I love living at the view! The staff make the residents feel welcomed and appreciated at all times and go out of their way to accustom needs.

Love the cozy atmosphere that has been created in the clubhouse, because it makes you feel at home. I also really enjoy the location; I like being a little off-campus and away from the "hustle and bustle".

I really loved the View. The amenities were great, and I really enjoyed staying at the View. One thing that I wish I could change would be that residents who have lived there years before still were adopted into the rent amount of their previous lease.

I'm just moving into the apartment and everything is going great so far. The only thing that is frustrating is that move-in day is the same day as law orientation so it's difficult to plan how to move in while getting all my academic requirements completed.

I loved living here so much that I decided to renew for a second year! I've shared a bathroom my entire life so getting to have one all to myself has been pretty amazing if I do say so myself. The people who work in the clubhouse are always friendly and welcoming too. The only thing that gets annoying is the small parking lot that buildings 9 and 10 share. Sometimes it's impossible to get a spot and you have to park far away from the buildings.

All of the staff is very friendly and helpful. The rooms are very nice and their roommate matching is great. Whenever we put in a maintenance request, someone is there the next day to fix whatever needs fixed.

Th View is a fun and interactive community. Their staff are friendly and very helpful! They have great activities to participate in and meet new people as well!

Great maintence and amenities. Alot of appliances break or malfunction in the apartments and there are issues with the entry door and keylock during the winters due to the cold I have had trouble getting into my apartment and once had to wait 1.5 hours to get maintence to the view to pry my door open

Good apartment community, everyone is very friendly. However, the walls are very thin so many times you can hear noise from the stairwell. The apartment community overall though, is a friendly and safe environment.

Wish there wasn’t so much construction now. The apts need to be renovated but love resident life. Will miss the view when I move. I wish the view had more views than just construction now. Need an elevator.

I’ve loved my time at The View. The staff and maintenance teams are incredibly friendly and helpful. The other residents are kind and welcoming. And to top it off, the location and amenities are the best in State College.

super awesome, love it here. Really extremely great super superb staff, always ready to help!!!!! This place rocks 12/10 would recommend for sure

Events are great and always a ton of free food, if you can actually make it to them. Staff are normally friendly and try to be helpful. Maintenance is always a great help and very polite and quick when responding to requests. Noise levels are bad though, both inside your own apartment and your neighbours.

I love living here! The staff is great and while the conditions of the apartments aren’t perfect, they’re pretty close. The only complaint is that the walls are kind of thin, so if your neighbors are being loud, it can get annoying.

The apartment is great though one of your staff from the spring are quite rude when you ask her a simple question. So maybe some more training in communication with the residence would be good to think about.

I really love my experience here. Things I would improve however: -almond milk/non dairy at bistro -coffee available when bistro is closed -making sure random creepy people have not moved in with their significant others (eg. in building 3)

overall acceptable. The sound insulation is not very good. And there is construction near my apartment, it is not good. Also, it is not convenient to throw the trash

Great amenities like free coffee, gym, a good pool, etc. Maintenance is pretty fast and helpful as well. One critique I have is that I wish the gym was better stocked with more weight machines, but I understand that space is limited

I love living here at the view! For the past 2 years the amenities and staff have been great. The pool is always a joy and grocery bingo is my roommate and I's favorite part

I'be lived here for the last four years, and I'm definitely glad that I chose to live at the Grove, which then turned into the View. Even through the ownership change there weren't really any issues with figuring things out. They've always been dog friendly which is great since I have two dogs. I sure will miss living here and all the benefits that came with living here!

It’s been great living here! Everyone is nice and easy to get along with! The amenities that are offered here make the experience of living at The View amazing. Wouldn’t want to live anywhere else!

Great amenities - free events, gym, swimming pool in the summer, free coffee. Although being a student with a summer internship, the summer hours at the office are quite limiting.

its extremely noisy and the parking is horrible. I mainly moved here for the free printing, which they are threatening to cut back on. the kitchen is also too small for 3 separate residents. however, the closet, room and bathrooms are all very spacious. the leasing office sends out too much spam advertising events, it's more like an extended dorm building than a professional housing complex. also, the current hours (9-5, no weekends) make it very difficult to pick up packages

I am a huge fan of the View. I have lived here for two years and have been so thankful that I have chosen to join this community. As a graduate student, it is wonderful to have a home which is close to the action of campus while far enough away that I can study and sleep in peace. The study spaces are incredible (although the wifi has gotten much slower in the past few months), I love the free (and delicious) coffee, and the free food events and wonderful staff help me to feel at home.

Area is nice and has pretty good amenities, having a dog enclosed area would make it ideal. Rooms are pretty spacious, price is alright for what you get, wouldnt pay morr than 660 though.