I love my experience here so far. I love the atmosphere and I like the parties that they have which are always a blast! The apartments are very nice.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I think that helix student appartment is one of the best student appartment in Starkville .here you can find the luxury and comfort .the staff is really friendly and ready to help .

Reply from Helix Starkville

Things are running pretty smoothly now that the first few busy weeks are out of the way. Yesterday my air condition froze up and it only took a hour to be fixed. There are always a few problems when moving into a new place to do with money, rewards, where you'll actually be staying. However, I'm getting quite comfortable.

Reply from Helix Starkville

Before move in date, it was hectic with management but so far I love it. I love the fact I can go in the clubhouse and use the gym anytime of day or night. Or get homework done. And the pool is really nice.

Reply from Helix Starkville

everything is great aazeer rfrfyy fjifoo qsdffg hhjjkl xcvwv aztre tyut uij avd andrt ghuio sqertf gyuhf poiuy fhj kioo cfgt hyuy hhbcndsrty

I love Helix the staff is very helpful and will do anything to help you out at first I had a couple of problem but it was because it was new since then no problems..and I love all the stuff they have for residents every week

you are great buddy. the pool should be cleaned more often. The party with the DJ was awesome. I wish we do it more often. the staff is nice.

Helix is a pleasant experience, except for the fact that the water pressure is not very good on the 4th floor, and the water often smells like rotten eggs. Showering is not something that I would consider enjoyable when the water smells like rotten eggs

So far I've really enjoyed living at the Helix! Very nice rooms and club house. I love having the study room in the clubhouse! It's nice to have a quiet place to study close by that's not my apartment.

I think most everything is good. People do leave trash all over the place and in the elevator and that's kinda gross, but that's not y'all's fault.

Still a few kinks to work out, but I'm happy to live here. Great location, most of the staff is friendly, and no major issues. I do wish that there was less trash around the property, and that Helix did a better job of informing residents about news/important things.

Amazing !! I just moved in here and i love it! if anyone is looking to live somewhere Helix is the place!!! Everyone is welcoming in the front office and super friendly!!!

I absolutely love staying in Helix! It's so fun being able to go sun by the pool and workout in the gym! The tanning bed is also a perk too!

Living here is nice the location is very convenient. I feel as though the parking situation could be a lot better because there seem to be almost not enough regular spots for the non premier residents

I love the look and living space, but some the doors are a little cheap and come off the tracks. Also have had a couple problems with ac. Overall tho i like

so far so good. no real big complaints to the staff, but the residents here seem to not care for cleanliness, but I do wish that Helix could offer more communication to its residents via email. over all I really like it here.

I have that the best experience living in the Helix community. The staff is very nice and friendly and always makes sure that residents needs are met.

It's been a good experience here at Helix so far. Everyone's so friendly and helpful! Also I really appreciate having elevators for the apartments!

Love it!!! Everything is so amazing!! I feel like I'm right at home. Everyone is so nice. Thank you for letting us have the early move in also.

The Helix has probably been the best living decision I've made, I'm so excited! I'm ready to take advantage of all of the cool amenities they have to offer.

Haven't moved in yet, but so far Helix has been very helpful in the lease and roommate matching processes. I look forward to living at Helix.

Helix is good at what they do, but they have complicated ways of doing it. I would recommend Helix to any students who want an apartment with a dorm feel.

I Love helix! Best place in Starkville! They have wonderful people, Amazing amenities , and has a awesome location great for biking to campus.

Reply from Helix Starkville

I can't wait to be living at Starkeville! It will be an amazing experience living at Helix! I look forward to visit Helix and take a look at the work being accomplished. I so excited to have wonderful people and roommates to share this experience with.

Helix is so easy and fun to work with! I am loving all the social media updates, and can not wait to move in. Thanks ya'll and keep up the good work!