The most beautiful and luxurious experience :)! The building, the apartment and the amenities are just a dream. The view on Manhattan from my apartment is gorgeous and the staff is so nice and kind. I am very happy I made the choice to move and live at Harbor 1500!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Excellent service when walking in. My nagging concerns were all fully addressed by Ally. She showed me as many apartments as it took to convince me even giving me feedback on her favorites. She was extremely helpful and the front desk receptionist was fun to talk to.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Never have a been privileged enough to call a place like Harbor 1500 my home. The staff and environment is exceptionally welcoming and peaceful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

We need a Pool table Arcade room, ping pong table. Office space, lounge area. Visitors parking is necessary. Elevators take to long to be used.

Reply from Harbor 1500

We have been living here for a month now and it couldn’t be better! The staff, the amenities, the location, and the neighborhood have all been amazing. We’re so excited to be able to take advantage of the roof area all summer and the indoor area during the winter. I was originally skeptical about the valet service, but it has turned out to be a convenient feature that I never knew I needed or wanted. The building has a lot of events for residents so there is always something to look forward to. Finally, I only have positive words for the entire staff for being responsive, polite, and extremely professional day in and day out. I hope the rest of our time here is as good as this one month has been.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Everything has been great just wish the amenities were finished like the golf simulator which was a big draw for me to move here . Unit has been solid

Reply from Harbor 1500

Pros - great locations, nice amenities, great views, good location for transit - looking forward to Whole Foods opening - building start up issues with water, AC have detracted from experience

Reply from Harbor 1500

The facility is absolutely beautiful, the staff works hard to make residents happy and feel like one big happy home! The gym, the views, the Whole Foods coming across the street makes it an all in one stop.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Really enjoying leaving here. The calmness of being on the water with the spectacular views of the city is making wake up every morning with gratitude in my heart.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The water issues in the building have not been resolved. Lived here for 2 months and have taken numerous cold showers! I have not had hot water since yesterday afternoon and no response from management. I also paid for amenities that don’t fully work. Getting the TVs to work on the cardio machines is apparently a hard task! Also I paid to be able to use the decks at any hours and now have been forbidden during certain hours to due to some residents not behaving appropriately. Instead of dealing with those residents at hand we all suffer. Not a good experience at all so far!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Steve was very patient and helpful in providing us with all of the information we needed to make our decision. The application process was smooth and we are looking forward to moving in!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Every single staff member was so polite and welcoming. I feel at home already and have not even moved in yet. The building is clean and beautiful and modern and you find something new around every corner.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I would give 5* but the building is shutting down access to the rooftop after a certain time because of ONE resident who chose to live near it. It’s extremely unfair to the rest of us who pay just as much $$ and to have access to rooftop at all times.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great apartments, great amenities and perfect location. The leasing specialist were friendly and attentive and showed us all apartments to make our leasing experience everything it should be.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Absolutely stunning building. Above and beyond! The pool is beautiful, gym, theater and studio beyond words. View is spectacular and every detail in the apartment has been thought out. Eventually I’d like to see a little more security when it comes to entering the building.

Reply from Harbor 1500

I love place , it’s very clean and modern and it’s has movie theater , it’s great GYM place First floor activity area it’s great and love building views

Reply from Harbor 1500

Just moved in, but so far so good. I’m a little concerned about the AC setting only going to 68 degrees. I loved in estuary and it went to 62.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Great apartment with top of the line appliances. The amenities are great as well. So far I am not regretting the move! The staff has been extremely helpful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Living at Harbor 1500 feels like a permanent vacation. I wake up with the sound of waves, and the best view of NYC. Amenities at Harbor 1500 are resort like. Yoga room has floor to ceiling windows and a 180 view of Hudson River. Rooftop pool and jacuzzi are spa like. I am incredibly happy living in this new community. My son is able to enjoy spectacular children’s room and movie theater. I highly recommend Harbor 1500

Reply from Harbor 1500

We were taken on a great tour of the building and amenities. The people who work at Harbor 1500 try their very best to make sure you have what you need.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The building and location are absolutely amazing, but the completion of amenities and construction issues has been a bit difficult. Overall, I'm so happy living here and I know once the construction issues are resolved it will be perfect!

Reply from Harbor 1500

Its been great! Very nice concierges, clean areas. The gym is also very well equipped and the frequent small bites in the lobby are something to look forward to. However, we need more responsive maintenance team

Reply from Harbor 1500

Lots of initial hiccups with move in (helpful to tell residents about low clearance on parking garage, have all hotel carts fully screwed in so they don't break when wheeling around), but the apartment is great! It would be helpful to have more information on when certain amenities will be available. I think once the hiccups are worked out, it will be amazing! Beautiful views, space, etc. and everyone is definitely trying to be accessible and helpful.

Reply from Harbor 1500

The apartment is great and the views are beautiful. The only issues I have run into is the lack of guest parking. There is little to no street parking around which make it very difficult to have guests without paying for a garage.

Reply from Harbor 1500

Our experience so far has been amazing. Our move went as smooth as it could go. The doormen are super friendly, and we even had help cleaning boxes/garbage after our move. The building is extremely clean, the amenities are amazing as well