Harbor 1500

Great location if someone has to commute to midtown Manhattan. Unbeatable views - both from the rooftop and the apartments. The gym is great with a good variety of equipment to use. There are many resident events (happy hour, breakfast, etc) that we like.
I love all of the amenities and Whole Foods being so close. Easy to get to public transportation too. It’s nice having a good community of people here.
A Comfortable housing experience with the beautiful view of the sea and Manhattan! The flat is spacious and the infrastructure is modern and efficient.
This place is incredible, between the cleanliness of the amenities, the incredible view and the welcoming staff I feel right at home. Thank you for Anya for being so helpful!
I’m beyond excited to move in! Steve at leasing was awesome in helping me get my dream apartment! And the amenities are the best I’ve seen in jersey!
Wonderful views and access to New York City with the bus stop across the street and light rail down the block. Community is quiet and apartment has all the amenties needed all in one place.
7 months of resort style living. Andrew has been a wonderful asset to our community. He has created events to allow our residents to socialize and bond. The staff is friendly and the amenities are wonderful. Thank you for making the transition from “suburbs to city” the best it can be
Have loved it here... truly feels like luxury and has a ‘wow’ factor. Would love to see the entry lobby better utilized since it’s a nice big space.
Overall, the building, location and amenities are truly great and I wouldn’t change living here. The main issues I’ve had in are with how the management team handles situations that arise.
The apartment is great with amazing views! Gym and other amenities are top notch. People at the front desk are very helpful and kind. But, it’s disappointing that there are some issues with the apartment, water started leaking in the bathroom from week 1. You expect the apartment to be fully tested for the rent you pay.