Loving Helix! So much better than Aspen heights! The staff is friendly and maintenance comes quickly. I cannot wait to renew my lease to live here again next year!

You are doing a phenomenal job but you could work on a few things and get a little more organized. Other than that, the community is terrific.

Staff is incredible! And environment is better than any other apartment complex in town. The pool has a better invironment as well and the music and grill tie it all together

I have had a great experience so far! The staff has been really nice and helpful. I haven't move in to helix yet but so far I am very impressed with everything!

This community is great. I have been living here with absolutely no security issues. The pool is amazing and few have access to it which makes it exclusive.

I love living here and will most likely be living at helix again. I love having a pool, gym, and being walking distance from campus. Everything is pretty good!

Loving the tanning bed :) and the pool is poppin' with the sun out! (The speakers rock!!) The amenities are endless, and I'm for sure taking advantage of them!

I love living here, and i'm especially in love the study rooms! They are a way for me to get away from the hustle and bustle of my apartment and do my work in a quiet area.

It's rather frustrating when you watch the place, that you're already paying money to every month, put signing new people above the needs of current residents.

There are a lot of issues with the internet company that we currently have and I reccomend a different company. Other than that the place is perfect.

The staff at Helix has always been friendly and helpful. Any time I have need anything or had a question, someone has always been available and ready to help. I love living here and can't wait to live here next year as well!

Awesome place to live. The rooms are nice. The amenities are the best. All the staff are nice and friendly. Close to campus and a quick drive to town.

Apartment community is good only problem is dog owners are letting use the restroom on the sides of the apartment which makes it smell really bad they don't use the doggy bags

I love living here and am excited to say that i renewed my lease so i can continue my stay here next year. the staff is great and very easy to talk to about any questions i may have.

Overall, the apartment community is great and I love the proximity to campus. The trash valet service is insanely helpful! I love the club house and the study rooms. However, parking can sometimes be an issue if you don't have premier. The SimpleBills program was also an issue, but thankfully that was taken care of. There are very few complaints that I have with this apartment complex. Management is great about fixing things and about answering questions!

I love the attentive and fun staff who makes my living experience my home away from home. They know my name and strive to make the living experience fun all around :)

The first semester was rough but it was their first time working. Second semester has been 20539430 times better. They have been nothing but nice and friendly to every resident

Love it here. Great place. Nice apartments. The pool is beautiful. The staff is always so friendly when I have to talk to them. Always doing fun things for residents.

Great place to live. Everyone in the office works diligently to get the job done. The best thing about living here is all the ammenities that comes with it

I really enjoy living here at helix. It's in a great location in relation to campus and there's always something around the apartment complex for you to do.

The Apartment complex is very nice. I don't have any problems with noise or anything like that. The staff is amazing. They are always nice, respectful, and helps with everything I need.

Helix is a nice community with an awesome clubhouse. The coffee machine and the study room is my favorite. The pool area is really cool and there are cabanas so studying outside on a nice day by the pool is relaxing.

I love helix of Starkville. It is close and convenient and the amenities are great. Great pool, great gym, and all around great place to live

I just renewed my lease for Helix and could not be happier. I love the modern layout of our apartment and especially how close it is to campus. Defiantly the best price for all that's included.

Great job! Quick and easy to gift rewards. Also shows you what you can do to get rewards quick and easy. Very good mobile app easy to navigate and get around! Would recommend!