Great apartment complex the amenities included make the stay very worth your while. Downside is rent has increased and electric is separate. Overall great community!

The furniture doesn't hold up very well to basic wear and tear and there have been quite a few repairs and appliance replacements due to them failing. However, maintenance is always very quick in responding. As far as residence complaints, the management will reply to them but generally no progress gets made. Walls and ceilings are very very thin.

I really enjoy the view. It has been a good experience thus far. I would recommend this to a friend. it is quiet and peaceful which makes it nice

I love the living space here. The office staff could be nicer. Noisy at times. The activities for the community are super fun! I enjoy Getting to go and meet others that live here.

The View is a nice place to stay and everyone is very nice. The coffee bar is a must try and delicious. They paired a perfect match with roommates and we renewed our lease for next year!

It’s great being able to do work in a quiet setting like the clubhouse. The amenities are great as well. The walls aren’t a little thin but other than that everything is pretty great.

I love everything about The View. The staff is amazing and truly helps to build the best community in State College. You also can’t beat the quality and size of the apartments!

Love it here. The staff is nice and maintenance is super fast. Its easy to get to campus. They do resident weeks which are so nice when they give free food and stuff. The only thing I wish they had were mirrors in some parking lot turns. I have almost gotten hit multiple times.

great location close to campus, not a lot of traffic in the morning. also close to grocery store. amenities are nice i like the free printing.

This was my first year living at the view and I absolutely love it here! The apartments are really nice as well as being able to wait inside for the bus!

I really enjoy living at the View because the resident experience is great and the office listens to our reviews! However, it is getting annoying that the View is building behind and ruining my "view" pretty much. It is so disheartening to wake up and see and hear construction every morning. I wish the View would utilize some other ways to make up these problems.

Great amenities. Love that the club house is always open and printing is free. Staff is very friendly, extremely helpful, and always respond quickly.

Love it here! The staff is awesome willing to help with anything you need. Love how the clubhouse is open 24/7. Useful for the late night studying.

Nice I like the free coffee and tea, the rooms are spacious and having an individual bathroom is nice. The basketball courts and volleyball pits are also a plus.

Awesome community!!!!! Great amenities they rock! Staff is amazing superb wonderful helpful Great events really fun!!!! Twenty four hour clubhouse is cool

Lots of great events and freebies going on all the time. Maintenance requests are always responded to very quickly and professionally. Staff tend to be friendly. Negatives parts about the View are the noise levels and utility bills since the View partnered with a different company with horrible customer service.

I love the view! The staff and the facility is amazing! There is always events going on in the clubhouse. I would recommend the view to anyone!

there are a rare few crazy neighbors around (as with any community), but all in all everyone is super pleasant and respectful of each other.

Trash is far from front complexes. Possibly add a trash on the end of building 3 lot. Mail boxes are slightly inconvient. Gym expansion was a great idea!

Parties have been fun to go to and I really like being able to print my class notes especially in color. I only wish the colored printer would be fixed every time it’s broken

An amazing place to live for students. I love living here to avoid the chaos downtown and love the amenities the residents get living at The View.

The apartment is very spacious and the amenities are nice as well. The club house has a decent gym and a coffee lounge that's great for studying

Living here the past two years have been great. I am very sad to be graduating and leaving this apartment. I enjoy the bedroom space and my closet! I wish there was a place to be able to get groceries like a convenient store that’s small is the club house. I love the free coffee and the 24/7. I wish there were more machines though. Overall, great apartment complex to live at.

The staff are very welcoming and the maintenance group respond quick to work orders. The only problems I have is my room mates. They have a hard time cleaning up after themselves.

The View is a GREAT place to live. The staff are friendly and easy to work with, the facilities are beautiful, and the overall atmosphere is very relaxed. I love it here!!