Harbor 1500

I’m very bothered with my current experience with maintenance — my fridge isn’t working, and it’s been two weeks since my Initial request. Other than this issue, I love the building and the amenities. The apartment is gorgeous, the the lovely people who work the front desk are amazing!!
Hard to not love this sanctuary on the sea:-) Wake up and go to bed under clear skies with the NYC views. I'll take it. Great, friendly staff to really bring life to the space
Harbor 1500 is an oasis away from the city. Beautiful amenities, very dog friendly and quiet evenings on the Hudson are some of the many perks!!
I enjoy living here. People are friendly and the management team is very nice. However the wall is a bit thin that I could hear my neighbors.
Really great community at Harbor 1500, with accommodating staff and great neighbors. Amenities are also always clean and nice. Really enjoy coming home here.
One of the best so far. Management is great, and the building is built very well. Very satisfied so far. First time living in Greystar property, and I am quite impressed.
Stuffs are nice,every time I went out or came back they said have good day which makes me happy, Complete entertainment facilities. Nice view!
Great views and nice amenities. Great gym. The local area is definitely safe. There is a really nice path along the water - perfect for walks / runs.
So far I really like living at Harbor 1500. Everyone who I met here is really really nice. And the views here are unbelievable. I am really happy to be here!
Very accommodating Leasing Staff ( Ellie and Steve) Thank you for a seamless experience. The block is in good condition and apart from a few minor snags the apartment is in good condition too!