Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far, no complaints. Good maintenance crew, and excellent help answering questions from the people on the office. The gym is always clean when I try to use it which is nice, but having some free weights would be an added bonus.
I have been here for 2 years, and i like that the community is quite and I havn,t had anything wrong with my experience here. The staff is quick to fix anything maintenance issues.
My husband and I love Hidden Lakes! We've been here for two years and just signed on for another 13 months! The office staff is super friendly and the complex is always clean. We love all of the trees and the walk around the land is beautiful at sunset.
Love this place and the staff is awesome! The amenities are perfect and the pools are terrific. Everything is well kept and they are always making the apartments better.
Love living here at Hidden Lake. It's always so quiet and the grounds are always well kept. Off the beaten path, yet close to everything. I love calling this place home.
II moved two months ago. Great so far. Clean, great maintenance. Peaceful environment and real quiet. Friendly staff at the management office, very helpful.
I have said in the past and cannot say enough how much I appreciate the office and maintenance staff! I know each one goes hand in hand. I have never had to wait more than a day for any issue I have had and that goes a long way!!!
We really enjoy the community at Hidden Lakes. Everybody is friendly. The amenities and common areas are well kept. And the oversized bath tub in our apartment is a dream!
I love living off of the water! Makes for peaceful mornings and evenings. To have a view like this at such an affordable rate, makes it so worth while to live here. The staff is wonderful too! Always friendly and helpful. I love living here at Hidden Lake!
I have had nothing but good experiences with the front office staff and maintenance. All of my questions and issues have been handled in a reasonable time frame.