It has been a good experience with my current roommates. We have fun and have peace at the comfort of our apartment. The staff is always helpful.

Helix has provided a fairly good resident experience. I have only had issues when dealing with repairs/ maintenance requests, but apart from that, the staff is always helpful and friendly, and we have a great view of campus!

They are making changes that are good for this complex like better Gates and better staff which makes me happy. Overall Helix is doing a good job.

Very clean and friendly. I have lived here for 3 years now going on my fourth. Being able to live off campus but still walk to class is a huge plus. My dog even loves it here! The staff is super nice and willing to help. Units are spacious and off a great experience

I love living at Helix! The staff are very friendly and helpful and I love how close Helix is to campus! The amenities are also very nice! Sign here!

I like living here. I love how close it is to campus, the interior is nicely designed. The clubhouse is really nice and I really like the study rooms and the pool!

Love helix. Sometimes the parking is way packed, but staff are always friendly and helpful. Work orders always done within 48 hrs. Everything is great. Love it

Helix is a great place to stay, I absolutely would recommend it. The main thing I loved is that it is so close to campus and can walk right over to your classes in 10-15 mins!

It’s a great community. Lots of amenities and the staff is great. Sometimes it’s a little noisy but that has nothing to do with the apartment itself or the staff.

love love love it here!!! i love all the amenities here! the people are great. they are so nice and friendly. the apartments are amazing! They are so nice and perfect for me

I like staying here. Very nice new staff, everybody is friendly. Rooms are spacious and the inside looks nice, also they always have fun exciting activities to do

So far, I have had an immense amount of help from a handful of Helix staff members, and employees, and I haven't even officially moved in yet. I am so excited to be officially apart of the Helix Community and see what else this wonderful team has to offer!

Helix is a great place to live! I love the 24 hour gym and free coffee in the bistro. Most of the workers are friendly and all are helpful! I’ve lived here going on 3 years now

Great apartments. Great resident service. Goodnight staff. They’d are very professional and, the young make me feel welcome and safe at home.

I love Helix. I haven’t experienced anything other than amazing. My neighbors can be noisy at time but overall, it’s great. I’d advise anyone to join the winning team 🥳

This is my first year staying in helix so i’m glad to get out of a dorm and I am glad that I get to stay inn helix which is not to far from campus.

Love this place!! Super convenient and close to campus!! Everyone here is so nice and always willing to help, no matter what there is. The clubhouse is super awesome as well.

The staff is great and I always feel safe around my apartment. Another bonus is that it's walking distance to all of my classes so I don't have to purchase campus parking. I love living at Helix!

So far my stay here at Helix. Has been great. Just a few things that take away from the full 5 stars. They have yet to come clean the vents.

Everyone including the staff is so friendly. I am so glad I decided to move to Helix. It is so convenient to be so close to campus. Helix is the best place to live in Starkville!!

This is my second year as a resident, and there is no place like Helix! The interior is great and so are all of the amenities. The study rooms are my favorite.

It’s pretty decent besides parking. You have to set a curfew for yourself to get a parking spot lol. The staff always show good hospitality though.

Helix is a Great place to live and has a great location. Friendly staff is always helpful. Would recommend this apartment complex to everyone.

I have been battling a maintenance issue since retiring in August which has kind of set me off. Love the amenities like free dinners and events, but I shouldn’t have to worry about the integrity of my unit.

The walls/ceilings/floors are extremely thin. The hallways reek of either weed or dumpsters depending on the day. The staff are so rude all of the time.