Great buildings, great clubhouse (especially now that it's usable 24/7), great scenery, decent location. Everything is up to par, except a few corners were cut. A few things were purchased cheaply and it shows, pantry doors break, chinsey fridges constantly breaking the plastic components, etc. Also, the internet service provider is Pavlov Media, which is a smaller company with terrible internet service and terrible customer service. I have wasted many hours this year with Pavlov attempting to fix internet problems. Aside from the few inconveniences, I do enjoy living at the View, and the price is just barely doable.

love that the clubhouse is 24 hours and the free coffee. Most of staff is very nice and everything is kept clean. The clubhouse is a great place to study and the music is always on point. The manager is very friendly and attentive

It is really good place. Quite and good facilities. Especially, club house is one of the good thing at the view apartment. I strongly recommend

I absolutely love living at the view. The apartment has the perfect amount of space and furnishings. Other factors that make the view a great place to live include allowing pets & the clubhouse. I love the clubhouse it offers a 24/7 gym and library (with free printing). As well as, a bistro (free coffee) & tanning at select hours. There are multiple fun events throughout the year too! The only complaint I have is being able to hear the people above me often but other than that it could not be more perfect!

The View is a great place to live. I love all the amenities it offers. I have already renewed my lease for the next year, because I enjoy living here so much.

Great apartments! spacious bedroom bathroom& closet. love the common area. awesome events. love the view it rocks so much yes everything is great

I’ve had the most wonderful first time living experience here at the View. My roommate has become one of my best friends and the staff is always doing their best to make residents happy!

It’s a great apartment with plenty of room. Convenient location between North Atherton shops and the student commuter lot. It’s also nice they provide you with your own parking pass as well as a guest

The apartment is very spacious and clean. Only problems I have had are the upstairs neighbor being loud all the time and the walls are thin. I can hear my roommates easily.

I have loved living at the view so far. I have had no issues in my past 6 months living here. the amenities are great. I have been a huge fan of the 24 hour club house.

It's my first semester living here and it has been wonderful. It's quiet, own bedroom and bathroom taboot. Also the free coffee and tea has been a huge life saver.

The View at PSU is actually really beautiful. I didn't think I'd love living here this much. They have fast repair services, and a great environment. The facilities are great, now made better since the clubhouse is now 24hrs.

I love the view! The fact that they have free coffee and fireplace is amazing! I also love the pool. Our room size is incredible and I love that we have a private bathroom.

Good amenities and nice to be in a quieter area away from downtown. Apartments can still get loud though and the closest parking lot spots fill up.

Very happy with the pool and design of apartments and maintenance has responded quickly. However the walls are thin and I can often hear the apartments below/above me.

It’s a great community and the living area is nice. It’s not too far from school, it’s the perfect distance. The amenities are good, and it’s nice to have your own laundry room. Everything is convenient.

It’s a great community and the amenities are great. It’s a good distance away from school, it’s not too far away. The walls and floors are thin, so every noise you are able to hear. Living on the top floor is the best, but hopefully you’ll have nice people below you because when you walk it makes noises.

I love the view! The staff and events are amazing and so fun! I'm so glad I made the decision to live at the view. It's my home away from home.

I really like The View. I've lived here two years now and it's been a great time. I don't have any complaints, really. My room is spacious enough. It creates a home environment, while also being a bus ride away from campus. The events are always a fun time. I am going to miss The View when I graduate.

Living at The View has been nothing but an amazing experience. The apartment is big and spacious. My favorite part though is drinking free coffee at the bistro.

There are some rather minimal issues here at the View but the staff and maintenance guys do a great job at taking care of everything very quickly if there is an issue

This is my second year living at the view, and it definitely has it perks. Unlimited coffee, 24hr gym access, and unlimited printing. Only downfall is electric is now separate so rent has increased.

the view is a very nice place to live at. Their amenities are top notch and their customer service is always very good. Overall, I have nothing bad to say because so far living here has been a very pleasant experience.

The experience has been pretty good. The amenities are wonderful, and the monthly social gatherings are a great way to meet new people. Downside, the walls are extremely thin, and the noise level can be overly disrupting, unfortunately. Otherwise, 5 stars would be in order.

Very nice apartments with plenty of space. The free coffee and hot chocolate is a great touch. Beautiful area and pool and nice club house. The arcade games and pool table and ping pong table are a nice touch.