The Helix in is a very nice apartment complex the pool is beautiful and all the staff is very nice and helpful. The only complaints I would have is that our elevator doesn't always work and we still haven't received our TV that they said we would get prior to moving in. Other than that everything is great and I love it so far.

Friendly staff who have many fun social events. Make the residents feel at home from how everything is set up to the roommate assignments, thought was definitely put into it

I am so glad I chose Helix for my residence this year! I love all the interaction that goes on here! The fun social media chances for free food and drinks is awesome for a limit budget. And I think it's great how there are so many fun events planned to help all of the residents get to know one another.

everything is green and clean! Excited to be staying in my 1 bedroom again. All the staff are friendly and ready to help! I love all the amenities.

Staff was very nice and helpful in the process of signing a lease. Haven't moved in yet, but so far, they've been informative throughout the process.

Amazing, I love Helix apartments so far. I'm a new transfer at MSU and the community here as made it an easy process to move in and meet people.

Rooms are very nice. Kitchen doesn't have enough cabinet space would be nice to have another space for food. Would also be nice to have dressers in the bedroom.

I haven't been a resident long but I've had a great experience so far! Very clean and nice area. I love how close it is to campus and the conveniency of it.

Many of the maintence requests have not yet been completed. There is some miscommunication. Overall a great experience for those living here

Helix is great! The location is perfect, and the staff members are very friendly. I love the free starbucks coffee machine in the bistro, and the 24/7 gym is very convenient.

Love the Helix๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ the apartments are nice and spacious I love how quiet the complex is at any hour. The pool is absolutely beautiful one of the many features that gives this place a 5 star rating

Helix is a great place to live - my son has been here 1 year now and he loves his apartment community. It is so close to Campus, it's a safe living enviroment and the staff is very responsive. Very happy with Helix.

Awesome community! The amenities at this place is unbelievable. And btw...have you checked out the pool or the free tanning. Just a hop skip and jump away from campus what more could you ask for?

I really love this apartment complex, staff is friendly. Also, they are very attentive and willing to help. The apartments look more like an resort rather than an apartment.

Helix Apartments is a great place to live. The new, modern style apartments are gorgeous and spacey. Amenities like the pool, gym, and clubhouse are always clean and in great shape. Staff is attentive and always helpful. Right across the street from campus.

Great place to stay! Rent is fair for location and quality! The staff is always helpful, they make it seem like you stay at a resort not just an apartment complex.

I cannot wait to live here in the fall. My community service has been fantastic. Very helpful and easy to get in contact with. The friends I have living there already, love it too.

I love the living space provided by helix, it's clean and new! The saff is always open to helping you with any problems or with any questions you may have.

Anybody that will give me free stuff is a winner in my book. I'm typing all of this to get my next 2,500 points and get my Amazon gift card.

Just great, I love being arounded with these cool guys working here and making Helix as wonderful as it looks like. Big up to you and wish u good luck and good continuity.

I have lived in Helix Apartments since August of 2016 and i like it so much that I have renewed my lease for the next August. Helix has impressed me very much.

I really enjoyed living at helix appartment, the amenities are unique, the staff is so friendly. im willing to renew and live there for another year.

I love how effective the maintenance is. The staff is also really nice and helpful. The area is always clean and everything looks beautiful.

Helix is a great place to live with a lot of amenities. The management can be hit or miss, but for the most part they have been extremely helpful, and hard working to ensure I have a great apartment experience.

It's a great place to stay. I love all the amenities. Even though there are a lot of people staying here there are never too crowded. I just wish they would fix my utility bill.