Amazing !! I just moved in here and i love it! if anyone is looking to live somewhere Helix is the place!!! Everyone is welcoming in the front office and super friendly!!!

I absolutely love staying in Helix! It's so fun being able to go sun by the pool and workout in the gym! The tanning bed is also a perk too!

Living here is nice the location is very convenient. I feel as though the parking situation could be a lot better because there seem to be almost not enough regular spots for the non premier residents

I love the look and living space, but some the doors are a little cheap and come off the tracks. Also have had a couple problems with ac. Overall tho i like

so far so good. no real big complaints to the staff, but the residents here seem to not care for cleanliness, but I do wish that Helix could offer more communication to its residents via email. over all I really like it here.

I have that the best experience living in the Helix community. The staff is very nice and friendly and always makes sure that residents needs are met.

It's been a good experience here at Helix so far. Everyone's so friendly and helpful! Also I really appreciate having elevators for the apartments!

Love it!!! Everything is so amazing!! I feel like I'm right at home. Everyone is so nice. Thank you for letting us have the early move in also.

The Helix has probably been the best living decision I've made, I'm so excited! I'm ready to take advantage of all of the cool amenities they have to offer.

Haven't moved in yet, but so far Helix has been very helpful in the lease and roommate matching processes. I look forward to living at Helix.

Helix is good at what they do, but they have complicated ways of doing it. I would recommend Helix to any students who want an apartment with a dorm feel.

I Love helix! Best place in Starkville! They have wonderful people, Amazing amenities , and has a awesome location great for biking to campus.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I can't wait to be living at Starkeville! It will be an amazing experience living at Helix! I look forward to visit Helix and take a look at the work being accomplished. I so excited to have wonderful people and roommates to share this experience with.

Helix is so easy and fun to work with! I am loving all the social media updates, and can not wait to move in. Thanks ya'll and keep up the good work!

Helix is looking great and the staff is working hard to get ready for move in! Im excited to see the finished look. I have receiced calls over the summer from people who want to leave their apartment and sign with Helix!

Helix has done a great job keeping us updated on our new apartment and every time we had a question or concern the staff took great care of us! Can't wait to move in!

You guys are doing amazing! Love it! When I came in with my friends to sign our lease, it was so easy and enjoyable. The staff is very nice and accommodating.

Best apartments I've ever signed my lease with in Starkville! Y'all give some many cool giveaways! Makes living here fun, I would not want to live anywhere else!

I love Helix. I'm so excited to live there in the fall. The staff is amazing. The amenities are better then anywhere else. I'm so impressed.

The helix seems like a great place to live. Whenever I signed my lease everyone was so friendly. I would recommend anyone to live here at it

Everything is going great! I can't wait to move in! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. When we went for our hard hat tour it was really exciting as to see how much progress had been made.

Helix is the premier student housing at Mississippi State. I'm excited to be living in Helix next year with all of the amenities offered, especially the coffee bar.

I thinks this is app is I great way for us to get to know our community. The workers have been helpful with me. This being my first place on my own. Thus is a great place to live.

Customer service is great. I can't wait to see the new apartments. I can tell the staff is working very hard to set everything up. It's going to be a wonderful year

Helix offers a good living community which is near campus and reaching campus will be so easy since it will just take a 5-minute walk. As an international student, it makes application easier since the security deposit is waived so i don't need to worry about extra fees when applying to helix.