I thinks this is app is I great way for us to get to know our community. The workers have been helpful with me. This being my first place on my own. Thus is a great place to live.

Customer service is great. I can't wait to see the new apartments. I can tell the staff is working very hard to set everything up. It's going to be a wonderful year

Helix offers a good living community which is near campus and reaching campus will be so easy since it will just take a 5-minute walk. As an international student, it makes application easier since the security deposit is waived so i don't need to worry about extra fees when applying to helix.

You guys are awesome! You've been nothing but helpful and I'm thankful for that. Deciding to live at Helix Apartments in Starkville Mississippi is a decision I don't see myself regretting.

Helix seems like it would be very amazing! The staff is friendly and keeps us updated about whats going on. I'm sure once the apartments are finished they will be lovely.

I fell like y'all are doing a great job. When I went in the main office to sign my lease I felt like I was at home the staff was wonderful and the parents looked even better.

Love the location; it's very convinient. Wish it wasn't so expensive to own a pet while living there. But overall a good apartment complex so far.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I wish the people who signed their lease early in the semester had the chance to spin or receive a $300 gift card! Everything else is perfect, love how involved and connected Helix staff is!

Reply from Helix Starkville

I love how active the staff is about making sure HELiX becomes more than just an apartment complex and more like a tight-knit community. It makes me feel like I'm a part of something welcoming and fun!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Great service always there to assist and answer any question that might be brought and a great level of professionalism is shown when conducting business.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I can't wait to move into Helix in the fall. Everything that they are doing for us already lets me know that they are striving to give us the best community possible!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Loving all the free items. and everyone is extremely friendly. I really can not wait to move into my new community for the nest four or so years. Its going to be great I already know

Reply from Helix Starkville

You're awesome everything is good and reasonable. Very nice customer service. Very nice workers, all are amazing and very respectful and nice.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I am very excited about living at Helix! You all are doing a great job. The staff are very friendly and happy to help in any way they can. The apartments look great, too!

Reply from Helix Starkville

The helix is doing a fantastic job with staying on top of everything and everyone. The staff is making sure they get everyone accommodated and making sure they have all the right information that they need to get squared away.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I love how yall are always so friendly and know us on a first name basis! Y'all are also always so helpful in whatever I have questions with. Can't wait to live here next here!

Reply from Helix Starkville

I'm not there yet but I am very excited to move-in in the Fall! The Helix has been very helpful through the entire leasing process. They are also very good at keeping us informed about the progress of the appartments.

Reply from Helix Starkville

The Helix team is amazing! The customer service is excellent, and anytime you have a question, they're available to help you. I can't wait to move in next year!!!!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Great customer service. I enjoyed signing my lease with you guys. I cannot wait to see you in the fall and I am ready to move in. I love it!

Reply from Helix Starkville

So far the staff has been excellent and completely easy to work with! I think the prices of the apartment are a little high but I am a big fan of how much potential staying at helix will be.

Reply from Helix Starkville

The team that works at Helix Starkville are some of the nicest and genuine people I have ever encountered. They each care so much about each resident that walks in their doors, and it instantly makes you feel at home.

Reply from Helix Starkville

Very good. I wish dogs would be allowed to live on other floors. I would also like to see pictures of the gym and what it is supposed to look like.

Reply from Helix Starkville

Helix apartments is doing an awesome job at making my transition into living at their apartments. I am so excited to live there in the fall.

Reply from Helix Starkville

so far helix is great, and they even have a rewards program making it better! The apartment your was amazing. I love the furniture they gave us, and the staff are nice!

Reply from Helix Starkville

People are very friendly and not pushy at all at the signing office. Very good experience. The model room was in a refurbished office which is less than ideal but Helix worked hard to make it as similar to an actual room as possible.