The ladies in the office are incredible and so helpful. I have felt nothing but welcomed into the community! It is clean and well taken care of. Overall, I would reccomend to anyone!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I'm new to the community and so far I am impressed compared to where I use to reside. The ladies in the front office are so friendly. Our apartment is very spacious and the location is perfect since we're new to the area.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great! No complaints at all. Every time I have a problem they come immediately and fix it. Me and my dog love it. We are happy here. ❤️😁👍🏼. The app obligate you to keep writing.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Eu e minha família estamos muito felizes em viver aqui no Heritage on Millenia. Encontramos tudo o que procuravamos. Segurança, conforto e com acesso facilitado a tudo que desejamos.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Overall, the community is really very nice. Sometimes neighbors are really loud having fights and slamming doors. But for the most part, its a nice community. Would like to see security guards patrol the community for our safety and security.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is in a very nice part of town. Very close to the malls and shopping center. You don't have to go very far to go grocery shopping with Costco right across the street.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live! Leading staff is very helpfull.. We renewed our lease again..Location is a great reason too..we love staying here..Recommend to every one

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far, we are very pleased and satisfied in our community.We were very well received by everyone working in the administrative office.We only have to thank.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love this place and my new apartment. It's pretty cool and close to airport, downtown, theme parks, etc. The neighborhood is nice and everyone is very helpful and kind.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love Heritage so far. The staff is super friendly and made moving in extremely easy. The apartments are a nice size and I love the screened in patio space.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Wonderful experience, great staff and quick service when maintenance requests are placed. Safe and clean. Very nice apartments. They are well maintained.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great community overall. Maintance is quite fast at getting to repairs. My main complaint would just be that parking is terrible late at night.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Safe, affordable, clean, and great staff! Would highly recommended to fellow Nova students. Very close to the school. Gated community. Talk to Ms. Vilma Velez.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I like this community very much, because it is quiet and safe, the staff is very friendly, everything is very clean. We are so happy to live here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Quiet place To live. Maintenance is very quick and responsive to issues that occur. Has a dog park could be bigger has some issues with the grass turning to mud.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Apartments themselves are very nice, friendly staff. Parking can get tricky. Location will only get busier with new businesses coming in across the street.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

My experience with the Heritage at Millenia has been positive. Friendly staff, comfortable and spacious apartment, nice amenities, pet friendly and more.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The maintenance team is wonderful! They are quick to respond and very friendly. I wish we had more parking options. This place fills up and can be problematic.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. Great community and ammenities. Maintence is always there right when you put a request in. Great location for an apartment.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I've lived here for over 3 years and it's now to a point where there is no control over pets. It's honestly like living in a kennel. 8am there are multiple dogs barking for hours. Neighbors have dogs that bark for 8 hours while their owners are gone. Love the community but that is the only reason I don't give more stars.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. Would love to see easier way to use gate key like a buzzer. Also to have longer pool hours as we work during the day and too late to use it

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

My apartment is nice and community is taking care of by people who work here. It takes no more than 24 hours to fix a problem if you have any.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love living here! Everyone is so nice and helpful. It's a beautiful complex and so close to major shopping areas. The only flaw is that there isn't a lot of parking for as many people that have cars so sometimes it takes me a while to find a spot.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoy living at heritage on Millenia. I will say it is a little loud at in our apartment at times because we face Millenia boulevard and the glass door/windows doesn't cancel any of the traffic noise in the living room or the second bedroom. The staff is very prompt about sending someone to look at maintenance requests.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The management is friendly and very helpful. Maintenance fix when you submit a fix request the same day. I love this place. The area is great.