So far, no complaints. Good maintenance crew, and excellent help answering questions from the people on the office. The gym is always clean when I try to use it which is nice, but having some free weights would be an added bonus.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have been here for 2 years, and i like that the community is quite and I havn,t had anything wrong with my experience here. The staff is quick to fix anything maintenance issues.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My husband and I love Hidden Lakes! We've been here for two years and just signed on for another 13 months! The office staff is super friendly and the complex is always clean. We love all of the trees and the walk around the land is beautiful at sunset.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love this place and the staff is awesome! The amenities are perfect and the pools are terrific. Everything is well kept and they are always making the apartments better.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love living here at Hidden Lake. It's always so quiet and the grounds are always well kept. Off the beaten path, yet close to everything. I love calling this place home.

II moved two months ago. Great so far. Clean, great maintenance. Peaceful environment and real quiet. Friendly staff at the management office, very helpful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have said in the past and cannot say enough how much I appreciate the office and maintenance staff! I know each one goes hand in hand. I have never had to wait more than a day for any issue I have had and that goes a long way!!!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We really enjoy the community at Hidden Lakes. Everybody is friendly. The amenities and common areas are well kept. And the oversized bath tub in our apartment is a dream!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I love living off of the water! Makes for peaceful mornings and evenings. To have a view like this at such an affordable rate, makes it so worth while to live here. The staff is wonderful too! Always friendly and helpful. I love living here at Hidden Lake!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have had nothing but good experiences with the front office staff and maintenance. All of my questions and issues have been handled in a reasonable time frame.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Good turnaround on maintainance requests, management of property appearance is nice, and a friendly office staff that is helpful when needed.

The place is great and the staff is wonderful. Just would like the rules at the pool to be more friendly. I have a family of 5 and I can't bring all 5 at once.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great service! Clean grounds and apartments too! Everyone in the office is very helpful with everything. I've already renewed my lease once.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I enjoy living at Hidden Lakes! Great location off the water. Management has always been helpful and nice. Wish there was a dog park though!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great place to live! By the water, great rates, free boat parking, washer and dryer in units. Lot's of ducks, pool, two hot tubs. They just remodeled pool area, looks nice.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

everything is pretty good around here. they could do a better effort of picking up trash in and around the parking garage, debris can stay there for weeks before anyone removes it.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I would like to see more speed bumps, and/or stop signs around the property....people speed constantly by my place. I would like for people to not park on Henderson...cars park in the wrong direction, it creates a dangerous obstruction while entering and exiting, and leaves no room for emergency vehicles. I would like to see nicer landscaping - mulch in the beds, flowers, grass in bare spots or where weeds/clover live. Thanks!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am a 11 year Resident, Hiddenjoy Lakes is really no place but home. GREAT family environment.I Genuinely love the staff. Since being a resident over the years, I'be observed the growth of the area. It's more amazing than when we moved 2004. Great job Dawn.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very friendly and professional staff, from the office staff to the maintenance staff. The community looks beautiful, I love living here! Keep up the good work!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great friendly staff, quiet neighborhood very peaceful and clean. Lived here 4years no complaints. Quick to hsnsle and maintenance issue as quickly as possible

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I have been living here for about 5 weeks now and I'm generally satisfied with this location. Please continue to keep it clean and quiet and safe! Thank you :-)

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far everything is great. Excellent community with beautiful scenery. The staff is very helpful and polite. I would recommend this complex to anyone.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Great area to live in. Peaceful and quiet I love it and everyone is so nice here. So is the management people, they to try to help as much as they can.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

This is the first time I am leasing and apartment. I did a good choice for coming here. My husband and I love it! As soon as we enter the entrance it looks beautiful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Beautiful resort style apartments! Peaceful & safe community with great amenities. Just moved in . . . love them!!! Highly recommend to friends & family.