Love the community, apartments, and the ammenities. There needs to be more guest parking because it is always full. Also they need to do away with some of the premier parking spaces because there are times I have to circle the complex for a 20+ minutes to find a spot and sometimes I end up on the otherside of the complex. Overall it is a great place to live but there are little thing that need to be done to make it even better

Highly recommended bc of the convience of walking to campus. I would have to say that my experience with staying here has been overall pleasant.

it was really exceptional. Everything was good, the view.... Everythibg is clean and nice. The staff was really kind... the app was really clean.

I really like living here. It's close to campus, there are multiple activities, and Helix staff is very nice. They keep you up to date on events and the events are actually pretty cool.

Expensive but very nice. Lakeside, the last place I was at, couldn’t even be bothered to fully clean the place before we moved in. Appliances here are up to date as well

Overall, Helix is a great place to live. There are nice amenities and the location is very convenient for walking to campus. The staff members are also very friendly.

Great staff, great place to stay with it being so close to campus. Offers good rates that are affordable even for a college student. Beats living on campus any day.

Great community, very close to campus which makes it easy to get to classes on time even if I’m running late. Amazing office staff, always has a smile on their faces when I go to pick up a package !

It started out great but I got saddled with roommates who where awful. Had to call the cops twice. Then they move me into the world's dirtiest unit with a girl who had her boyfriend living with her. When I moved in Rose, the previous property manager, told us that if anything breaks they will replace it as long as we tell the them about it. With the new property manager, not only did she tell me she was going to charge me but that if we wanted a new one we were going to have to pay for it. I am so ready to move from this place.

Almost go evicted because of a problem helixs payment plan. Go one employee to tell us to turn down our music once and then the next day we got fined for "excessive" noise. There are some really great helix employees like the maintenance guy, but there are also some horrible ones. sorry.

I love living at the Helix! It’s right across the street, so I can walk to class. The furniture is modern, new, and clean. I love that I can move my furniture around the way I want to.

It’s a nice place to enjoy your college life. It’s close to school, so you don’t have to go by your car. Well organized and maintained. You will never regret your decision.

I’ve lived at Helix for almost two years now and for the most part it’s been great. I love the events that management has every month. My biggest complaint is the utilities (even though it’s out of their control), I’ve been charged ridiculous rates by Conservice.

Helix is more than I could have asked for! It’s spacious and has so many amenities to allow students to have fun as well as be successful in their classes. The staff is always patient and friendly, and they are always willing to help.

My experience so far is going pretty good. I have great roommates and we all get along. Helix have a nice pool but it about to get cold so, I can’t get in it until it warm up again. Overall helix is a great place to stay and I enjoy it.

Apartments are very nice, but Helix is not on top of making residents aware of issues. People still have not completely figured out the gate issue because no formal email was sent out, and the back gate still doesn’t work! Other than the lack of communication, I’ve enjoyed my time so far.

My experience here has been so much fun. The staff is wonderful and they made moving in a breeze. The complex is so neat, quite and beautiful. I hope I have more great experiences.

So far Helix has been great. Me and my roommates put in a work order and it was fulfilled within the week. Helix is great. The only thing I could complain about is the noise sometimes through the walls from other peoples apartments.

Helix has been a great community to live in! It's so close to Mississippi State that walking is a breeze and I don't have to wake up super early to make it to class. The staff are also eager to help with any issues that may arise. I would recommend Helix to anyone that is considering coming to Mississippi State!

It's been pretty good but there is an issue where I was told water was included in rent but my utility bill still charged me for rent. This is unacceptable.

Everything is great except parking and I feel like 500 a month is steep but. Everything is great. Also the gates still aren’t fixed so there is that too.

It’s student living. It’s not going to be the best apartment complex you’ll ever stay in, but it’s the best one I’ve seen in Starkville in the 5 years I’ve been here

The one thing I enjoy from this complex is the fact it is so close to MSU. However, the noise here? Terrible. During the night, you will hear various sirens and dragracing competitions done at the entrance. People are hooping and hollering all hours of the day. The pool is filthy 83% of the time. Trash Butler has an attitude about trash bags. There are bugs galore if you're into that, which I am not. I mean, honestly, did y'all rob an insect zoo and release them all over Helix?

I love the Helix apartment community. It provides a very welcoming,safe and clean environment. The amenities make it an even better experience.

It has been a great experience thus far. I do not regret signing a lease with Helix. It has been a convenient commute to work and everything else I need to do on campus.