It’s student living. It’s not going to be the best apartment complex you’ll ever stay in, but it’s the best one I’ve seen in Starkville in the 5 years I’ve been here

The one thing I enjoy from this complex is the fact it is so close to MSU. However, the noise here? Terrible. During the night, you will hear various sirens and dragracing competitions done at the entrance. People are hooping and hollering all hours of the day. The pool is filthy 83% of the time. Trash Butler has an attitude about trash bags. There are bugs galore if you're into that, which I am not. I mean, honestly, did y'all rob an insect zoo and release them all over Helix?

I love the Helix apartment community. It provides a very welcoming,safe and clean environment. The amenities make it an even better experience.

It has been a great experience thus far. I do not regret signing a lease with Helix. It has been a convenient commute to work and everything else I need to do on campus.

The Helix has a great distance from campus, so that you can walk to class! The staff is overall very nice and provides events to get everyone involved.

Helix is a great place to live. I love the 24 hour gym and the Starbucks machine in the lobby. It’s an easy walk to campus which saves a ton of money that would’ve been spent on gas and a parking pass.

I really love living at the helix. The rooms and furniture are nice. The management is nice. And it’s great to be able to walk to class. I will definitely continue to live here.

Great place to live in Starkville. It’s close to campus and the pool and grilling area is awesome. The apartment layout is very nice and private.

The only thing I don’t like is when trash gets left all over the stairs. Aside from that, I haven’t had any minor issues that I can think of so far.

Helix is a very relaxing place. People keep the buildings and elevator clean. I love the garbage pickup at your door advantage. Overall it’s nice. I put only 4 stars because I have only been here for about 2 months but so far , so good.

Love everything about Helix except the hallways really need to be cleaned in the buildings. They just need to be sprayed with a power sprayer.

Helix is a great lookin complex. Student housing that is affordable and walking distance from campus is hard to find. However it needs a cross walk for students to get to campus

Helix Starkville is a good place to live. You are basically on campus and I walk to class every day. The rooms are a good size and the living area is great

Living here has been awesome. Some of my favorite parts are the study rooms, tanning bed, and proximity to campus. The only think I would complain about is other residents leaving trash in the elevator, stairwell, hallways, etc.

Great people living here and super close to campus! I love the gym and the pool here. The staff and maintenance crew is super fast to any request they get. Overall great experience at Helix!!

Overall,Helix is a pretty good place to live. It is Close to campus, the amenities such as the study room, coffee station and free printing are great, The units are modern and spacious as well. I’m satisfied

Great experience, amenities are awesome, location is excellent, apartment quiet, modern and comfortable ! I don’t put 5* because I regret the pool is always close unfortunately

The apartment is beautiful, and the people are nice and welcoming. Helix is a great place where you can meet a lot of great people. I would definitely recommend this apartment complex.

Still can’t beat the proximity to campus. i have been living here for three years now, and this new round of staff is the most helpful. I wish we had a different utility company because there is always something wrong with the bill.

Helix is a close walk to campus, which is really nice. The amenities are really nice. The rent is a bit expensive and the service here isn't the best.

So far, living here as been great. Walking to my furthest classes is only a 15 minute drive because the Helix is so close to campus. The pool is huge and a lot of fun. My only downside would be how bad parking was at first, but it had recently gotten much better.

The community here is so great!! Everyone here is very friendly. I would have to say that my favorite part about living here would be being able to walk to campus... especially on game weekends ;)

Not entirely happy with apartment compatibility pairing. Seemed a lot more like the complex was filling a space rather than truly considering aptitude.

My only problems so far is that we need more parking spaces. We have too many unclaimed premier spots. Also we need visitor parking that’s somewhere close to the middle.

The amenities are the best part of living at Helix. The staff are always so nice and helpful and so are the residents! The Helix has such a unique style and will totally enhance your college experience!