Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Excellent office staff ! I have really enjoyed staying here at Hidden Lakes. Very quite apartment community. Maintenance is very prompt on any problems that arise.
Nice property, good view and pretty quiet neighbors for the most part. I would recommend Hidden Lake Apartments to any of my friends or family. Definitely satisfied with living here.
Hidden Lake is a wonderful apartment community to live at. The staff is very friendly and always eager to assist. The lake is beautiful and the ducks are cool!
I've loved living here. Great view and friendly staff! It's also really close to kemah and tons of great restaurants, could not ask for a better location
I have lived at Hidden Lake for 6 years and love it. I love living off of the water and enjoy the duck and pelicans. Very pet friendly community with waste stations located throughout the property. My husband and I will not be moving until we buy a home.
Amazing! I'm enjoying my stay here ! I find that all my issues are addressed ASAP and I really feel like I am a valued part at Hidden Lakes.
I enjoy my stay at Hidden Lake. The apartment is nice, but the ducks could get a little overwhelming at times. I think the apartment could prevent them from multiplying too quickly and maybe inform residents about not feeding them.
I've only been living at Hidden Lake Apartments for just over a month now, and I can say my experience has been pretty great. Any maintenance issue I have had has been handle incredibly quickly and without issue. The complex itself is clean, my apartment very nice, and the pool is gorgeous! I'm very happy that I chose Hidden Lake to be my home.
A great place to live. Quiet, friendly neighbors, beautiful scenery, helpful and compassionate office staff. The new pool is beautiful, too!
Maintenance is very punctual and the staff is very nice. The front office doea a lot to keep the property up to good standards. Too many ducks, though.