on the weekends when people with jobs could attend.

Reply from The View State College

One of the best places I've ever lived. There is so much to do and only living here a year I've made many new friends from around the complex.

I just moved here about 2 months ago and I really enjoy this area. The ammenities here are so worth it, especially the pool. One thing I don't like is how thin the walls are, my upstairs neighbors sound like elephants when they walk around. I love that it's pet friendly and they truly care about their residents though.

I am so glad to be living in this community. At first there was a little trouble with my roommates and living condition, but the staff truly cares about the well being of their residents and we were able to get some things resolved. I love it here.

The staff and fellow residents are very friendly and, for the most part, respectable of others. The apartments are nice quality with very nice amenities. The added bonus of the club house with a 24/7 gym is great.

Rooms are super personal which is nice. The View provides a bunch of cool free things like their coffee bar, pool, and gym. Cons of living here would be transportation - not many other people live so far north of campus. Otherwise a good place to live with awesome rooming and good accommodations for the not by any means cheap rent

Love living here, apartment was very clean upon move in and the staff are extremely friendly and helpful. I was skeptical at first of living somewhere other than downtown because that is where i have lived the previous 3 years. but between the bus and driving it has not been bad at all.

This place is awesome! The community events are the best, and the staff is super nice and helpful, too! It's not too far away from campus, and we get bus passes so it's even better.

Good environment, however the neighborhoods are very very noisy. The pets are friendly. The trash can is very far away from my apartment. And there is only one trash can in the whole community!

The View is a great place to stay as a student at PSU. Its close to campus without the noise of downtown. The amenities are great especially the gym and having a bus stop right at the club house. The apartments are a decent size and nicely laid out.

The View has a lot of very good amenities that all residents are offered like their coffee bar, workout space, pool, lounge area, free printing, fun activities, free bus pass - it's a great deal if you are able to take advantage of these things! The community is also really wonderful and very pet friendly!

Its been good so far, i am next to the stairs and they are very loud when people walk on them unfortunately. Otherwise, things have been good. Its nice that there is bus access here and the location is very good

There is plenty of space in my room and I like that I have my own bathroom. The bistro is very convenient, especially in the mornings when I want to get coffee. If there is one thing I could change, it would be better maintenence service.

I have really enjoyed living at the View- they even allowed me to have a one semester lease which really made my life easier. The facilities are clean and stylish and the staff is friendly.

The View is a nice place, the amenities are the best part! I love going to grocery bingo. The maintenance is quick with requests and nice. There is however so many new apartment complexes being built, which should add to the competitiveness of The View!

This is my second year at The View, and I’ve loved my time here! The amenities are amazing, and I love having my own bedroom and bathroom. Definitely some of the best apartments in State College!

Reply from The View State College

This place has nice and up to date apartments. The staff can help with most problems. Pet friendly which is nice. I like being away from the hustle of campus and downtown areas so this community fits my personality. I also like the fact that there is a back woods trail which is a nice bike ride to and from campus and to surrounding neighborhoods.

The apartment was so clean when I moved in and the move in process was so smooth. I had a problem with my key and they fixed it right away with no charge.

Great events and amenities - pool, games, free coffee. Nice scenery. Walls are kind of thin. Office hours in the summer could be open later.

The view apartments is a great place to live. It is quiet, clean, and the people are nice. The facilities are good too such as the pool and weight room.

Great place to live. I like the festive events and the games area. Some functions of the apartment need a little fixing from maintenance. Good scenery

Great place to live. Love the gym and the pool. Get a free CATA pass and the bus stop is so close. Also love that you get a free parking pass.