Hancock Square at Arlington Station

Staff and service are excellent. They really strive to meet expectations and seem to really care about the residents. Really love my new apartment, feels like home :)
Great community i comparison to other places. Great to see that building 2 will soon have facilities similar to building 1...we were very jelous o cold evenings! We love the friendly support staff...especially Carmen who always has time to say a warm hello.
The office team is amazing, always a pleasure working with Dan & Crystal; the maintenance staff are very helpful too. I had a really bad experience at the beginning but the new staff members have made every effort to ensure going forward I don't have any issues or concerns. They have gone over and beyond every time I have requested assistance.
Love my unit, love the staff! People in the building are really friendly. I can walk anywhere i want, i have an in-unit washer and dryer. What more can i really ask for in an apartment!
It has been a pleasure to live here. Everyone is very friendly! We love the location to downtown Arlington. We love all the amenities that Hancock has to offer!
Whenever we have maintenance issues, the response is almost always very fast. However, I had to deduct stars for the removal of the indoor swimming pool as that was one of reasons we moved here.
Maintanace Team is great service! They always give us nice smile! When I meet them in the elevetor, they always say " How are you??" Great team!
We love it here at Hancock Square at Arlington Station - the location is great. The people are nice - the dogs are cute. The fitness center is nice but wish the other TV worked.
great facility; maintenance team is swift to make repairs; the office staff changes often and the service can be inconsistent; be mindful of referrals...the staff will typically add another source in the application that will prevent a payout
Administrative staff is always prompt in responding to my inquiries, and maintenance is thorough, quick, and courteous. You can tell that they take pride in serving the residents of Hancock Square and want to make living here a truly enjoyable experience!