It has been a great experience so far, we have been here a couple months and everyone is so helpful and friendly. Neighbors are all friendly and everyone seems to be nice. So it have been great making our decision to call this home.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I absolutely love Harbor Creek Apartments. It is a very beautiful community. The people and staff are very friendly, it is pet friendly, and has many amenities including a pool. The staff are all very helpful, and are always doing something to give back to it's residents. Highly recommend.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Community is amazing! The amenities are to die for. The people are so friendly and the staff is so willing to help with any issues. This place is phenomenal.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I’ve only been here a week but so far so good. I had a couple issues that were resolved promptly. It’s quiet and appears clean although I did notice a couple units with blinds all messed up which is an eyesore but not the worst. The gym is not open and I’m not sure when it will be so that’s kind of an upset. Hopefully it will reopen soon

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Other than just paying a $285 parking ticket for two tires being in a handy cap spot wile my wife was trying to get me out of the house and to the doctor because my back went out it’s been great nice people friendly place nice pool area really like living there

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

This is a great community and friendly staff with affordable pricing. We have lived here for a little over a year and have been loving it. I love the layout of my apartment.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We've lived at Harbor Creek for almost 2 years now and love it! It's home to us and I'm glad we chose this property. The office staff have always been very helpful and pleasant. We love, love the pool and the fact that it's salt water. It's quiet and well kept. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Excellent Place. Very nice and clean. Quite Looking forward to the pools. They are working on them for the summer. The office staff is always smiling, and helpful. The flowers inside and out are beautiful.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have lived in quite a few different apartment communities and Harbor Creek is by far the best I have ever lived at. Leasing office and maintenance are so nice and easy to work with!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

no complaints overall. Been here a year in one of the renovated buildings in the complex. The community is fine not too loud and the resident car wash is a nice touch.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have had the best experience! The staff at Harbor Creek is so nice and accommodating for any situation that arises. I would recommend this place to anyone!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Office staff is very helpful. And everyone of staff that I have encountered seems to be very friendly. Apartments are very well maintained. 🤩

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far all is good. The people we have seen is very nice. The office people that I have meet is really awesome. We like the way the garage compactor is and the set up of the mail kisosk.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Me and my family truly enjoy living in this community. The staff is always so nice and friendly. As well as the complex is always very cleaned and maintained. Nice place to live!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I’m new here and so far I love the peacefulness of my apartment. Can’t wait to get involved with this community! Harbor Creek is a hidden gem.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love it here! The people are great, the property is maintained well, very well perks, the dog park is one of the best I’ve had from a complex. It’s great!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The management is friendly and extremely helpful. They go over and above to guarantee your moving experience is easy and comfortable. They solve all problems quickly and professionally. The grounds are beautifully maintained. It is a comfortable and affordable place to live

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Is a quiet complex (except for upstairs neighbors - heavy footed) but is great place and if they do not raise my rent in the fall will be really great!!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Environment is nice only complaint is all the dogs around that bark at all hours of the day and night. Community is nice to be involved with as well.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Exceptionally friendly staff! They always plan fun get together for the residents. My favorite part is the amenities- love the pool & gym! Very safe and pretty place to call home!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The response time for getting maintenance is phenomenal! I recently had an issue and it was taken care of within 24 hours! I also love all of the fun events that we have! My 5 yr old loves to walk to the office and see what’s going on!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My apartment being tucked away and in a quiet building with a fireplace in my living room is perfect to feel at home. Maintenance response is great & staff is always friendly.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My experience so far living here is absolutely amazing! I love the community and the people within it. It’s always so quiet and peaceful. All of the employees in the office are always extremely kind as well!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I really love where I live and the community. I like how it is pet friendly and how there is many activities to do around. The location is also amazing!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far great experience!!! The staff is wonderful and the apartments are cleaned and well kept.. maybe furniture needs updating but overall extremely happy to have chosen Harbor Creek