The Helix team is amazing! The customer service is excellent, and anytime you have a question, they're available to help you. I can't wait to move in next year!!!!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Great customer service. I enjoyed signing my lease with you guys. I cannot wait to see you in the fall and I am ready to move in. I love it!

Reply from Helix Starkville

So far the staff has been excellent and completely easy to work with! I think the prices of the apartment are a little high but I am a big fan of how much potential staying at helix will be.

Reply from Helix Starkville

The team that works at Helix Starkville are some of the nicest and genuine people I have ever encountered. They each care so much about each resident that walks in their doors, and it instantly makes you feel at home.

Reply from Helix Starkville

Very good. I wish dogs would be allowed to live on other floors. I would also like to see pictures of the gym and what it is supposed to look like.

Reply from Helix Starkville

Helix apartments is doing an awesome job at making my transition into living at their apartments. I am so excited to live there in the fall.

Reply from Helix Starkville

so far helix is great, and they even have a rewards program making it better! The apartment your was amazing. I love the furniture they gave us, and the staff are nice!

Reply from Helix Starkville

People are very friendly and not pushy at all at the signing office. Very good experience. The model room was in a refurbished office which is less than ideal but Helix worked hard to make it as similar to an actual room as possible.

Reply from Helix Starkville

My experience was very good. The workers were very helpful, generous. They were very good with checking on future residence on whether they're thinking about signing.