I’m very happy in Harbor Creek. I look forward to the wonderful parties the staff have for us! The food and treats are delicious! It’s a chance to see the good friends I’ve made and meet new neighbors. Don’t miss out in the fun! Come join us!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Living in Harbor Creek is fantastic. Close to the highway, great neighbors, supermarket adjacent it's location is second to none. The staff has been great and accommodating to any request that I've made.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

This place is awesome. The best apartment in canton to live in. We have great office and maintenance staff. The community is always doing things with the residents to get them involved. I couldn’t be happier with the accommodations. Check it out...

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Beautiful and spacious apartment, and wonderful community! A great experience for me and my family. Everyone is so nice and helpful, I’m happy to call this home!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The peaceful environment. I always feel safe and have friendly neighbors. It's very clean and well kept. The maintenance people are always on it if there's a problem

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The apartments are very nice. The appliances kinda suck. Minimal privacy when you’re on the patio but that’s the same with all apartments. The walls must be pretty thick or my neighbors aren’t loud because I haven’t heard a thing from any neighbor

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everyone here has been welcoming and helpful. Anything I’ve needed, those at the front office have offered not just a solution, but the one that would get the job done.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Quite neighborhood... but people need to drive at a safe speed. Specially at night, so many incidents were someone is about to get hit. More lighting is needed

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It’s been a wonderful experience so far! They are always prompt in getting things taken care of if I have an issue. I enjoy being a resident here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Living here has been very nice. They keep it clean and handle any issues right away. The remodeled apartments are beautiful and the pool in summer is just great!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love it here, office is always very prompt with any of our questions. Maintenance staff is amazing! Also bills are not bad at all in comprison to other apartments!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

My experience was great and more than any resident could ask for in an apartment complex.The office agent Michelle is ALWAYS helpful with questions or concearns we have.And the Matinance staff is the best about keeping the property looking well.And everyone in the neighborhood seems to look out for each other on my end of the complex

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek Apartments have a wonderful office staff. The maintenance staff has been very responsive anytime I have an issue. My neighbors are great people. I have lived here for six months and everything has been great.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far it has been so great! Our lease is about to be up and I’m really excited to re new here and stay another year! The staff are so friendly and the apartments are so clean!! I’ve never seen any problems here with cops or anything like that either. 10/10 recommend living here

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I love this community. My neighbors arent great (they pound on the wall at 2 am hammering stuff), but no complaints about snything else! Staff is wonderful and maintenance is SUPER speedy and does a great job!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It's a very nice place to live. My only complaint is the dial pad doesn't always work to let myself in the front gate. It's very frustrating.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great staff quiet complex but noisey neighbors above me. Windows and doors dont seem very insulated. Noise with pipes when running hot water. Seems that laundry room doesn't stay maintained. Their have been people speeding through complex. I've almost been stricken by vehicle. On opposite side of things there are friendly people here I feel safe living here with my children

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The office staff is very nice and attentive, as well as the maintenance team. I have lived here over a year and the gates have never been left open- that is unheard of in apartment communities. The management company is taking care of the property by doing exterior building maintenance and it shows- the property is looking better each day.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Percentage of rent increase is higher then CPI annually. I feel Milestone should follow CPI to help keep their residents motivated to stay here at HC.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Staffs are helpful and friendly. Very nice club house. Decent outdoor pool and in door open up in May. Rent for the recent built building may be high, but love the reimagination A. Overall very comfortable to live in!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Very friendly, i also feel very safe here. Love the fact there are 2 small gyms and everything is like new on the inside. Haven't had any issues with mail or parking as well

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I have lived here 3 months now. This is an A rated complex. Harbor Creek's staff is friendly, remembers me by name and always helpful. The complex is clean and quiet. I am very happy here.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

iI just recently moved in and haven’t met many people yet but I love my apt. Wish my phone worked better in it and excited to get internet soon

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

This is a great place I like it here it’s cool and very nice I live on the top floor it’s great. And awesome and stuff places to go people are

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great experience so far. Great people in office. Michelle rocks. Can’t wait for spring to experience the outdoor amenities and weather. Like gate system.