Harbor Creek Apartments

I have just recently moved in, but the community seems to be quiet and nice. I can’t wait to see what the next year has in store, I think I made the right decision by choosing harbor creek!
I’ve been here less than a month and every thing so far seems great EXCEPT... people not picking up their dogs poop, driving too fast, and piggybacking to get into the complex. Also visitors phone has been having a bit of trouble. Hisses and difficult for both ends to hear.
We just moved in and are already in love with our apartment. We love our neighbors and are excited to come home each day. We cant wait until the pool opens!!!
Staff is really friendly and helpful. They are always easy to reach and pretty quick on fixing issues in the apartments. It is pretty quiet neighbourhood too.
Haven’t officially moved in yet but so far so good!!!! I hope it continues! Nice ladies in the office. Sometimes slow with replies but we understand that happens when people get busy.
My overall experience has been great thus far. The community is clean. The leasing office staff have call been very pleasant and helpful. I hope that my experience as a resident here will continue to be as wonderful.
I’ve been here almost a month but so far everything is amazing super quiet and well kept. Staff has been nothing but amazing . Can’t wait until the new building are done .
Michelle is awesome and attentive and has been working so hard to get us everything we need to move in. She is very communicative and does her job well!
Awesome place! We are so excited to move in and Michelle was a pretty amazing tour guide. Looking forward to enjoying the pool, gym, and balcony. Go check out the newly updated apartments. they are beautiful!
I love living here very quiet neighborhood, I recommend anyone the lease and live here, the leasing staff it's very helpful and very responsive to any issue. love living here !!!!