Hardware Apartments

4.6

4.6

Only lived here for about a month and have had nothing but good experiences. The amenities are top notch! I feel proud to be a resident at Hardware. Love it here. :-)
I’ve enjoyed my time living at Hardware. The community, amenities, and apartments are great! Events that are catered to non-residents can get out of hand though. The Torrent Cycle event on the roof was so loud I could hear it from the 3rd floor, it started at 6:30am, and everyone filled up our amenities. And then a new event happening on a Sunday night (9/19) that will be loud and on our rooftop seems like a poor choice. Sunday evenings people are winding down before getting up on a Monday morning and that event is scheduled til 11pm. If residents are charged fees for having a certain number of visitors out of respect to and maintaining the building/amenities, then there should be some parameters set around events thrown by non-residents out of respect to residents who expect the experience they pay for and are marketed when they sign a lease.
Things have been smooth so far. The one thing I’m not crazy about is the bruised egos / attitude from one of the youngest staff. Mario on staff is one of the best and kindest person on staff. Weston is also an amazing dude who treat ppl well and is always respectful.
Hardware has really made our stay in Salt Lake City much better. Our friends who have come to visit our apartment say that they love this apartment building. The amenities and staff are great!
Ok all around. Good amenities and central location. My only qualm is they can be a little fuzzy on communication. Would I suggest someone living here, yes.
Hardware apartments and their staff are amazing! I'm happy to be living here. It is the best apartment complex in Salt Lake City! I can't wait to enjoy the rooftop pool and hot tub!
After a very extensive search process, I chose Hardware Apartments. Assistance with the "visit" tour and subsequent application process has been flawless. Cannot wait to move into the new digs! Kudos to the staff!
Vanessa has been nothing but incredible. I have working with her since June on my move and she answered every question I had (and I had many) with patience and a genuine interest in making sure my new home was right for me. The community is wonderful and I’m looking forward to my time here.
Hardware Apartments is the place to be! If you’re looking for a safe, classy, enjoyable environment, this is the place. Top notch amenities, great location and wonderful working staff (Vanessa is awesome!). Would highly recommend to young professsinals, families and couples. I love living here so far!
I have really enjoyed living at Hardware the past year! The staff is beyond helpful and the property is absolutely amazing! Thank you for making my last year in Utah so memorable! I highly recommend choosing Hardware as your home!