My experience so far has been pleasant. The office staff is very friendly and has a lot of patience with its residents myself included. The community is very quiet and well kept for families of any sort. I feel safe within the gates of heritage at night and never have to worry about outside noise.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The staff is excellent. They are always eager to help and are polite. If you need anything just ask and you'll be helped. The community is quiet and well maintained.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love living here! Everything is maintained well and staff is helpful when you need something. The only issue I've had has been parking occasionally but besides that I cannot complain!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Incredible amenities at an unbeatable price. The community is very well kept and the staff is very helpful. Looked in several locations prior to renting here and found much less impressive places that cost just as much. Really is a great find!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The complex exceeds my expectations. There are only a few things that wish came standard such as valet trash, water, and sewer. Also, I wish there was better parking. It's difficult to find parking when I get home from work late. Besides those items, it's a wonderful place to live.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Peaceful and secure community. Family oriented and pet friendly. Great staff and very clean community with pool, gym, pool table, theatre, and business center.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Heritage on Millenia has been a great place to live thus far. The office staff is very helpful and maintenance requests are answered in adequate time. The complex is quiet and well taken care of.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Thank you for yourwarmly welcome at Heritage on Millenia. We hope our experience as residents, be nice, friendly, warmly, and successfully .

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The used condoms found around the property isn (YUCK) in the pool are a definite downside. The attitude of the staff is seriously ridiculous (eurotrash and major attitude problems).

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have been living here since 2013. The grounds are well kept, the facilities; Gym, pool, and clubhouse are excellent, and the management and staff are proactive, helpful, and extremely accommodating. The residence is extremely pet friendly and even added a dog park recently. It is a pleasure living here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice property and very safe.. Very friendly office staff .. The Maintenance team always do a great job..kind.. cordial and always ready to get the job done. I like the gym..pool area and the fun activities the staff organize.. It's a great place. Wish we could have a solution for the parking situation. It's not fair for the money we pay not to have a guaranteed parking space . Other wise everything is great !!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Place looks very nice, clean pool, friendly staff, neighborhood looks safe, right next to everything, 2 minutes away from millenia mall, 10 minutes away fromy universal and about 20 minutes away from disney!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived here for three years, the best things about this complex are the staff, the location, the apartments themselves, the new barrrel grills and the new dog park. The things that the complex needs work are the parking, safety because of the population influx in the area, and people breaking rules and not caring(load music and parking wherever they want to. Thanks

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Ilse & staff has been super helpful in the process of moving in, and kept us up to date on when units are available to view. Can't wait to move in!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Before moving in, the staff really helped out to get everything facilitated and moving. I'm excited to start living there. Very great staff and facilities.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The maintenance responds within 24 hours and the office staff are very helpful.. my favorite leasing lady is Ilse she super sweet she was the main reason I decided to lease at this complex

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. I love the quite time rule where no one is supposed to make noise from 11 pm -8 am perfect to get a good night sleep. The theather is a great way to entertain.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far Heritage has been great. The apartments are large and beautiful. The only issue is you can hear when people are walking around above you and we've already had complaints from our downstairs neighbors about us walking around. I think the floors are just very very thin.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoy living at the Heritage on Millenia the community is quite and the grounds are always nicely manicured! The office staff overall are friendly

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love my apartment. Everyone in the office is nice and helpful.The only thing is residents dont clean up after their dogs Everything else is neat and clean We havent had any problems since moving in.We feel safe in our apartment

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Everything is good. Maintenance will be on time as soon as you asking. They do take care of the complex allotment. They need to get more equipment to gym and increase the space

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love Heritage on Millenia! The apartments are beautiful, neighbors are friendly, the front office staff is awesome! I feel very at home here!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Doing great. But, I think you can do better my making some changes. For example, if one person opens the gate, easily 4-5 people can follow. This can be avoided by installing a small plastic barrier gate.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Some problems with gate card it doesn't work but they gave us provisional one. Besides a few small issues in the apartment like scratches or noises on washer nothing to complain about.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love the community. We've lived here for the past 4 years and we have enjoyed it very much. Apartments are nice and decent for the price. Community is calm and staff is very friendly. Only complaint is not enough parking EVER!