I've enjoyed my experience at Harbor Creek. My neighbors are nice, the remodel has turned out great. The new fitness center is wonderful and the staff communicates well.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love living here so far. More than a couple hiccups during the move in process but got moved in and are pleased for the most part. Very quiet and neighbors are nice, they keep to themselves definitely love that. Everyone with pets does their part to keep the grounds clean really really really love that.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Lived here since late November 2015 and have loved it. Location is convenient to 575 so you can be to Canton or Woodstock in minutes. When I have a problem maintenance is very prompt with fixing it.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love to live here at Harbor Creek Apartments! Wonderful neiborhood!! Beautiful apartments! Nice community area! My kids enjoy to be here!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love living here! It's quiet and the neighbors are really nice. The people in the leasing office are always extremely pleasant. There is always a community activity coming up for kids too.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have been very pleased with my experience with Harbor Creek. Management is friendly and receptive, Maintenance are on top of the property and keep it very well, and the resident seem well-screened and classy. I've lived at 5 apartment complexes in the immediate area over the years and the atmosphere at Harbor Creek is superior to many.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The Apartments are nice and large and it's a very quite community. Over half the time the gate is left open, and the laundry facilities seem to be permanently closed. Other then those things it is an okay place to live.

So far so good. We had an issue with people not picking up after their dogs. Once we said something to the office management it seemed to get a lot better.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I've always enjoyed being here and the maintenance team is always quick to respond. Every time I call for assistance, it is completed in a timely manner.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I like almost everything about Harbor Creek and Holly Springs but if community facilities like Gym, laundry room, and entrance gate were in working condition all the time...this would have been a 5 star!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It is a quiet and peaceful community. The community stays clean and the people are generally happy. Summer will be here soon so the two pools will be great amenities.