Hidden Lake Apartment Homes

Really enjoy living here. The community is in a great location and only takes a quick drive to the mall, Kemah or NASA. Maintenance and office staff are always prompt in any response!
Very nice and welcoming neighbors. The view is gorgeous and the complex is very peaceful. I feel safe, relaxed and comfortable when I come home
I’m new to the apartments...had an exceptionally easy move in experience...and have been happy with the entire community and the great location!
Living here one of the best thing ever happen to me. I tell my friends and family l love it here because it’s so peaceful and price l pay it’s all worth it. I like my sweet neighbors the staff is wonderful! Can’t ask for more. Thank you.
The property is so serene. I love reading by the lake. Rent is affordable and the my apartment is clean and has all of the necessities I need. I love it!
We’re still loving living at Hidden Lake. We have no complaints after 5 months of being here. Only had to use maintenance twice for simple fixes. It’s a lovely place to live and where our apartment is located we have no noisy neighbors either. Would highly recommend this area.
Things has been great nice area and nice staff. Kassandra was very helpful and got us in at a timely manner. I would refer these apartments to anybody looking for a great place to dtat
So far, my time here has been amazing. I love my neighbors, everyone around me has been nothing but kind. I'm also thrilled that a dog park is coming soon! I have zero complaints. I look forward to many years here.
We have enjoyed living here for the past 4 years. We have the best location in all the complex. An early morning sunrise with a cup of coffee is the perfect way to start the morning. The lake and the creek are ideal fishing spots.
Love it! I've been here two months and i love everything about it, but the only issue i have is hardly anyone picks up their dog poop and i step in it and it could affect my dog. other than that its great!