The community is nice and clean. The staff are helpful and willing to help if they can. The gym is clean and the equipment works well. The pool is well maintained.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love the apartment and the community. The apartment was so clean when we entered and smelt wonderful. We can't wait to try out the amenities!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Moving to Orlando I wasn't sure of the best area. I have to say I went to at least 12 apartments and Heritage was by far the best! Not only is it the best location but the best experience!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I had a good transition getting into these apartments. The leasing staff were helpful. The apartments are clean and well maintained. Its also in a very good location, I love how everything is close by.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Really is a good place to live, is so quiet, close to shopping, close to the I-4 expressway, and the thematic park. i recommend this complex.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

My experience at Heritage at Millenia has been great. I moved here in March 2019! The management is unmatched whenever I have an issue within my apartment the maintenance people are here within 10 mins

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live! Everyone is very friendly, staff and residents included. The gate is kind of slow, takes for ever to open and stays open too long. Also, the street noise is annoying.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Heritage at Millenia is a nice place to live so far! I have only been here a month but it seems quiet and very friendly. I only have one issue with a maintenance request that has not been completed and repaired although reported four times.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Otimo lugar para se morar! Calmo, seguro e com uma otima localizacão, areas de comum acesso muito bem cuidadas, apartamento em otimo estado e funcionarios do Office muito atenciosos

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Good and quiet place. Near of everything. Staff is nice! A little bit overpricing. Gym needs improvements. Anyway I will recommended. I like the size of the apartments.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The community is nice safe and quiet. The property is always impeccably cleaned and manicured. The residents are friendly. The staff is very pleasant and informative most of all the maintenance personal is always timely and professional. Parking can be a minimum challenge it all works out. The community is very collaborative.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Attentive staff and grounds are well maintained. Pool area Ian beautiful and the amenities are Also very convenient. The gym or workout room has many different machines and weights and there’s also a business center with computers and printers if needed

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I got problems on one week, a lot of cucarachas, 2 lights 💡 don’t work, the door from laundry it’s broken, my toilet master bedroom is stacked and I call few time to report this problem and I don’t have a feedback yet!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

The apartment itself is actually really nice. Its plenty of space for us college students. We do get little German cockroaches during the stormy season but traps helped. The parking is the worst in this community. Nobody controls it, other residents are terrible about exploiting that fact. Parking without tags in handicap spots. Parking by no parking signs. Parking on corners so others have to squeeze by barely (we have seen a hit stationary vehicle). The community needs a security guard or the office needs to have the tow company patrol all hours of the day.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love living here! The maintenance people are awesome and speedy. The complex is clean and everyone is very friendly. The only complaint is we have cockroaches like crazy.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far so good. Love the complex. Parking was difficult to find in the evening though. Maintenance was quick to fix our AC problem. Enjoying our stay so far

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far I have had a pretty decent experience living here! My only complaint is that, to my knowledge there isn't community recycling at this complex with is truly disheartening and I hope that changes soon!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice and comfortable place to live with your entire family. I complete recommended for any kind of family that are looking to move a residential that have around fancy places and is close to the different highways.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

So far, things have been great, from management to mantainance to the neighbourhood. Responses to inquiries and issues have been swift and efficient.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Management is accommodating, Maintenance is prompt and friendly. The property is kept up very well. The trash valet men are even spectacular, offering to lend a hand with anything and everything. Five stars overall, fam

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Nice apartment complex. Gate for security. The valet trash guy is on point and so friendly!!! Maintenance is friendly and on point as well!!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Es muy tranquilo, hasta ahora me ha encantado servicio de mantenimiento, han sido responsables al cumplir con los requerido. Si no fuera por los residentes de arriba de mi apartamento que hacen demasiado ruido al caminar (parece carrera de caballos) les daría las 5 estrellas!!

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I love the neighborhood, it's quiet and nice view from my porch/balcony. It feels cozy inside and makes me feel right at home. It's my first place and I couldn't be happier.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

This is a great community with great apartments for the price you pay. The staff is always available to assist and is happy to help. The property is clean and well maintained. We are very happy here.

Reply from Heritage on Millenia Apartments

I like how pet friendly and family friendly the place is. Everyone seems welcoming. Very eclectic group of people who live here, from all walks of life.