Harbor 1500

The water issues in the building have not been resolved. Lived here for 2 months and have taken numerous cold showers! I have not had hot water since yesterday afternoon and no response from management. I also paid for amenities that don’t fully work. Getting the TVs to work on the cardio machines is apparently a hard task! Also I paid to be able to use the decks at any hours and now have been forbidden during certain hours to due to some residents not behaving appropriately. Instead of dealing with those residents at hand we all suffer. Not a good experience at all so far!
I specifically rented this place for the Patio and the patio is worthless due to the water problems. I didn't move to a "luxury" appartment to squeegee water every day... plus what's going to happen during the winter when it snows. Where is that going to go? The Patios will be in sheet of ice and will ruin the patio furniture. I keep hearing the same dam answer everytime I ask "there is a meeting next week to discuss" but what does that mean. It's not complicated, go get 2 or 3 bids, pick one and fix the issue. I know it's a new building and there will be issues but this ridiculous. How did it ever even get signed off on when you guys inspected the work.....
1 star
terrible neighbors saftey issues & trespassing endangered in my own condo filed 3 police reports since becoming a tenant in JUNE there has been a "takeover" of building amenities over the summer by a few terrible tenants that have caused other tenants to NOT USE FACILITIES as freely as they would like.
There are so many things I believe are broken and wrong, feel like nothing is getting better. Game room is not even on and paid for the Amenity fee. Pool is constantly dirty.
Management and staff are great. They have a real commitment to making sure things things are good. Unfortunately, things could be better with he units. Seems like they suffer from poor construction.
I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of the residents here, and I do believe that the staff is trying their best to bring a community feel to this building. However, it's been frustrating having to see a lot of 'clarifications' come to light about the amenities that were just straight up wrong at the time of signing our lease. The biggest ones being the limited access to the outdoor spaces after a certain time, and the game-room not being complete. I understand there were miscommunications between the leasing agents and Greystar but ultimately it's the residents who feel the negative effects for it and hearing that there really isn't anything that can be done about the issues are frustrating.
So far the hot water has been inconsistent, the vending machine at the gym ate my dollar and I could not get a water, the AC guy was at my apartment until 12:30. However, the events are very nice and the amenities are great.
So far so good. Stuff are really nice. Jacuzzi seems finally work now but the weather is getting hot. Transportation is my biggest concern, if I miss 2 bus, I could have to wait 30 minutes...another thing is the construction smell in the room is really strong, and I have a sensitive nose. Can’t open the windows in summer that often just in case mosquitoes fly in.
Everything has been great just wish the amenities were finished like the golf simulator which was a big draw for me to move here . Unit has been solid
Initial building opening kinks need to be worked out quickly to get this building to the luxury standard that it advertised itself to be when I signed my lease.