Hancock Square at Arlington Station

4.7

4.7

The staff is so great, especially the maintenance team. Love that they are hosting more community events. Hope this continues throughout the year
I moved in my apt last July and has lived for about 5.5 months. My new life here has been so nice so far, thanks to you! I appreciate you so much!
Overall great experience - convenient location (only a few minutes walk to Metra) and well maintained. Turnover in management office is somewhat high.
I love this place, close to my company very convenient to catch Metra, nice Arlington Downtown location. The only thing I wont recommend this apartment is the leasing fee is kinda expensive, LOL....
Everyone is always friendly to me and my dog. Always able to answer any questions I have. Remembers who I am which is really nice; it shows they care.
The noise from the construction has been inconvenient because of the loud noise. My neighbor is disrespectful, blaring music and not having respect for the neighbors. I spoken to him several times and it has gotten better but no one needs to be blaring their music that loud at any time
The Office / Management staff, Maintenance staff, are Awesome to work with. Great Location. Walking distance to great Restaurants, Train station, shopping, and a park, very close as well.
I have been at Hancock Square for three months now and I love it. Best amenity: outdoor pool! Can't wait for summer to arrive so we can begin enjoying.
Amazing building. Hancock Square has a pool, cyber café, club room, fitness club, good security, and great landlords! I would love to stay here!
Pet friendly building and staff...always clean community areas. Great gym and fun events in the building. Staff in the office are always so nice and friendly when I see them. I am so happy I am here!