Hancock Square at Arlington Station

4.7

4.7

Friendly staff, luxurious apartments, great amenities. Dog friendly and spacious areas to accommodate guests or host parties. Would highly recommend
I have lived here for close to 3 years and absolutely LOVE it! The staff has been amazing, especially Jill! They are very attentive to your needs and always respond back in a timely manner. The amenities are wonderful, have used the club house, cyber cafe, gym and outdoor pool area which are always spotless! I would recommend this apartment complex to all! You will not be disappointed.
We just moved into Hancock Square this pas weekend and so far it has been amazing. The people in the leasing office have also been great! We appreciate everything they have done for us to make our move-in smooth, comfortable, and exciting!
We absolutely love the location here next to the stores, library, schools, and best of all metra. It is so quiet and peaceful. We have only been here a few months but staff has gone avoe what they need to do to make us feel so very welcome.
Great Location. Apartment missing some features that should be standard in an apartment at this price like garbage disposal and ice maker. Parking garage far and not good during bad weather
Great location, friendly staff - what more can we hope for? More community mixers to promote relationships between staff members and residents would be perfect!
Great place to live! I have enjoyed the complex and surrounding areas. I am excited to see all that Hancock and Arlington Heights has to offer.
Great place to live. The neighbors are so friendly and the staff is unbelievable. And if you have a dog...they'll love it! Love being able to walk to the train for work and the restaurants and bars within walking distance are delicious.
The apartment complex is beautiful, and I like the renovations. It's very convenient that it's located next to the train station. I enjoy living at Hancock square.
I love living at Hancock Square! The amenities as well as the resident activities offered are fantastic and the associates are all so friendly, warm and genuine. I would definitely recommend living here!