The apartments at helix are modern and clean. They still new so you don’t need to ask for any renovations. They are spaced and you have your own bathroom. There is a pool and a fitness center which is really cool.

Would prefer having the gate fixed and unit cleanliness being a higher priority than having takeout Tuesday. These are apartments, not dorms.

Good place to live but have had issues with roommates and its 400 dollars to move apartments unless the cops are involved. But the gym and pool are very nice. However I've had to park in vistor parking because resident parking is full

Overpriced for what it is considering 21 is 100 ft away and $200 less expensive. Also parking, at least in my building, is extremely hard to get at night since we share an extremely small lot with 2 other buildings ie it is always full past 8pm and if you get here past 10pm you have to go to "China", near visitor parking.

There are a lot of bug problems and I can still feel rocks and stuff under my carpet. Also at night I can hear everything outside and people yelling right outside even if they are in the parking lot

Everything is so complicated! The portal took forever, the balance for rent isn't up, and no one really knows when they move in. I am excited to get all of this situated and finally move in!

You are doing a phenomenal job but you could work on a few things and get a little more organized. Other than that, the community is terrific.

Had an issue with carpet replacement but other than that the place is wonderful and the people are great too. It stays somewhat clean but usually is never to bad

Y'all are doing good. I like how y'all added the trash valet. I love how friendly the staff is to residents. I don't like conservice. I would love to switch back to simple bills.

I feel as though, Helix could put forh a better effort in cleaning the complexes. I will however say that, the staff is friendly. Also, Helix needs to evaluate the proper companies to outsource when it comes to amenities.

Not entirely happy with apartment compatibility pairing. Seemed a lot more like the complex was filling a space rather than truly considering aptitude.

I really like helix. The only times I have issues is when there is trash all over the floor or the wifi is not working. Overall, it has been a good experience so far!

It's rather frustrating when you watch the place, that you're already paying money to every month, put signing new people above the needs of current residents.

The staff is nice and hospitable, but there are times where it is rather difficult for me to get in touch with the right people to get things done.

So far my experience has been great with this website, and I hope everything continues to go smoother in the future. Also The reward prizes are great

The one thing I enjoy from this complex is the fact it is so close to MSU. However, the noise here? Terrible. During the night, you will hear various sirens and dragracing competitions done at the entrance. People are hooping and hollering all hours of the day. The pool is filthy 83% of the time. Trash Butler has an attitude about trash bags. There are bugs galore if you're into that, which I am not. I mean, honestly, did y'all rob an insect zoo and release them all over Helix?

Helix is a pleasant experience, except for the fact that the water pressure is not very good on the 4th floor, and the water often smells like rotten eggs. Showering is not something that I would consider enjoyable when the water smells like rotten eggs

Love being able to walk to campus. Apartments are nice. Parking can be awful so a premiere spot is recommended. If you want to have friends over, they have to park in Guam and walk. Which doesn’t make sense because the towing company tows residents with decals. Yeah, it happened to me last year.

Very good place to live at. Nice rooms and good parking. People above us are loud and the people below us call the cops on us all the time other than that the apt is nice

They are nice apartments just parking needs some work. Other than that I really enjoyed living at the Helix. The staff was super nice as well

So overall it’s a pretty nice place. The maintance crew is very nice and helpful, but not so much the rest of the staff. People who worked there quit to go to another student living and said it was better there because price wise it was cheaper and it was nicer. There also is a problem with trash being left laying around and the outside hallways are dirty. The pool is well maintained though. I wanted to renew but didn’t know if it was worth it if there own staff said it would be cheaper and better somewhere else. Lastly they don’t work the best with matching competitors deals and the workers in the office aren’t the friendliest. The best part is the distance from campus.

Apartments are very nice, but Helix is not on top of making residents aware of issues. People still have not completely figured out the gate issue because no formal email was sent out, and the back gate still doesn’t work! Other than the lack of communication, I’ve enjoyed my time so far.

Lovely place to live with an amazing pool and club house. Great crew members but there are some problems like every place. Fines for everything.

Although I love the amenities Helix offers, I don't appreciate that it takes so long for things to be fixed (such as account problems, maintenance, etc). Helix is also very expensive, and I personally don't feel that the price is worth it.

Many of the maintence requests have not yet been completed. There is some miscommunication. Overall a great experience for those living here