Hardware Apartments

4.5

4.5

Joshua
Every thing has been great, but the parking. I live in the east building, but don’t have a parking spot in the garage. It seems unfair that my unit spot was given to someone with two cars, there should be one spot for the tenant in the correct garage.
Colby
I would STRONGLY advise anyone to not move here. It has been one of the worst experiences I have had living in a complex.. The staff is atrocious.
Ahmed
Great place. Awesome service. If you just moved to SLC for work, you'll love this place. I had a great experience applying for my appartment. Diana made the process super easy for me and helped me get set up in almost no time.
Shaun
Been pretty great so far, a few incidents involving homeless people and my car was broken into in the parking garage, but I would expect that living downtown. The apartments are not sound proof at all and you can here most of what your neighbors are doing.
Kali
Getting better. I'm enjoying having the rooftop pool and the sense of community. Maintenance is always helpful and punctual. Wish they would w40 the East building doors because they are so squeaky.
Paul
The amenities are the best in SLC, but it is quickly declining. Management ignores fixing problems within the community. The cleaning staff only does what is prescribed and don’t look at the walls which have beer and soda spilled on them. A little extra attention to detail from the staff would go a long way in fixing this place back to the premium apartment community it once was.
Amanda
Amazing amenities and everyone is very nice. I love the gym and the rooftop pool. The community events are also a lot of fun. The mail situation is sometimes a little chaotic with boxes everywhere.
Eric
I recently moved here and have found the people, property, and amenities very nice. I look forward to more activities and fun celebrations. The staff are also welcoming and helpful.
Ami
Living at Hardware Apartment is the past was an excellent experience. Returning again after few years because there is not place in Salt Lake with such an exquisite luxury and amazing faculties
Johan
about 2 months ago
I couldn’t be more happy with the downtown location, character and list of amenities offered at the Hardware Village Apartments. Being a pet-friendly community is a big plus!