Helix Starkville

The workers at helix are super helpful and make your living experience even better. They are always willing to be of assistance in any way possible.
Nice community, staff is nice and welcoming. Always there to help and very informative. Living space is nice and also if you ever have a problem there is help
I had an AC leak on memorial day but they came right away! Nice Place to live! The kitchen's are amazing and the room sizes are awesome! I would recommend to anyone trying to find an apartment.
Sync Arden Park is a very quite and nice neighborhood. The employees in the front desk are super sweet and helpful. You definitely want to come to this place.
Living at Helix has been my best Student living experience since being in Starkville! So close to campus so no need to buy a parking pass! The amenities are awesome! You won’t regret living here 😀
Love how close it is to campus, the pool & workout facility and that it is fully furnished. Helps a lot because I'm out-of-state. This is my third year living here.
Great complex to live at. Best prices in Starkville and it has a ton of great ammenities along with it. It has a pool, a bistro with a Starbucks machine in it that is free to use, and a very nice study room area.
I am going to miss living here as I graduate this year. This has been the best residential community I’ve been a part of at Mississippi State. The staff really cares about forging relationships with each guest and anytime I’ve had an issue to be resolved, they work hard to get it done as quickly as possible. Living here was such a highlight!!
Really cool place to live, nice quality apartments and the staff is super nice. Love the events that they have for residents throughout the year.
The people who lived in my apartment complex were absolute slobs outside. The halls were littered with dog poop and often in the elevator there was pet pee. The elevator regularly reeked of weed which is damaging for people with asthma. In addition, multiple times throughout the year there were used condoms on the sidewalk. The only time I have ever seen used condoms on a sidewalk was during an episode on Breaking Bad which shows that the apartment's tenants were more like drug users than college students.