Hardware Apartments

4.5

4.5

Richard
I've always looked forward to coming home to the Hardware. I have priceless memories that were made here. It will be hard to say goodbye....

Monica
about 2 months ago
Great location downtown SLC close to trax & front runner. Amenities are 5 Star ⭐️ Parking is not good for residents or guests but other than that we love it.

Catherine
2 months ago
There are so many great things to say: fabulous amenities, clean grounds, great location, tons of fun social events, and access to transportation. The staff is very friendly and plans great events. My constructive criticism would be that it seems there is a lack of organization and communication within the leasing office. There are a lot of times you have to email the same information more than once and follow up with staff follow through.

Connor
2 months ago
I love the apartment. I love how the fireplace is lit when you enter from the lobby and how I feel like I can use the amenity spaces--as if I live there.

Daniel
2 months ago
I had a great experience living at Hardware. Truly angels to work with from the leasing office to maintenance to cleaning staff. A lovely community to call home.

Danette
2 months ago
I’ve been here almost 3 years and I love it. My only issue is the amount of guests we can have at the pool, etc. My partner and I have 4 grown children that come visit, but unless we reserve a table ( which the cost is steep) we can’t have them up at the pool (or the other amenities) with us. I also wish we had the wine & cheese nights more regularly and also mor music events!

Landon
3 months ago
Great staff. Have really enjoyed working with them and getting to know them. They are always friendly and willing to help with requests. Great place

Michael
3 months ago
Really great to be part of such a awesome community! Haven’t ever lived in a community such as this, this is a brand new experience and I love it!!! Thanks!!!!

Amanda
3 months ago
Hardware apartments is a wonderful place to live. The people are nice and the amenities are amazing. I love all of the community activities.

Laurie
3 months ago
I lived at Hardware for 1 year. My first official day at this complex was insight into how my entire experience with the leasing professionals would be. I had access issues with my keyfob and was told by Alyssa that this is happening to everyone and only to the Resident Entrance door. Although it was reassuring, I left and tried accessing the rooftop which of course did not work. When I went back downstairs, Alyssa did not believe that my keyfob wasn’t working. Like seriously? I’m telling you it’s not working. On my last day here, I scheduled a walkthrough with maintenance and surely Alyssa was there too. They told me there were no issues with my apartment and I was good to go. Not sure what happened because now I received a bill in the mail and no one is available to talk when I called 5 times. After calling a 6th time, I didn’t waste my time talking to the girls at the front desk because they’ve never been able to assist. I do not recommend living here at all!