I am very happy to be living at helix. It’s very convenient and a great place for college kids. Easy walk to campus and has all the necessities needed!

The amenities are the best part of living at Helix. The staff are always so nice and helpful and so are the residents! The Helix has such a unique style and will totally enhance your college experience!

I love my apartment community! This points system is great!!! What an easy way to earn rewards that I can actually use when I’m shopping!! Everyone is going to be so jealous

I just moved here from Nashville, TN January 4, 2019, and I have not had any issues! My roommates who have been here for a semester already have not had any issues with utilities. I am looking forward to my own personal experience from here on out!

The move-in process was fairly smooth, and any problems I did have were corrected quickly and efficiently! The staff is super nice and helpful also.

I love the attentive and fun staff who makes my living experience my home away from home. They know my name and strive to make the living experience fun all around :)

I really love living here because it creates a great environment to live in. It has everything we need gym, study room and so much more. I would recommend to anyone!

So far, the Helix community has been nothing short of amazing! The staff are always ready to help and everyone always has a smile on their face. Not to mention, the complex in gorgeous!

My experience here at Helix has been great! The services that you guys offer to better than any other. I also have had many great pool days and workout days here!

It’s amazing. Location is unbeatable. The staff is super friendly. The prices are great for all that you get. The study rooms are the best part

Helix is great! I'm so glad we got visitor parking this year! I also love how the study rooms are quiet and easy to get to. I also enjoy how they give free food or drinks out often.

living here is awesome. It is so easy for me to get to and from school. people in the office also help you with what you need done and the activities are fun

Helix is such a great place to live! I really love the close distance to campus and the nice amenities! The staff are always super friendly and helpful!

It is the best place to live! Everything is perfect, except for parking issues. I love that the complex is always active with events and rewards for us to get involved with also.

I really enjoying living at Helix. It has been a great experience living here. I enjoy everything Helix has to offer, especially their amenities.

Living here is like a home that is a walk away from your classes. It’s an amazing living experience with great workers that make everything easy.

The community at Helix Starkville is super friendly and always helpful! I feel right at home all across the complex, from our computer lab and study room to the recreation area!

Helix is a great apartment. The staff is so helpful and intentional. I love all of the things that come with living here. The wifi is fast, the gym is convenient, and the pool is awesome. Live at Helix for an awesome living experience.

Helix is a wonderful place to stay. I would highly recommend staying there! It’s a great distance to walk to from campus, that it’s very convenient!!

Helix is the best apartment complex I've lived in. They have a great staff, lots of involvement opportunities, fun activities and are conveniently located.

I have not experienced any problems since I have lived here. The staff are so amazing and outgoing! Whenever I have questions, they help you with no hesitation.

I have loved living here the past two years. The friendly staff and clean amenities really has made college living a second home for me. I’ll be sad leaving this spring!

I just moved into the Helix recently and so far I am loving it! Staff is responsive in a timely manner. Maintenance is also responsive in a timely manner.

so far so good. i have yet to have a bad experience here. everyone is so nice and friendly and the atmosphere is great. recommend moving here for school

Staff is incredible! And environment is better than any other apartment complex in town. The pool has a better invironment as well and the music and grill tie it all together