I love living at Helix. The convenience to campus is perfect and the pool is always fun! I love having my own bed, bath, and closet. Also, already being furnished when I moved in was a plus.

I absolutely love living at helix. The staff is very friendly and i love the community here. Its very convenient because it is so close to campus so i can just walk. I would highly recomend living at helix!

This place is really good. I love the pool and the stuff they have in the club house. I love that you get our own bathroom and not have to share. It’s more private

Lovely place to live with an amazing pool and club house. Great crew members but there are some problems like every place. Fines for everything.

Since I’ve been living at helix they have made sure we had everything we need and it is real close to campus which is very convenient. This makes it real easy to get to class on time.

It’s been a really great living experience. The availability to get to campus is unmatched by any other apartment complex. Also, the service there is amazing.

Helix is a great apartment community to reside in. Lots of fun activities. Has an exercise room. Has a pool for hot summer times. Besides internet connection messing up every now and then, you have peace and quiet at night.

The staff is friendly, they know me by name whenever the enter the office. Which some of the appliances worked better, but definitely a nice student apartment.

Helix is an awesome place to live! The staff has always been super helpful when I have problems, and I love the 24 hour gym! Being across the street from campus is another MAJOR plus!

It’s a fun college experience. The pool makes me feel like I’m on a beach. The lobby area is very upscale and it makes me feel very welcomed.

Very good place to live at. Nice rooms and good parking. People above us are loud and the people below us call the cops on us all the time other than that the apt is nice

My experience with Helix had been amazing. I love the fact the the office is nice and i feel a sense of freedom when i come home to my own bathroom and my own soaceb

Helix is a pretty great place to live. The only reason I put 4 stars instead of 5 is because sometimes the other residents here can be trashy. They leave their dog poop everywhere, even on the stairs. Stuff like glass and sticky things are on the stairs and walkways which could be easily cleaned.

I love my 1 bedroom at Helix! The living community is so clean and all the staff are so nice and willing to help with whatever they can! I’ve already renewed my lease for next year!!!

I love this community. it has a great living space, staff is friendly & always willing to help. The amenities are very nice too. I love the bedrooms & how everything has its own space! great place to live. & also it is right by the school

Great people living here. People don’t pick up after their dogs however. And the walls are really thin so i can hear people walking above me and dogs barking around me. Other than that it’s been pretty great!

For the most part it is pretty good, just not always the best. We had problems with our air conditioner all first semester and out TV for over two years and everything has just now been solved

The Helix is amazing. The staff is helpful and friendly. Literally the best place to live in Starkville. Super close to campus! And the south beach inspired pool reminds me of home (Florida).

Living here is great. Signing the lease was complicated though. The office kept saying paperwork was not filled out correctly. However, the saved pdf's that I had proved otherwise.

Helix have great workers, I love them all. They also have great offers when it comes to resigning leases or signing one for your first time.

Best apartments in Starkville, everything is brand new... the staff is nice and really helpful. everything is amazing here. and it is 10 min from the university.

Great place to live, initially chose it because it's close to campus and convenient, but fell in love with the apartment layout, the activities and the Helix staff.

So far i have thoroughly enjoyed my roommates and how close everything is to campus. Some stuff was kinda broken coming into my apartment but other than that everything is good!

I have loved living here, the windows in the living room are great and the pool and gym are wonderful too! I've loved being able to walk to class almost everyday as well

This is my second year living at Helix. The staff and neighbors are friendly. Whenever I was locked out of my apartment, it did not take long for someone to come and help. Helix is a great place to live