Staying at 1500 Harbor is a unique experience everyday. The feeling is that you are staying at 5 star luxury hotel with all the facilities and amenities you might need surrounded by warm and great people that transform this place into “hommy”. The correspondence of the team, the events and the incredible views cannot be compared with any other residence around. So glad every morning i wake up here!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Kyle at the from has been awesome! We have had so many growing pains which is why I can’t give 5 stars, but for everything he tries to do, beyond and above makes it all worth the while!

Reply from Harbor 1500

It’s been great. The staff couldn’t be more helpful. The facilities are always clean, kept so nicely. The units are beautiful. Everyone from the parking attendants to the cleaning staff to security have been consistently helpful

Reply from Harbor 1500

The apartments and equipment provided are modern and stunning. The building amenities have top of the line equipment and the views are gorgeous. The building staff is super helpful and great!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Anja and Dave at reception are so kind and helpful! Ellie communicated incredibly through the showing and contract processing. We are grateful to Kyle as well. His passion and follow up are on point. We really enjoyed the vendor showcase last Friday and found it to be quite helpful. We made some great connections. We love our first week!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Just moved in this weekend and so far our experience has been great! The staff has been very welcoming and accommodating with any and all issues.

Reply from Harbor 1500

All of the amenities are incredible, there are just still a few things that are unorganized which I assume will be taken care of in the coming months. Like the trash rooms

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everything appears so perfect.. The entire community upholds a very welcoming and super friendly atmosphere. It feels super to live in this environment. Leasing Management team Steve is awesome

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far, I absolutely love my new apartment. We just moved in about a week ago, and we have really enjoyed the water front views. The amenities are unbeatable. Even the resident's pantry; it's all about the little things you all do for us!

Reply from Harbor 1500

We are not living there yet but are scheduled to move in the near future. Super excited and love the location and space. Could not ask for a better change from the other side of the water. Steven was an awesome rental agent and just can't wait to be part of this community!

Reply from Harbor 1500

I just moved in and love the experience so far. I got a very quick response from manager when I reflected the music in common area were a little loud. And the front desks are very warm and welcoming and helpful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The staff is great and the building is always clean. The coffee seems to run out a lot downstairs also the fire alarm that goes off in the middle of the night isn’t great

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far this place is a dream come true and the staff are very helpful. One thing that would be nice are longer pool hours (closes at 8 on weeknights)

Reply from Harbor 1500

We have only been here for 5 days and so far we love it! We had a few issues while moving into our apartment but Matthew was on it! He is the best! Always smiling and asking if we need anything fixed. He even helped us push our couch into our apartment. Great building amazing staff. So far we are very happy with our new home!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Management and staff are great. They have a real commitment to making sure things things are good. Unfortunately, things could be better with he units. Seems like they suffer from poor construction.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The pool was awesome but then it got too strict and that wasn’t ideal. Also the game room isn’t open because of municipal approval? Don’t love that! Otherwise building is beautiful

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everyone is exceptional from the concierge, to the neighbors. The amenities are a plus, but there the community aspect goes a long way for quality’s of life.

Reply from Harbor 1500

It feels like I’m docked on a cruise ship. Amazing views from every angle of the building- takes by me 28 minutes to commute from New Jersey to work in midtown manhattan. - 10 minutes to get into the city. Great!

Reply from Harbor 1500

People are really nice here,, love it ! Lots of events and games .... maybe wine tasting in the future? Hope that the fire alarm stuff gets solved soon.....

Reply from Harbor 1500

Living experience has been great so far. I appreciate the extra effort that the management team puts in to make the building feel like a community. While I am not able to attend most events its nice that a sense of community is important to the building. The views, amenities, and apts are top notch. Great place to live!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love it at Harbor1500! Amenities are incredible, staff is super friendly, and the views are amazing. Looking forward to living here. There is nothing not to love!

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far so good staff is great apartment is great commute is surprisingly quick Surprised by the small things like the pantry great touch. ******

Reply from Harbor 1500

I've really enjoyed meeting a lot of the residents here, and I do believe that the staff is trying their best to bring a community feel to this building. However, it's been frustrating having to see a lot of 'clarifications' come to light about the amenities that were just straight up wrong at the time of signing our lease. The biggest ones being the limited access to the outdoor spaces after a certain time, and the game-room not being complete. I understand there were miscommunications between the leasing agents and Greystar but ultimately it's the residents who feel the negative effects for it and hearing that there really isn't anything that can be done about the issues are frustrating.

Reply from Harbor 1500

We don't move in until 9/6 but so far Ellie and Steve from the leasing office have been fantastic! We cannot wait to move in and take advantage of all 1500 has to offer!

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far the hot water has been inconsistent, the vending machine at the gym ate my dollar and I could not get a water, the AC guy was at my apartment until 12:30. However, the events are very nice and the amenities are great.