Hardware Apartments

I HIGHLY recommend Hardware Apartments! Schedule a no obligation tour with Gabrielle ASAP & tell her Ron Beard sent you! She'll find a unit just right for your budget. 👌👌 I toured about 12 other properties from Farmington to SLC & by far Hardware Apartments provided their tenants the most convenient property layout, most flexible payment plans, & hands down the best amenities I've EVER seen at an apartment complex. I nicknamed it "quarantine heaven" lol because it has EVERYTHING I need without really having to drive anywhere. It feels like I'm living a resort! There's even a market/deli called "Lee's" that's great & right next door. The amenities offered at Hardware include a very large gym that has fitness equipment that meets anyone's fitness level (also Fitnesson Demand virtual training system inside the aerobic room), huge infinity pool, hot tub, suana, 4 gas grills, several gas fire pits, a sports lounge with a HUGE wall TV/pool table/foozeball/ping pong/even wall scrabble board; there's even an actual library, zen garden, & a poker room with another pool table. So when you consider the rent amount, you must consider all the amenities, the free indoor garage parking, & the utilities included; gas, water, trash, sewage, & internet! The only utility I pay is electricity which is very low cost. Contact Gabrielle today at 801.456.1200 or hardware@greystar.com to schedule a tour & please tell her Ron Beard referred you! 🤩
Coming from ABQ, we love SLC! And Hardware has made it that much more exciting. Right next to the train, so I can do an easy commute with my bike to work at the base.
Had an awesome tour, great looking community! Alec showed me around and the amenities and home like feel to the place made me excited to transition over!
All problems have been address if any, Front office staff will help with everything you need! Great place to live and workout out, living here is like a community of its own. Its great!
Feels like I’m living in the Ritz Carlton. The property is stunning, gorgeous apartments, breath taking pool view, spotless clean and amazing staff. Highly recommend to someone looking to live in downtown SLC.
From a resident and team member of Hardware - I love living and working here. The community is very welcoming, making it super easy to make friends. You will find that a lot of the residents hang out quite frequently. New to SLC? This is an excellent place to start creating genuine connections.
I love the East building. It’s quiet and beautiful. The finishes are beautiful also. We had an issue with the ice maker and it was taken care of in one day.
We just moved in about a week as go but I’ve really enjoyed everything from the Summerfest to hanging out in the Amenities. The staff is super nice and everyone has been great.
So far so good. Upstairs neighbors are out of control loud literally 24/7 but what can ya do 😇 most of the staff are really nice. The pool rules are way too strict (even considering the current climate). Having to check in for a wristband and not have any friends visit (including my dad who drove all the way from Nashville to visit) is not the homiest feel. But I know these times are super hard to navigate and I am thankful to live here!
It’s been great! Amenities are awesome and everything is very clean. Very little noise even with the train. Would definitely recommend to anyone