Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The community is quiet for the most part and the residents respect each other. Dawn was extremely helpful with everything prior to the move and Kim afterward.
Amazing neighbors and community. Love the amenities and in unit laundry however it is a little over priced. The apartments are beautiful but they have their flaws and no stainless steel appliances.
Great place to live! Staff members are great and the Ameneties are just perfect for me because love fishing! The maintenance guys are quick and getting stuff fixed!
The apartment is in a good location for my job. I have noisy neighbors above me. Hardwood floors wood be better than carpet and better for the money.
So far, so good! Been here for a year now and don’t have any trouble at all.. had few problems but l still love it here and the staff is amazing!
Nice neighborhood. Plenty of car parks. Great n friendly office and maintenance staffs. Only one drawback where cars are parked at the main entrance which makes car to enter and exit.
Holy cow! I’m not even a resident yet, but Betsy has already made me feel like I’m exactly where I’m supposed to be! From the first phone call to the viewing, Ive had the BEST customer service in my life!
So far everything has been great, Maintenance crew always comes with professionalism and in a timely matter. Def thinking of renewing when the time comes
Very attentive management, i was having an issue with my apartment & they tried their best to accommodate me and fix the issue. Maintenance team works very hard.
My neighbors are super nice and very respectful every time i go for a walk . i love the new dog park and everyone dose a great job of cleaning up after their pets