my husband and I have lived here since August 2015 and we have loved it. We have had friends and family that have lived in here and they also loved it.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Excellent place to live. Staff is wonderful. Enjoy living here. Lots of summer activities.check it out think you will have an awesome time.a

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love living here. Staff and community is awesome. It is super clean and quiet. Well once construction is complete it will be quieter but makes for a great place to live.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Awesome location! Great area to live at. Would recommend it to friends and family. Very clean, staff is friendly. Always trying to make the community feel welcome ( doing events )

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great Apartments. Love the area. Nice neighbors. Close to great attractions. Management is friendly and very helpful. Love that they let me have my cat.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great apartment and community setup. There could be more parking spots and community activities to improve the community. I wish the pool opened sooner. That said, the pool setup is really nice. The gym is world's better than it was before. One of the treadmills needs replaced though.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love living here. One of the nicest places I've lived in a long time. I moved here from Iowa and where I'm from doesn't have anything like this. I can't wait till I can go swimming and enjoy my time in the pool. I'm going to start working out so having a place to do that is great.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My experience has been pretty good here. However, my only issue would be the bugs at a certain time of year, and maintenance can't figure out where they are coming from.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I loved everything when I moved in, but that faded when the construction began. Lost a ton of parking spots and the noises are just too much

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everything is great! This is my very first apartment and so far it's gone smoothly. The staff is helpful at the front office and the location is great!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

When we need something fixedcare of your on top of it. The apartment is nice. Friendly help when I pay my bill or get packages. If something isn't taken care that day you call us to confirm.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love all the upgrades and staff. Take care of issues quickly. Working on getting people to clean up after their pets. Zumba class. Always something going on. Great place to live. Home for us

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great apartments front office staff is so sweet and nice love living here wish they was more than 1 dog park gets busy the pool is really nice and michelle in the front office is amazing great and helps anyway she can and free Zumba

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Excellent job so far. I like everything about the community. The neighbors are great. The employees are great and the property is excellent as well.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

All staff is very friendly and outgoing!! My only complaint, the dumpster tends to overfill on the weekends. My suggestion, a nice picnic area or place to sit outside would be nice

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Since new ownership has taken over, my utility bills have gone up, the garbage dumpster overflows onto the pavement on a regular basis and the arm for the security entrance is always broken and the free TV stations are always either fuzzy or downloading. I was very satisfied here until fairly recently. Hope it improves before my lease is due for renewal!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

When I get home from work there are no parking spaces. Seems like something is always shut down 1st indoor pool, then the gym, now the laundry facilities. The security gate always has arm broken with piggy back vehicle's following through. (Probably why no parking ) cable TV is always messing up.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love our apartment. It's very spacious and has a lot of storage. When we moved in we put a request in right away to fix little things and it was done in no time. The only thing negative is the trash over flow. We feel for the price we are paying the trash should be taken care of on a regular basis before it over flows. Besides that any complaints is due to other that's live here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

love the awesome staff and customer service. The staff is so friendly and easy to coordinate resolution to any challenge. The social events preceding each holiday or season change such as the pool opening

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have been here 3.5 yes.The first yr was great and the other owners and office staff were great.Since milestone has purchased this property me and many more have been unsatisfied. I was told by one of the office staff that longevity at the property doesn't mean much to Milestone.It seems they would have a revolving door of residents instead of Permanent ones. If your disabled they do little to accomadate your needs. I don't recommend moving here. The only bright spot is the Maintenance Supervisor and crew. The office staff definitely doesn't have you best interest in mind.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great community to be apart of and live with. The staff have always been a pleasure to work with. Since we have been here they have done alot of renovating. It's a great place to call home.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The staff is awesome! Always friendly and willing to what they can to help you! They do a lot to involve the residents with activities! Having added Zumba is awesome-

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

YOUR DOING A GREAT JOB KEEP UPTHE GOOD WORK. Any time I have a problem with anything the staff is right on top it . All the staff goes out of there way to be friendly .

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Living here is a joy. My son and I both love the community, the amenities and our neighbors. The additions and upgrades this last year have been great.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I've been here a little over a month now and I have to say the only thing I can complain about so far is finding a parking spot to check my mail. There are signs posted not to park but apparently multiple people that live in the apartments across the way don't care. So there is at least two cars parked out of the mailboxes on a daily basis leaving one available spot. If that could be monitored better I love the peacefulness and everyone in office is very friendly and clean. Very clean property!