Harbor Creek Apartments

It is a great quiet community. The only thing that really can't be controlled now is the driveways and parking. Then there needs to be done something about people using the spacing in front of the mail boxes for their parking spaces then we can't park to get our mail.
The apartment are very nice and clean. It’s a nice and safe place to live. Everyone is very nice in the office.they have a very nice pool.they always have a cookouts.
Great community! Apartment is very nice and the property is very quiet 👍 Great amenities & the staff is efficient, professional and wonderful. I love it !
Clean, Quiet neighborhood. Amazing staff moving in was such a great experience, they answered all my calls and emails when I needed help or had questions .
Absolutely love harbor Creek apartments. The staff are some of the friendliest people I have met, and they are constantly trying to improve the neighborhood daily. Have been staying here for 2+ years, and the only complaint I have is the amount of parking. Definitely recommend. Very friendly, safe environment.
Beautiful and quiet community with a helpful staff. Very friendly and clean neighbors. Dog friendly. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking.
It has been so great living here, the apartment is in great condition and everything has gone so smooth since we moved in. I love that the community is gated as well that’s a huge plus!
Me and my girlfriend just moved in about two weeks now and we love it here. Everything is looks nice and well kept up with. The people are very nice and the staff is friendly. I can’t find anything to complain about highly recommend. This is a major upgrade from our last apartment complex.
The community is lovely! Neighbors are kind and office staff is so friendly. Pet friendly is a plus for our fur baby. So happy to be a part of this community.
Community grounds are kept up nicely, Maintenance has been great— they quickly respond to requests. The office staff is friendly and knowledgeable— great place to live!