I have enjoyed my stay at Helix. The Helix staff does so many things for us like have activities and giving away fun prizes. The staff makes us feel like we are at home!

My experience has been very good. I like how they are always thinking about there residents. The always have very fun events. I really like the movie nights!

Amazing !! I just moved in here and i love it! if anyone is looking to live somewhere Helix is the place!!! Everyone is welcoming in the front office and super friendly!!!

I absolutely love staying in Helix! It's so fun being able to go sun by the pool and workout in the gym! The tanning bed is also a perk too!

I have that the best experience living in the Helix community. The staff is very nice and friendly and always makes sure that residents needs are met.

So far I've really enjoyed living at the Helix! Very nice rooms and club house. I love having the study room in the clubhouse! It's nice to have a quiet place to study close by that's not my apartment.

you are great buddy. the pool should be cleaned more often. The party with the DJ was awesome. I wish we do it more often. the staff is nice.

everything is great aazeer rfrfyy fjifoo qsdffg hhjjkl xcvwv aztre tyut uij avd andrt ghuio sqertf gyuhf poiuy fhj kioo cfgt hyuy hhbcndsrty

I love Helix the staff is very helpful and will do anything to help you out at first I had a couple of problem but it was because it was new since then no problems..and I love all the stuff they have for residents every week

Love it!!! Everything is so amazing!! I feel like I'm right at home. Everyone is so nice. Thank you for letting us have the early move in also.

The Helix has probably been the best living decision I've made, I'm so excited! I'm ready to take advantage of all of the cool amenities they have to offer.