Harbor Creek Apartments

They are really good at getting service people to your house in a timely manor. We have lived her for 4 years and have had no problems with the neighbourhood at all. The pool always seems clean. The playground could use an update. But I do feel safe living here with my 2 kids and me.
Great experience. Michelle the Sales Manager was wonderful. She was helpful and worked hard to take care of our needs. It was a pleasure working with her as a professional.
I'm happy to be here! I love our view of the trees. It's quiet enough and it has plenty of space for an apartment. Most of the staff are friendly.
Friendly staff, great to work with quiet and clean complex, well maintained apts. Car wash, dog walk, two pools, great workout room, and nice grilling area.
Seems like a quiet, clean, and safe community. Can’t ask for much more in regards to apartment homes. Staff has been attentive this far and I like the property’s amenities. The surrounding area provides good shopping and I have a decent commute to work
My husband and I love it here! We recently moved from Colorado and we're referred to Harbor Creek by a family friend! The staff is awesome! Very friendly and helpful!
Very friendly and safe feeling to the neighborhood :) also many people with other dogs for my dog to play with, love the dog park. Also love the indoor pool! I can't wait to use it.
My only complaints are that there is no rent drop box and the entrance gate allows too many non-residents to enter the complex by tailing residents..
Pros: Staff has always been friendly. Maintenance handles requests in a timely manner. Apartment is large and priced quite reasonably. Cons: Terrible neighbors below who complain about noise during normal offpeak hours. Limited to a slower, more expensive internet service via Windstream even though Comcast supports this area. Access to DirecTV account seems shifty as they don't recommend dish setups that Harbor Creek allows. Pool area open for a very limited time (4 months!)
Love living here. Nice community but rent prices go up each year without any upgrades to justify the increase. Avg increase is $30-40. Office Staff is personable and friendly. We have about 6 or 7 events for the community per year.