I am enjoying my residencey here at Millenia. The stagf is always accomdating the property is always beatiful and residents ate nice people.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community and the staff are great. Everyone is friendly and if I have an issue, it is resolved quickly and professionally. I would recommend this community to friends.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I rate this place five stars. Love this place, it is my home. Carefree safe living. Great staff who watch over the residents and keep the property clean and beautiful.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great location, fairly quiet (aside from lawn maintenance day) and everyone in the office is always helpful. My only complaints would be the parking, especially when there are no restrictions to the amount of guests you have staying with you.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Staff in heritage on millennia are very friendly. Very clean community. Affordable price. I have been leaving year for last 2 years and never had any issue.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great living community. Always keeps the community kept up! Great apartment complex to have a pet. Maintenance is always helpful and quick when responding.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really love living here. The location is great, close enough to downtown but also not far from the I drive area too. The apartments are really spacious and the amenities are great!