The Helix has probably been the best living decision I've made, I'm so excited! I'm ready to take advantage of all of the cool amenities they have to offer.

Haven't moved in yet, but so far Helix has been very helpful in the lease and roommate matching processes. I look forward to living at Helix.

Helix is good at what they do, but they have complicated ways of doing it. I would recommend Helix to any students who want an apartment with a dorm feel.

I Love helix! Best place in Starkville! They have wonderful people, Amazing amenities , and has a awesome location great for biking to campus.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I can't wait to be living at Starkeville! It will be an amazing experience living at Helix! I look forward to visit Helix and take a look at the work being accomplished. I so excited to have wonderful people and roommates to share this experience with.

Helix is so easy and fun to work with! I am loving all the social media updates, and can not wait to move in. Thanks ya'll and keep up the good work!

Helix is looking great and the staff is working hard to get ready for move in! Im excited to see the finished look. I have receiced calls over the summer from people who want to leave their apartment and sign with Helix!

Helix has done a great job keeping us updated on our new apartment and every time we had a question or concern the staff took great care of us! Can't wait to move in!

You guys are doing amazing! Love it! When I came in with my friends to sign our lease, it was so easy and enjoyable. The staff is very nice and accommodating.

Best apartments I've ever signed my lease with in Starkville! Y'all give some many cool giveaways! Makes living here fun, I would not want to live anywhere else!

I love Helix. I'm so excited to live there in the fall. The staff is amazing. The amenities are better then anywhere else. I'm so impressed.

The helix seems like a great place to live. Whenever I signed my lease everyone was so friendly. I would recommend anyone to live here at it

Everything is going great! I can't wait to move in! The staff is very friendly and always willing to help. When we went for our hard hat tour it was really exciting as to see how much progress had been made.

Helix is the premier student housing at Mississippi State. I'm excited to be living in Helix next year with all of the amenities offered, especially the coffee bar.

I thinks this is app is I great way for us to get to know our community. The workers have been helpful with me. This being my first place on my own. Thus is a great place to live.

Customer service is great. I can't wait to see the new apartments. I can tell the staff is working very hard to set everything up. It's going to be a wonderful year

Helix offers a good living community which is near campus and reaching campus will be so easy since it will just take a 5-minute walk. As an international student, it makes application easier since the security deposit is waived so i don't need to worry about extra fees when applying to helix.

You guys are awesome! You've been nothing but helpful and I'm thankful for that. Deciding to live at Helix Apartments in Starkville Mississippi is a decision I don't see myself regretting.

Helix seems like it would be very amazing! The staff is friendly and keeps us updated about whats going on. I'm sure once the apartments are finished they will be lovely.

I fell like y'all are doing a great job. When I went in the main office to sign my lease I felt like I was at home the staff was wonderful and the parents looked even better.

Love the location; it's very convinient. Wish it wasn't so expensive to own a pet while living there. But overall a good apartment complex so far.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I wish the people who signed their lease early in the semester had the chance to spin or receive a $300 gift card! Everything else is perfect, love how involved and connected Helix staff is!

Reply from Helix Starkville

I love how active the staff is about making sure HELiX becomes more than just an apartment complex and more like a tight-knit community. It makes me feel like I'm a part of something welcoming and fun!

Reply from Helix Starkville

Great service always there to assist and answer any question that might be brought and a great level of professionalism is shown when conducting business.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I can't wait to move into Helix in the fall. Everything that they are doing for us already lets me know that they are striving to give us the best community possible!