Hardware Apartments

4.6

4.6

Hardware is a very nice place to live. There are a lot of positive things about living here but there are also some frustrating things. Pros: -Nice amenities (pool, gym, hot tub) -Staff is great and really cares about residents -Community atmosphere -Location -New appliances -Google Fiber available Cons: -Sometimes it seems like security of building and parking garage is not a high priority. This is frustrating, especially after there have been multiple vehicle break-ins and other similar activity. -Noise/vibrations from trains -Noise between floors is sometimes noticeable but not extreme Overall, I really like Hardware and think its a great place to live. No place is perfect. Hardware is pretty close to perfect though for an apartment/townhome building.
The staff has been incredibly helpful through the move in process. I don’t have to leave the apartment for anything. The gym is great and then once I’m done I can head up to the pool hot tub and sauna for the wind down. Plus the building is beautiful.
I’m very happy with the actual Hardware apartments! The building really speaks for itself. Two things that made my experience difficult were the number of emails I received and the hidden fees.
We LOVE Hardware Apartments! The service and amenities are fantastic. Our apartment is perfect for my husband and I with our dog! They even have a dog park and dog wash!
I think it’s a great community to live in and have made many friends here. I love my apartment and the staff is very friendly. It has gotten a little rowdy lately and hopefully it doesn’t go in the direction of 4th West and have a reputation for being trashy, but I think the staff is doing a good job to put certain measures in place. I think the amenity usage fees are quite excessive when wanting to have guests over, but I do appreciate the actions taken to keep things under control
This place has an amazing vibe, and a great atmosphere. I love the library and everything else is amazing my boyfriend and I live here and we enjoy everything about this place
Great place to live so far! We love the pool and other amenities so much; we were told that the designer of the building was going for a resort like feel, and he definitely nailed that.
I’ve only lived here for 2 weeks and I’ve had such an amazing experience with the staff and amenities. The staff def goes above and beyond to assist with all the needs of us as residents
I’ve lived in apartments in LA, NY, and SF. This apartment complex is the best by far. Great staff, amazing amenities, and nice apartments! Would highly recommend living here.
I love the amenities and the friendly neighbors. The convenient downtown location was also a selling point for me. I am extremely close to work