Hammocks Place Apartments

4.5

4.5

very clean and organized garbage collection system! greenery is beautiful and well maintained! neighbors are friendly! apartment was in almost perfect condition upon move in!
Grounds crews start right at 8am. No actual security cameras at front gate. Horrible front gate security. Car take over more than one spot are not dealt with.
Very nice and quiet community, great for families with Children. Schools are A rated and are at a walking distance. Shopping plaza with many stores Conveniently located directly in front of the complex
I've enjoyed living here! Never really had an issue with parking. A little noisy if you live right near the road. The pedestrian path and lake available to Hammocks residents is awesome!! Everything is very close to the apartments.
very comfortable, nice, all services work, very clean green areas, the gym machines work,the is located in a good area areas are minutes....
I am coming from California and so far the experience has been seamless and staff friendly. I would recommend to anyone who’s looking. I’m excited to settle in.
Amazing community!! Clean, safe Ana well taken care of plus amenities like the pool and dog park are ideal for families. Great location too!! Right across the street, you have a Publix, CVS, banks, fast food, gym, library and much more.
So for everything has been amazing. The office staff are extremely friendly and welcoming. The complex is very clean and quite. And I enjoy the fact I have a pool near my apartment.
It’s a very good and quiet community. I don’t have any complaint at all. Excellent management on site. Definitely I recommend this place to live.
The amenities and the unit are good, also the neighborhood to and the staff is amazing. The pools and gym always are clean. And there are lots of parking