Helix Starkville

I’ve loved living here the past two years! The location is so convenient and the amenities are amazing. I love going to the gym or to the pool. I feel safe and secure in this area, and if I had to choose an apartment again, I would definitely choose Helix!
Pool is great, but apartments suck, so many maintenance problems. After work orders were submitted it took forever for the problems to be fixed and most of the time didn’t work right
Helix is a great place to live. I've never stayed in an apartment and was ready to renew for the next year like I was this year. The staff are nice and very helpful. The only complaint that I would have would be my current roommate situation, my window not being able to close, and the noise situation that I have outside my window every morning.
Overall a nice and quiet place. Nice study rooms and good places to relax and get away from school. Very close to campus. Always have events going on in the main office to involve the residents.
It is a pretty good experience. I have heard a lot of good and bad things about Helix. But I see that they are definitely getting better. This is my third semester here and I feel a lot of improvement.
Nice interior design!! Good maintenance and repair support. Good trash removal. And enough parking and secured gated community. Very good infrastructure.
I like my apartment it is bright, clean, and feels like home. Everything is working and the staff are always there for you when you need smg
I love living at helix Starkville. It is a great location and right off of campus. It also has amazing amenities included, my favorite is the pool and the tanning bed. The staff is very friendly as well
So far the experience has been great! The process of getting my lease was quick and painless. Cant wait to live here and be a part of the community.
I dont live in Helix yet but judging by my friends experience it look like at great place just some of the hallways look like they need a clean along with the elevators but besides that it seems fine.