Awesome place to call my home. Everything is close by & it’s really not busy around here . The best part about hammocks place has to be the pool area.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Me encanta vivir ahí, es súper cómodo y la asociación te resuelven rápido cuando necesitas algo en tu apartamento. Todo queda cerca, los supermercados, gasolineras, bancos, etc. Simplemente me encanta

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I've really enjoyed living here! The staff has been super helpful anytime I stop in the office for something. Maintenance will usually fix any requests the same day which is great! I had an issue come up that I had to fix my lease after already resigning it and they were extremely understanding and helpful! Very thankful to have lived here this past year and look forward to another year.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

From friendly neighbors and helpful staff, to pet friendly and the best office team, we truly have nothing but the best to say about our home. ❤ My personal favorite thing about living here is how beautiful the landscape is kept with the lush greenery, majestic oaks and the perfect blooms of hibiscus flowers, this is a true Miami home. ❤

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Hammocks Place Apartments it’s been a really good place to live, it’s safe and calm, all residents are friendly and the administration it’s always there for the attentions needed.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I am loving the complex. Everything is nice and clean. I love the amenities. And everyone in the office is extremely nice and helpful. Also the small things like movie night and they bring in a food truck.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Living at this community is an unforgettable experience that has laid the humble beginnings of my little family.. my daughter will grow up in a quiet and calm neighborhood.. I can say that moving to a larger apartment within the same community is a decision I happily look back on..

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great safe place to live. Friendly staff with an awesome maintenance department who is always ready to help! The pool is beautiful all it’s missing is a hot tub.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great location. My favorite thing by far is the location of the hammocks place apartments. Right in front of publix, a couple blocks from target and fresco y mas! Maintenance solves problems instantly!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

So far so good the moving process was so easy and friendly, friendly environment, great area for family, the gym is really clean and the service is good

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

El personal de trabajo es súper atento y amables , las áreas comunes están bien cuidadas , siempre está limpio la comunida y son July esficiente en el área del aseo

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great comunity, clean, secure and wonderful maintenance beside the fact that we’re near shopping stores, schools a an awesome lake to walk or ride bike around.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Enjoy the peace and quiet , the landscaping is always neat and proper . Any issues with any maintenance of the apartment and it is serviced in quick manner . My wife and myself love the living experience here .

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

My move info intoned this community has been great. Friendly neighbors who are willing to help when you are in need, office staff who are there to help you whenever there is an issue with few concerns. As a new tenant everything has been more than great

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Hammocks place apt is so convenient to daily needs places. Community is clean and neat. Gym need some renovation specially for treadmills. Also parking lots need some improvement, some places they are so tiny. Overall good place to live.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

I love to live in Hammocks place! The neighbors are very friendly and kind. The apartment is very nice and have everything that I was looking for! It’s very close to my work and the neighborhood is very quite and safe! It was very easy to move here, in the office everybody help you and make you moving less stressful, very nice people and excellent customer service!

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great place to live. Everyone at the leasing office is friendly and attentive. All issues are taken care of in a timely manner. The community is kept clean and organized.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

There’s always room for improvement and The Hammocks Place is no exception. It is not a terrible place however, what could use a little more attention in my opinion is the cleanliness of the hallways, stairs and grounds. The dog waste on the walk way and grass area near the apartments that can be harmful and toxic. Most importantly the HIGH RENT, at least for me in such an old apartment.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Easy and smooth move in process. Great community and love that there are 2 pools. They pick up trash everyday so thay is a plus also. We love it here so far

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

excellent place to relax great schools, shopping centers, gas stations,banks the pool, the gym are all great and the personal at the office are really care

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

There have been very friendly staff, the only complaint is the fridge that wasn’t cooling which was serviced by maintenance immediately after the complaint was sent out.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great community with an amazing location. Everything you could need is outside your doorstep. They could work on improving the parking. Parking spaces are tight and limited.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Estoy feliz de vivir en Hammocks Place es muy seguro y limpio las áreas comunes, los funcionarios son muy profesionales y tienen varias actividades para integrar a los residentes

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Great experience overall. The location is great exept for the high population of unattended kids from the highschool and middle school nearby. The only issue is lack of security. Issues with stolen property.

Reply from Hammocks Place Apartments

Our move was so seamless and fast love the community and peacefulness in the area. The staff is wonderful and my kids and I are very excited for the year to come