I like it here. Rent little high but guess about same everywhere. Wish had a better view than the parking lot and had no choice with one bedroom.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The men and women who run Harbor Creek are absolutely amazing people, they’re always kind and very helpful! The only issues out of the almost 2 years I’ve been here is that while crossing the street to get to my car I’ve almost been hit multiple times because residents go way too fast. I also almost witnessed a mother and her 2 daughters almost get hit because someone was going way too fast around the corner. Other then that I’ve never had any sort of issues and if I did they took care of it right away!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Nice apartments. Only down side is I have to haul my trash up to the front. Office staff very nice and so are the maintenance. Very friendly neighbors

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Not bad for an apartment. Like all apartments there is transients. Over the past few months the noise level of car blaring inappropriate music has been heard at all hours.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We love living here! So many nice and updated amenities, a friendly and attentive maintenance staff, and it a safe place to live. The front office has so many fun events they put on too!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I've been living at Harbor Creek over the last year and I love it. I'm sure we've made some insane requests and the staff at the property has been incredible in handling all of them.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Since we have moved here we can not say enough good stuff. This community is amazing. We have had the most pleasant experience here. From our initial visit to current. I had to come to office this past Sunday to ask how to receive a package from Amazon. Chris was on duty and was very pleasant and helpful to to the point He took me to the package Hub and retrieved my package for me. The staff here is so NICE!!!!!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Love the pool and the staff. The grounds of the apartments are always clean and well taken care of. I Have great neighbors as well. I Just renewed my lease for another year.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We are very pleased with our home and community at Harbor Creek Apartment Homes. Going on three yrs and no regrets. We certainly enjoy the pool for Aquatic Therapy and relaxation. The Greenfield Family

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

It has been a good place to live. They are there to fix things if it tears up or if you have a problem. The only thing is the rent is a little high.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

We had a great first day and moving went well! We’re still getting settled in and everything hasn’t gone smoothly. We look forward to the next year here at these apartments!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek is a perfect community. The leasing office personnel are wonderful, the property is beautiful and well maintained and the apartment is perfect. I love the amenities and the security system gate. I'm very pleased I chose Harbor Creek.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I’ve lived at Harbor Creek for all of one week and I couldn’t be happier. I am certain I made the right choice when I picked this community. The apartment units are spacious, clean and well designed. The grounds are maintained beautifully and the amenities are second to none. I love that my two dogs are welcomed here, and I’ve enjoyed meeting my new neighbors. I would recommend Harbor Creek Apartments to anyone looking for a new home in the Canton community.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

So far this has been the best apartment experience I’ve had. The maintenance and office staff are nice and helpful. The cleanest and nicest complex I’ve lived in.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I met great neighbors. love the swimming pool and the gym. Especially people at leases Office are friendly and always ready to help.Close to shopping centers and Hwy!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek is such a great place to live! I love the scenery, amenities, and the staff are great! I really recommend Harbor Creek, it’s a very safe place to live and the courtesy officer is so nice and helps with any problems. Also, I like how the office has different parties for different occasions, it’s nice to meet everyone and socialize during these occasions and FREE food!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I absolutely love these apartments. The staff are amazing. They are very friendly, make an effort to get to know their residents and always have somethgng fun going on in the office i.e lasagna tasting, pool parties, free breakfast and much more. The maintenance team is on point, and it never takes long for them to get a job done. I highly recommend this complex.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Great community, amenities are fantastic and well kept. It’s quite at night for me to relax and sleep but the staff always organizes activities during the week for resident to meet and enjoy the common space

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

I couldn’t be happier to have chosen such a great and friendly community Staff is friendly, helpful and the community is well kept The pools are awesome and it’s quite at night

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Harbor Creek has been a great experience. I love all of the amenities and how nice that the front office is. They are always there to answer questions or help out. I love living here!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Maintenance is always timely and accurate, staff is always willing to listen and help. The pool is nice but there’s not always pool etiquette by residents or “guests” and glass bottles and food in the pool are worrisome. Most everyone is friendly and approachable!

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

The maintenance outside is great, the pool, gym, the garden looks clean and pretty . Love the new light fixtures at the entrance, it get me the feeling to be on a resort having vacations

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

People need to follow the speed limit, I’ve almost been hit 5 times in a 3 day period. Also there needs to be a set parking area for motorcycles.

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Staff is friendly. Neighbors are nice. Only issue is neighbor above us he sounds like he is going to come through roof on daily bases. Thanks

Reply from Harbor Creek Apartments

Everyone here is friendly and is easy to get a along with, the maintenance crew is out standing and over all just a great living experience.