Harbor Creek Apartments

i really enjoy living here! everyone working in the office and for the community is super nice always, and things always look beautiful here!
I love the community here everyone is so friendly, and such a great staff as well. Love the environment here and everything the community has to offer a great place to call home.
It's been pretty good so far. The only thing I don't like is all the speed bumps. Very difficult for my car to get over most of them without potential to bottom out.
4th anniversary of residency here at Harbor Creek has just been observed. Other than a few hiccups, everything has been fine so far. Wishing so badly that rent would come down a bit. But grateful for such a lovely home here.
We were very pleased in how we were treated by Shermaine. She was more than helpful in getting us everything we need to get moved in. Can not wait to move in on monday!
I am starting my 2nd year here at Harbor Creek and I love it! The staff is wonderful, the amenities are great and the apartment and property are beautiful. It's so peaceful, clean, we'll taken care of, quiet and safe!!!! Great community of residents. Mary Cae Ariano
Can’t imagine living in a better complex!!! It’s a quiet and peaceful neighborhood and the office staff has yet to disappoint! Also in a great location
Apartment had several bugs when we did the walkthrough and cobwebs in the porch and apartment. Otherwise the move was very smooth even during the pandemic!
Since moving in back in December 2019, my husband and I have had a great experience living here. Neighbors are nice and friendly. Grounds are kept up. Office and property staff are friendly and very helpful to assist.
I’ve been living here since 2011 and it just keeps getting better! They are always improving the property- great location and staff is just awesome!