Anybody that will give me free stuff is a winner in my book. I'm typing all of this to get my next 2,500 points and get my Amazon gift card.

Just great, I love being arounded with these cool guys working here and making Helix as wonderful as it looks like. Big up to you and wish u good luck and good continuity.

I have lived in Helix Apartments since August of 2016 and i like it so much that I have renewed my lease for the next August. Helix has impressed me very much.

I really enjoyed living at helix appartment, the amenities are unique, the staff is so friendly. im willing to renew and live there for another year.

I love how effective the maintenance is. The staff is also really nice and helpful. The area is always clean and everything looks beautiful.

Helix is a great place to live with a lot of amenities. The management can be hit or miss, but for the most part they have been extremely helpful, and hard working to ensure I have a great apartment experience.

It's a great place to stay. I love all the amenities. Even though there are a lot of people staying here there are never too crowded. I just wish they would fix my utility bill.

Everything is really really nice! i love staying at the Helix but the only thing is that no one has came to fix my tub like they said they would neither do we have our Tv on the front wall.! that's why i didn't rate it 5 stars

Reply from Helix Starkville

Great staff and people I love the environment and people that are all around . Helix offers great service and great communication skills . Love helix

So far I'm enjoying my stay at Helix. I love my apartment. Helix is a good location from school, the staff is pretty helpful. Would recommend anyone to live here.

Helix is awesome! I love the staff! There's never any loud noise and the people amazing. Everyone always seem happy when I see them. The maintenance always comes when needed. Helix is a great place to live.

Reply from Helix Starkville

My time her at helix has been amazing. It has been very chill and has made my freshman year one for the record books. Strongly suggest you apply.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I love Helix! There is always something going on and it looks way better than any other apartment complex I visited. There is great parking and I like that it is in walking distance of campus.

Reply from Helix Starkville

You all are doing a fine job, my only request is that we have more tv channels and that the wifi won't go out as much. Also, you guys shouldn't be so strict about visitor parking.

Helix is great. The apartment is very nice and was cleaned when we first moved in. Other than people blasting their music I have enjoy living there so far.

Reply from Helix Starkville

The apartments are nice and the staff is friendly. The location is ideal with campus being right across the street. Love the pool and study rooms!

Reply from Helix Starkville

The staff is nice and hospitable, but there are times where it is rather difficult for me to get in touch with the right people to get things done.

The living environment is always so quiet and clean! The staff are always friendly and ready to help in anyway possible. All the amneties are just the icing on the cake!

Reply from Helix Starkville

I like living at Helix. The staff and maintenance are really friendly and there to answer your questions. I've already renewed and now have more of my friends moving here as my new roommates.

I did Upgrade My Life and all of the staff did a great job in helping me with all of my questions. They made the experience really nice. I can not wait until the Fall where I will be spending most of my time by the pool.

I renewed my lease a couple weeks ago and i am excited to be here again. I am also really glad the gates lock now and that makes me feel a lot safer here

I enjoyed living here! They matched with random roommates and it turned out fine, we all got along. I really enjoyed being able to print for free upstairs.

Love Living @ The Luxury HELIX . The Workers Here Make Sure That Residents & Non - Residents are well taken care of . If you're not living in HELIX Wyd ?

Y'all are doing good. I like how y'all added the trash valet. I love how friendly the staff is to residents. I don't like conservice. I would love to switch back to simple bills.

I love loving here ay Helix. The staff is bery friendly and the maintenance always fixes everything as soon as we submit a request. Helix offers alot of opportunities.