Great service!! Everyone here is super nice and helpful, especially Anya and Matthew!! They have made our move in so much easier and smooth.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Love the residence, location, and the amenities...a few things to work out on the portal. Residences could have supported more next-generation technology as part of luxury offering (e.g. Nest thermostat, and digital entry)

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great building and staff. The apartments are cozy but well built. The amenities are high quality and unmatched in the area. The commute to NYC, our main reason for moving, is amazing.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The staff are wonderful and leasing manager (Sara) is fantastic. I'm grateful for the opportunity to be here. Whoever designed the apartments definitely understood city living. Being on the water , the city skyline views are an excellent way to wind down after the hustle and bustle of NYC. The amenities are great too and it's obvious the shared areas considered the tenants. Keep up the great work!

Reply from Harbor 1500

There are so many things I believe are broken and wrong, feel like nothing is getting better. Game room is not even on and paid for the Amenity fee. Pool is constantly dirty.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great service and amenities. Responsive staff that takes care of problems in a timely manner. Facilities are well maintained and the location

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far, enjoying the quiet waterfront living in this brand new construction. Looking forward to community events and enjoying the amenities.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Staff is excellent and always accommodating. There are some issues with guests and the parking attendants. Guests have been rude to them and this should not be allowed. There are a few residents who make women feel uncomfortable. This also needs to be addressed.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I am loving my new home just have a few concerns. We have pooling in our terrace that is difficult to manage and may cause damage to my things and not sure what is being done. I also reserved the screening room however it didn’t work. No one was around to show us or help us either despite repeated attempts for help.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Just prepare to move in. So far, everything looks good. We are looking forward to the nice community here especially the surrounding areas and all the nice things at Harbor 1500

Reply from Harbor 1500

We really enjoy living here ,everything is so beautiful and the staff are amazing,thank you for all that you do each day for all of us residents!!!

Reply from Harbor 1500

My experience has been wonderful so far! I love the apartment, the amenities, the location and of course the staff as well! It is frustrating that the Fitness on Demand app is not set up properly in the yoga room, we have been living there for several weeks and it still isn't working. My other *very minor* complaints are the kitchen downstairs not always being stocked and only being given 1 mail key for our apartment.

Reply from Harbor 1500

So far so good. Stuff are really nice. Jacuzzi seems finally work now but the weather is getting hot. Transportation is my biggest concern, if I miss 2 bus, I could have to wait 30 minutes...another thing is the construction smell in the room is really strong, and I have a sensitive nose. Can’t open the windows in summer that often just in case mosquitoes fly in.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great place to live. Fabulous facilities and amenities. Very well communicated and easy to access. Highly recommended. The area is growing very fast and will provide all the services

Reply from Harbor 1500

First class service! Friendly, simple and welcoming. Give me more:-) Everything from the tour to the clarity in the terms was incredibly easy to understand. I felt confident that this was the right move because of the help that was extended.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I really enjoy living here and the views are great we had could of issues with leeks and our fridge has been replaced already...the replacement fridge arrived with scratches and u wish we would have gotten a better one. Except from that everything seems good, sometime the elavators get stuck and don’t work and I wished there were stairs connecting the two terraces. Also, would be useful to have someone explaining how to use the cinema and cycling room and to know when the lounge room at the 1sr floor will be open

Reply from Harbor 1500

Beautiful space. Needed more attention to fixes before move in. Responsive management to emails but a lot of mixed messages between builder and management.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The most beautiful and luxurious experience :)! The building, the apartment and the amenities are just a dream. The view on Manhattan from my apartment is gorgeous and the staff is so nice and kind. I am very happy I made the choice to move and live at Harbor 1500!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Excellent service when walking in. My nagging concerns were all fully addressed by Ally. She showed me as many apartments as it took to convince me even giving me feedback on her favorites. She was extremely helpful and the front desk receptionist was fun to talk to.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Never have a been privileged enough to call a place like Harbor 1500 my home. The staff and environment is exceptionally welcoming and peaceful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

We need a Pool table Arcade room, ping pong table. Office space, lounge area. Visitors parking is necessary. Elevators take to long to be used.

Reply from Harbor 1500

We have been living here for a month now and it couldn’t be better! The staff, the amenities, the location, and the neighborhood have all been amazing. We’re so excited to be able to take advantage of the roof area all summer and the indoor area during the winter. I was originally skeptical about the valet service, but it has turned out to be a convenient feature that I never knew I needed or wanted. The building has a lot of events for residents so there is always something to look forward to. Finally, I only have positive words for the entire staff for being responsive, polite, and extremely professional day in and day out. I hope the rest of our time here is as good as this one month has been.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everything has been great just wish the amenities were finished like the golf simulator which was a big draw for me to move here . Unit has been solid

Reply from Harbor 1500

Pros - great locations, nice amenities, great views, good location for transit - looking forward to Whole Foods opening - building start up issues with water, AC have detracted from experience

Reply from Harbor 1500

The facility is absolutely beautiful, the staff works hard to make residents happy and feel like one big happy home! The gym, the views, the Whole Foods coming across the street makes it an all in one stop.