Really enjoy living here. The community is in a great location and only takes a quick drive to the mall, Kemah or NASA. Maintenance and office staff are always prompt in any response!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Very nice and welcoming neighbors. The view is gorgeous and the complex is very peaceful. I feel safe, relaxed and comfortable when I come home

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I’m new to the apartments...had an exceptionally easy move in experience...and have been happy with the entire community and the great location!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Living here one of the best thing ever happen to me. I tell my friends and family l love it here because it’s so peaceful and price l pay it’s all worth it. I like my sweet neighbors the staff is wonderful! Can’t ask for more. Thank you.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The property is so serene. I love reading by the lake. Rent is affordable and the my apartment is clean and has all of the necessities I need. I love it!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We’re still loving living at Hidden Lake. We have no complaints after 5 months of being here. Only had to use maintenance twice for simple fixes. It’s a lovely place to live and where our apartment is located we have no noisy neighbors either. Would highly recommend this area.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Things has been great nice area and nice staff. Kassandra was very helpful and got us in at a timely manner. I would refer these apartments to anybody looking for a great place to dtat

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

So far, my time here has been amazing. I love my neighbors, everyone around me has been nothing but kind. I'm also thrilled that a dog park is coming soon! I have zero complaints. I look forward to many years here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

We have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years. We have the best location in all the complex. An early morning sunrise with a cup of coffee is the perfect way to start the morning. The lake and the creek are ideal fishing spots.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Love it! I've been here two months and i love everything about it, but the only issue i have is hardly anyone picks up their dog poop and i step in it and it could affect my dog. other than that its great!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

The overall experience has been great so far. Since hearing about Hidden Lakes Kassandra has been great during the whole process, she is very nice and helpful.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

My resident experience has been pretty good here. The only real complaint I have is they increase the rent every time you go to renew your lease.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everyone has been so nice! From the office staff, groundskeepers and residents. I love this place!!! I definitely recommend anyone that wants to live in a quiet, crime-free area to come live here.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

It's funny what a break up can do for you Now I'm in my new apartment and it's beautiful too Easy clean wood floors and a patio it's true Relax in the Hot Tub with my friend Sue Fishing in the lake so blue Then it's off to the pool for a swim yahoo! There's so much to do Even my dogs love this place too!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

I am in my second year, and have enjoyed living here thus far! It is definitely one of the best places around if you don't want to pay upwards of $1300 for a small single bedroom.

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Every one here is extremely friendly, maintenance is very quick and efficient, and the property is beautiful. Betsy has been extremely helpful in getting us all set and settled in to such a great complex!

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Everything good, the leasing office attention is really good, when you have a problem in your apartment they solved really fast or tray to do it fastest. The only problem (personal opinion) is the pets tools in community areas and the A/C units, are an old units and I have to pay a LOT money especially in summer

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Quiet and fun community! I really like it. The views are great and the office staff is so fun! They like cats so obviously we’re friends. I haven’t been to the pool yet but it looks so fun! Great place hang and tan

Reply from Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Peaceful environment with an awesome lake view, The website is always up to date. The staff is always happy to help in any matter to ensure I have a great experience here at hidden lake.