Hardware Apartments

4.6

4.6

Living at Hardware has been a great experience. It has been a little interesting due to covid but not a bad place to quarantine in such a unprecedented time
I didn't know how much living space could have an impact on your well being and happiness. Before the pandemic, I've found myself looking forward to coming home. I notice the stress that I have from a day's work immediately decompresses when I walk through the door. The leasing staff have been great. They've always been patient and helpful.
We have been most impressed with the service and care of the entire staff! They are truly there to make your home a happier place and always have the best attitudes
I’ve been so impressed by my experience here. In a normal scenario, this place is so fun and welcoming, and there’s so many great people who engage in fun social activities. We had really amazing events, ranging from hosted breakfasts, professional mix and mingles, karaoke, game nights, trivia nights, and so much more. Even with being in a global pandemic, the people here have done everything they can to make this bearable, and I’m so grateful. ❤️
Rating this a four just because I haven’t really had a chance to interact with other residents due to COVID-19 shelter in place regulations.
Life at Hardware is amazing! The beautiful design and decor, a pool with views and a gym that any gym rat would drool over. The leasing staff are more than fantastic! Security guards are the best. When you add awesome neighbors Hardware is the perfect place to call home.
Really great experience living at hardware. The staff is amazing, and the amenities are speechless. Being able to make friends through the social activities is incredible.
This is the greatest apartment building I’ve ever lived in. The amenities are killer, residents are respectful, best location. Move in was super easy.
Hardware Apartments has changed our lives for the greater! The sense of privacy, respect, professionalism, kindness and happiness are evident in the staff and citizens. We have crossed paths with some great neighbors in our short time there already while simultaneously feeling like we have the whole place to ourselves.
Great place, but a bit pricey. Amenities are out right now so seems unfair that we are still paying the full resort fee. But overall, I've enjoyed my stay.