Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I’m enjoying living in Heritage so far as it’s a well maintained community, gated, many parking spaces, good interior features, extra storage space and of course I love the LOCATION. I just need to clarify how the recycling works, other than that it’s been great to be part of the community.
The staff were very accommodating to get us moved in quickly. The electronic signature process was also a plus in getting everything we needed for a fast move in date. So far everything has been great. I would prefer a higher weight dumb bells in the gym, but it’s not too bad for a small community gym.
Typical gated community geared for single professionals and families. Amenities are all what you would expect. Parking is plentiful and views are nice.
just moved in not too long ago but so far, loving the complex and staff!! clean grounds, plenty of parking whenever i get home and everything is kept nice and clean
Location is ideal and there is no noise, my only concern is the trash. the residents tend to just leave it behind and that can bring animals that we don't want
I can tell us that Heritage on Millenia is excelent. I am living very happy, safe and peace. My daugther and I always enjoy at gym pool and house club
The apartments are in a very good location with nice amenities and helpful staff. I really like the gated aspect for extra privacy. Dog park could be bigger
They have been great the are so welcoming. The grounds are kept clean. I have 2 dogs and the dog run area is great for them, it makes up for notnhabing the yard.
I wish other residents respected the community e nning ough to pick up after their dog. There is a dog park, bag stands all around the property, but they are to lazy to use them.
Love the complex and the apartment! Like that there is an app to pay rent and to put in maintenance requests. This is extremely helpful for those of us who work long hours.