Harbor 1500

Great service and amenities. Responsive staff that takes care of problems in a timely manner. Facilities are well maintained and the location
So far, enjoying the quiet waterfront living in this brand new construction. Looking forward to community events and enjoying the amenities.
Staff is excellent and always accommodating. There are some issues with guests and the parking attendants. Guests have been rude to them and this should not be allowed. There are a few residents who make women feel uncomfortable. This also needs to be addressed.
I am loving my new home just have a few concerns. We have pooling in our terrace that is difficult to manage and may cause damage to my things and not sure what is being done. I also reserved the screening room however it didn’t work. No one was around to show us or help us either despite repeated attempts for help.
Just prepare to move in. So far, everything looks good. We are looking forward to the nice community here especially the surrounding areas and all the nice things at Harbor 1500
We really enjoy living here ,everything is so beautiful and the staff are amazing,thank you for all that you do each day for all of us residents!!!
My experience has been wonderful so far! I love the apartment, the amenities, the location and of course the staff as well! It is frustrating that the Fitness on Demand app is not set up properly in the yoga room, we have been living there for several weeks and it still isn't working. My other *very minor* complaints are the kitchen downstairs not always being stocked and only being given 1 mail key for our apartment.
So far so good. Stuff are really nice. Jacuzzi seems finally work now but the weather is getting hot. Transportation is my biggest concern, if I miss 2 bus, I could have to wait 30 minutes...another thing is the construction smell in the room is really strong, and I have a sensitive nose. Can’t open the windows in summer that often just in case mosquitoes fly in.
Great place to live. Fabulous facilities and amenities. Very well communicated and easy to access. Highly recommended. The area is growing very fast and will provide all the services
First class service! Friendly, simple and welcoming. Give me more:-) Everything from the tour to the clarity in the terms was incredibly easy to understand. I felt confident that this was the right move because of the help that was extended.