Heritage on Millenia Apartments

Great place to live near to malls and other places of interest. Nice community and well secured. Near to schools and downtown. Neighbor are good too
It is an excellent community, the super good staff. On time maintenance. I love living here and I turned 02 years old. the location is magnificent
It may look amazing but the apartments are not that great. They promise a quiet neighborhood but people are anything but quiet here. People try to run you over when you are doing the right thing by swiping your access key vs just going through the gate after someone else. We have almost gotten in to several accidents bc they think we are opening the gate for them. Trash everywhere. Valet trash comes when they want and only take the garbage they want. No parking spaces. I’m sorry but if I am only allowed one vehicle then why do others get to have there motorcycles and vehicles and there work trucks etc.
Hard to find the parking place every night. I claimed it to the management office, but they keep saying there should be place if I try to find all of the apartment area, but some times, all the space are filled and many cars are parked side of the shoulder.
Renewed lease, this place is still amazing.. few maintenance work here n there but none the less, this is a great place to live, with roommates or family contributing to rent cuz our society is living a grandeur mindset of cost of living
I recently moved with my family to the community. and we love it! The office staff was very helpful with all the paperwork and making our move in super easy and smooth. The community is very beautiful and always very clean. We had a couple of issues in the unit normal wear and tear of an apartment and the cane right away to fix . Very happy with the choice we made for our family in this new move
Noisy neighbors and messy grounds. The walls between apartments are sooo thin I can hear my upstairs neighbor walking. Also neighbors park wherever they want in handicap hatching for example.
Very good team in leasing office. Grounds are always well maintained. Maintenance issues can be addressed on online, which is very convenient and are handled in a professional and timely manner.
La ubicaciones excelente la atencion de la oficina excelente la soluxion se los detalles han sido resuelto la seguridad ea muy buena lo único inconveniente es el estacionamiento no encuentro puesto cerca del edificio y la puerta de la entrada del edificio choca suena muy fuerte y se escucha muy fuerte en la recámara y entran y salen muchas veces.
Me gusta mucho este lugar, es demasiado tranquilo y ordenado, responden muy rápido las solicitudes de mantenimiento! Increiblemente No hay cucarachas, al menos en mi apartamento y el personal de oficina es. Ien amable, que más pueden pedir? Mejores escuelas HS y MS porque las que corresponden al complex no son muy buenas