So far so good, although I have been having trouble receiving packages from amazon. It seems my address doesn’t allow them to deliver my packages.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live. Friendly team. Clean outdoors. Quiet Community. Close to Restaurants. Mall and other stores, all in walking distance. Nice area.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

responsibilities and attentive, I like to live here, always That I needed any help is immediate, all areas are kept clean, it has an area for dogs and more

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far it has been great, despite a few bumps early on! My washer and dryer were malfunctioning, and after they tried to repair them and they didn’t work, they got me new ones almost immediately! It was an interesting start to living there because of that though. But the head of maintenance, George, is absolutely wonderful! He is incredibly responsive to emergency calls, and will call to check if your new appliance is working a few days after install. Also, if he happens to be the one fulfilling your work order, he will happily check out or help you out with absolutely anything you need help with! Having had previous horrible experiences with emergency maintenance and just the maintenance response (or lack of more accurately) in general at other apartments in the past, it’s truly refreshing. My only qualms are that I have had both mail and packages never arrive, despite saying they were delivered (some even saying that they were handed directly to me), and that I have to have a full on explanation of how to get to my apartment to pretty much anyone coming there, as it puts my apartment randomly on the side of the road when you enter it into the GPS (though once I figured that out, it became much easier to explain). Within walking distance of so many things, and not far from downtown or school for me, so I love it minus the few things from above.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Excellent place to live, great management. I love this place. The only complain is about parking lot and disabled parking place not enough..

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Muy bueno todo ,las instalaciones son muy buenas ,el trato de los trabajadores es exelente , la tranquilidad y la segurida es tambien muy buena.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Exelente complejo muy seguro agradable ambiente los puestos de estacionamiento muy amplios todo siempre está muy limpio exelente equipo de trabajo ue allí opera

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartment is beautiful and spacious.. close to plenty stores and is about the same miles to work as my other apartment on the other side of Millenia.. the mailing was a bit difficult but I got it now, just gotta update everything else with correct address.. I would recommend this place to others

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

la comunidad es ideal oara vivir, tranquila, secura, confiable, limpia, organizada y muy bonita. Yo me siento super bien en ste lugar, la oficina supwr bella las personas amables y confiables el mantenimiento es muy bueno y rapido, todas las areas son generalmente bien cuidadas aqui

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I really enjoy living here is nice a quiet and my daughter school is a walking distance.. maintenance is good the office staff are nice not enough parking spot

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

it’s a great place to be, they give us a good service everytime I go to the office, we have a great pool and gym where we can go every day and have fun, also a place to walk the dogs and for us to enjoy

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

A very quiet community to live in. The staff is extremely helpful. Neighbors are friendly and the community is very clean. Parking can be a slight issue as well in entering the complex through the gate.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

un buen lugar para vivir en traquilidad y muy seguro y familiar lo unico es que deberian poner seguridad en la picina por que realmente avece hay perosnas extranas

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community is very peaceful. If there is any problem the staff will help you to the best of their ability and the office is very friendly!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

It is very convenient as everything is pretty close. Restaurants and grocery stores are walkable distance, theme parks are not very far and downtown too.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived at heritage for over two years and love it! Everyone that works in the office is super kind and they are quick to resolve any issues. The community is very calm and quiet, with a lot of great amenities!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I have lived here for almost 2 years & it has been a great experience. I love my apartment. I wish I owned this apartment. It’s a 1 bedroom but it is very spacious. The balcony is huge too!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Love it here! Staff is very friendly. I love the amentieties that come along with this apartment complex. The jacuzzi is my favorite! The gym is very convienent as well :)

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far so good!!! We love the staff, from the lovely ladies at the office and the maintenance guys, they are great!! Most of the neighbors are friendly, do wish people driving would slow down and actually stop at stop signs.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Hertiage on Millenia has lovely rooms and services. The parking lot is always constantly full towards Millenia St side. Often times, vehicles park on the end of corners and restricts traffic.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The maintenance guys are always extremely helpful and quick when a work request is made to fix the issues as fast as possible. Also I love what the community did with the landscaping around the dog park

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The location is great, super quiet and very well located. The office staff are very friendly and kind. The maintenance people answer request right away.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I enjoy using the pool as well as the gym and business office. The staff are very friendly as well! My children loves the fact that the playground is near our building.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Clean, safe, beautiful place to live! Nice amenities, great pool & outdoor patio with kitchen!! Very close to everything but still quiet and peaceful. We love living at Heritage!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I’ve lived here almost two years now and overall I love it. Maintenance is always fast to respond. The grounds are well kept. For the area the price is great. The only reason I didn’t give five starts is the noise. I’m not sure if they did put enough insulation between the floors or if I just have extremely loud, inconsiderate neighbors but the noise is pretty unbearable sometimes.